[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to have this car. Like really bad. It costs 37.901,50
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: mercedes_c_coupe_v12.jpg (185 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
mercedes_c_coupe_v12.jpg
185 KB, 1200x800
I need to have this car. Like really bad.

It costs 37.901,50 Euro

How do i get this the fastest? Lets talk realistic. No prostitution or selling body parts.
>>
>let's talk realistic
>no prostitution or selling body parts
Pick one.
>>
>>24312966
It looks shit t b h

Why do you want it so badly?
>>
>>24312966
>go to america
>buy it or lease it on credit
>be in debt for the rest of your life while working min wage
>>
File: 1441606301588s.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1441606301588s.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
Y-you could steal it?

any who, why do you need it?
>>
>>24312966
>merc
>anything but overpriced shit
same apples to all german cars made in the past 10 years
>>
>>24312966
Get a payment plan.

Short term: you get your sweet ride despite not having the money.

Long term: you will wind up paying far more than 30k and will possibly fuck up your credit score forever.
>>
>>24312966
The Russian mafia deal in stolen cars. They usually steal them from western Europe and drive them to Cyprus with fake documents into Russia where they're sold at discounted prices

Contact them somehow
>>
>boring euroshit merc which refuses to make up new design ideas

good choice m8.
>>
>>24312995
Its perfect for my needs. I want a really nice car that gives you a luxurious feeling you know. Somithing to really have fun with for a long time. I want to drive around in Berlin and go to parks with it and do vacations to paris or amsterdam over the weekend and a car like this would be perfect for it. This C-Class Coupe is the best car i could find searching on the internet for a fair price.
>>
get the SL you fagget. better yet just get a m3 or m4 if you actually like to drive your car.
>>
>>24312966

you can join meee >>24312829
we can work somethjing out... hehe
:DD
>>
guess what it costs where i live
100.000 eur
>>
Thats a car for wannabe-rich faggots.
>>
I want to know how to make that amount in a short period too
but not for cars, for my vidya
>>
File: type-feature.jpg (59 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
type-feature.jpg
59 KB, 800x400
>>24313034
I thought about this. When walking past a mercedes factory i saw a similar model standing there like 3 meters next to the road. i thought about stealing it because lets be honest the jailtime it would give you IF you get caught is much less than the work you would have to put in to make the money in a fair way in this jew controlled world.
>>24313093
Noted thanks.
>>24313162
Wow yeah that's impossible to buy.
>>
>>24312966
>There are cars that aren't made by mercedes.
>>
>>24312966
What do you work? How much money do you make?
>>
>>24313217
Yeah fuck that shit. I want something nice. Something that will last for my whole life and that i don't have to repair often because of some stupid shit you get with used cars.
>>24313379
I work for free atm ;_;
Dropped out of highschool because i smoked too much weed. I don't even know how to plan my future all i know is that i want to do something creative like design or film.
>>
>>24313424
Top lol, enjoy you neetbux.

Abendschule, bewerb dich jetzt, hau 1.0 Abi raus, tada, viel Spa(scharfes 'S') mit deinem mercedes Fuhrpark
>>
>>24313506
Bewirb*
>>
>>24312966
wait 4-years until it halves in value and chads finished with it
>>
File: 88 - lDGvGCh.jpg (21 KB, 450x444) Image search: [Google]
88 - lDGvGCh.jpg
21 KB, 450x444
>>24313424
>something that will last for my whole life
>a mercedes made after 1995
>>
put all your money on Bosnia to score the next goal
>>
>>24313645

This guy knows quite a lot. MB, and many other brands, lives on old merits these days
>>
File: 1349813`71.png (189 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
1349813`71.png
189 KB, 528x404
>>24312966
>miserable consumer whores who try to live beyond their means
Pathetic.
Sort out your life first, get a well paying job and then you can afford to blow money on brand new cars and other stupid meaningless shit.
>hurr durr I'm going to buy a brand new vehicle I'll be bored with in a few months and make myself into a debt slave for the next 20
>>
>>24313424
>Dropped out of highschool because i smoked too much weed. I don't even know how to plan my future all i know is that i want to do something creative like design or film.
Holy shit. Yeah straighten your fucking life out for fuck's sake you retard. Stop letting Mr. Shekelberg dangle fancy toys in your face and falling for it like a dumbfuck.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.