[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Samus thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8
File: 1447649532564.jpg (75 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1447649532564.jpg
75 KB, 600x900
Samus thread?
>>
>>24313481
I want to fug Samus.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 236x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 236x333
I got u op
>>
samus is a very sexy slut
>>
File: 1427406015019.jpg (774 KB, 2000x980) Image search: [Google]
1427406015019.jpg
774 KB, 2000x980
CBT Samus is best Samus
>>
File: 1392588607041.png (404 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1392588607041.png
404 KB, 480x640
>you will never be a cute shota who gets to go on a "grown-up date" with Samus
>>
I once had a fantasy of being a galactic crime lord and having Samus prisoner. (Think Jabba from Ep. 6)
>>
>>24315238
Oh shit they brought the old robot thing back
>>
File: 1382336107134.jpg (99 KB, 1200x1371) Image search: [Google]
1382336107134.jpg
99 KB, 1200x1371
"O-okay," Tara stammered. Please, don't hurt me. The words crept through her mind.

Samus stepped back into the center of the room. A pale blue light encompassed her, and her suit was encompassed by it. As the light faded, Tara could see that something had changed. The suit was gone. There was no visor and no helmet. The weapon was gone. There was no hint of metal at all. It had been replaced by the most beautiful sight she had ever seen.

The figure was encased in a blue skin tight jumpsuit. Tara had seen technical descriptions of Samus's Zero Suit, but the sight in front of her was nothing like what she had pictured. It clung tightly to Samus's sleek, toned legs. Past the gentle curve of her hips, on the right side of which rested an unusual looking pistol, Samus had a tight, flat stomach. Her breasts were ample, though not especially large. Her muscled yet thin arms hung at her side. The suit extended over her long fingers, and pink lights glowed on the back of her hands and over her left breast. Tara could see that the Power Suit did not add as much height as she thought. Tara was relatively tall at 5'10", but Samus towered over her. Tara guessed that she was about half a foot taller.
>>
File: 1373500042950.jpg (122 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1373500042950.jpg
122 KB, 800x480
The only part not covered by the suit was the head. Sitting atop a slender neck, her face was neutral, but not quite emotionless. Her mouth seemed slightly small for her face, with delicate looking pink lips and the slightest hint of an overbite. Her nose was slightly upturned at the tip. The skin was pale, and flawlessly smooth. Her face was framed in golden blonde hair, which was tied into a shoulder length ponytail, save for two locks on either side of her face, partly obscuring her ears. The center pieces lay under two dark, thin eyebrows. Her eyes sat in shallow sockets with large black lashes. They were large, gentle, and shone a brilliant blue with a faint hint of green.

Tara's gaze was fixed on Samus's eyes, and her breath caught in her chest. Those blue gems shined with strength, but also deep sadness. She looks so lonely. Tara's heart immediately went out to her. The sight almost drove her to tears. Samus walked up to Tara, and she could see that powerful muscles hid just beneath her flat stomach. Indeed, it was clear as she moved that Samus's slender figure concealed a powerful body. She was built for the perfect balance of agility, speed, strength, and stamina. Tara felt a familiar tightness in her abdomen as Samus leaned over her.

"I need to realign the bones so you can heal. To do this, I have to push hard on your side. It will hurt at first, but when I am done, you will feel better. I have some compounds that greatly accelerate bone remodeling. I am going to give it to you with a sedative. Then you can rest."
>>
>>24315317
fuck that i'd rather be her prisoner
>>
File: 1382338496072.jpg (230 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1382338496072.jpg
230 KB, 768x1024
Tara looked up into her savior's face. It was soft and calming. The strength and loneliness were still there, but they were covered by a look kindness. "Okay," Tara breathed. Samus nodded and stood, examining Tara's side. She gently placed her hands above the injury. Tara was about to tell Samus she was ready when the tall woman suddenly pushed down. A blinding pain enveloped Tara's body, unlike anything she had felt before. She heard and felt the bones in her side shift, and Samus removed her hands. Tara grasped her left hand as she fought through the pain.

"Breathe. It's okay, just breathe," Samus whispered gently into her ear. Tara's eyes were clamped shut, filling with tears. "Shhh. It's over. I'm done. Try to relax," said Samus, bending down until her face was a few inches from Tara's. The redhead reached her other arm around Samus and held on tightly. Tara buried her face in Samus's shoulder, desperately trying not to cry. Using her free hand, Samus withdrew a small syringe from a drawer beneath the bunk. She stuck the tip into Tara's leg and pushed the plunger slowly. "Shh. Go to sleep," she whispered. Tara's vision began to fade. Her head felt heavy, and she fought to keep her eyes open. She could feel herself start to lose consciousness. No, not again. Not now! Tara's eyes were wide with panic.

"Please, don't leave me." Tara breathed before passing out.

"I won't," Samus whispered.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.