[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls like it when i guy sends her lots of messages?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1447436668137.png (136 KB, 550x594) Image search: [Google]
1447436668137.png
136 KB, 550x594
Do girls like it when i guy sends her lots of messages?
>>
>>24313208
Depends on my relationship with him. If i barely know him it's weird but if we're close its ok and if we're dating/like each other it's cute,
>>
Yeah, preferably around 500 emails.
>>
if they're really dank memes, probably
>>
only if you are see to the ayche aye dee
>>
>>24313274
c2thuhid?
>>
>>24313208
No. They find it clingy and beta and unattractive.
>>
File: 1447243249133.jpg (24 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1447243249133.jpg
24 KB, 240x240
>Send message

>No reply

>Send more messages

Just tell me if you want my cock or not you whore.
>>
>>24313208
http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/21533650696/help-the-girl-i-like-wont-respond-to-my-emails
>>
>>24313208
when guys named chad do it, it's the best feeling ever
>>
>>24313240
so if you barely know him, how to become close?
>>
Only if you are Chad. If not you are a clingy losers that needs to backs off and give her space.
>>
>>24313519
tihs desu senpai
>>
>>24313208
>chad
so sweet
>you
what a creep
>>
everyone talking about chads are too stupid to realize that chads don't send lots of messages to girls, they let the girls send the messages to them. try it sometime
>>
Absolutely not. Even if they ask you to, they don't want you to. They want to chase after you and feel like you're out of their league. Does a guy who is out of their league bother to send them tons of messages? No. If you dote on a woman all you're telling her is her time is more valuable than yours. If you want to fuck these whores you have to do as Chad does. Chad does not send "so how's work going today? :))" messages.
>>
>>24313240
Tfw More like sexy, imo, desu, your momsu
>>
>>24313850
>they let the girls send the messages to them
and never speak to them again
>>
if were in the middle of a conversation yes. I hate texting and having to wait 5+ minutes for a replay. The whole sending cutesy shit every couple of hours because we started dating is something only a 15 year old girl likes. When you're 24 you get pissed because your phone keeps going off and its just him acting like a teenage bitch.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.