[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are girls dumb? Why do they get better grades than men then?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: girls-why-you-so-dumb.jpg (40 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
girls-why-you-so-dumb.jpg
40 KB, 550x413
Are girls dumb? Why do they get better grades than men then? Better universities? Better careers? Yeah they're so 'dumb' arent they.
>>
>good grades =/ more intelligent

how many life changing discoveries were done by women? how many of those girls that get good grades are actually smart? have you tried talking to one of them, they're usually really boring and know nothing beyond what they learn at school. there are smarter girls though
>>
File: 1442257933147.png (38 KB, 269x232) Image search: [Google]
1442257933147.png
38 KB, 269x232
They get afforded much better opportunities. It is easier for them to succeed as the bar is set much lower.
>>
>Quotas
>Legislation
>3rd wave Feminism
>Most importantly because a majority of men have working penises.

Literally all there is to it. They are using sex and the government to get the positions and privileges they have.

Still useless however. Everything I use which makes my life even marginally easier and more bearable was created, funded, built, operated and ran by a man.
>>
Grades and what school one goes to are a terrible measure of how smart one is.
>>
Are you a moron? They changed the ways schools worked to help females do better at school in an attempt to catch up to males. The result was it screwed up males because they learn better a different way yet helped females. If you want things to be equal than you need to separate males and females in separate schools to teach them the way they learn better.
Affirmative action also plays a huge role in them getting in better universities. That and scholarships just for being a woman. If things were equal than almost no blacks would get into university. Obama literally got into Harvard because of "C" level average grades because of affirmative action.
>>
>>24312918
It's female privilege.

Teachers are less harsh when grading women and women have about 100x the amount of scholarship programs men have.
>>
>>24312918
>being dumb enough to believe grades in trivial schooling matter
It doesn't matter all too much in uni either, I don't expect many employers to check how well you did in dumb shit.
>>
>Why do they get better grades than men then?
cause they're prefered by the educational system.
>>
>take stupid classes like Women's Studies
>get easy As
>be cute
>Professors more likely to treat you nicer
>>
>>24312918
Good grades doesn't mean intelligent and taking into account what each person is studying will clear up everything else.
>>
>>24312918
>A grill that got 100% in womens studies, any "liberal arts" course, or beauty school is smarter than a guy that got 85% in a STEM field.

baka desu senpai

Also nice 9gag meme
>>
>>24312918
What if there were a school in which grades are given for discoveries?
>>
>>24312918
Checks field medal and nobel prize list. Yes, so dumb indeed
>>
Schools are geared towards rewarding those who are good at doing as they're told
Women are usually better at doing as they're told than men
That's not to say information exchange doesn't occur
But schools mostly test your ability to memorize, your work ethic, your ability to deal with routine, all that droning bullshit
Maybe higher education is different, though, and I'm sure required intelligence varies from subject to subject
But really school measures how good of a worker you'll be over how intelligent you are
That's all that's relevant to employers
>>
>>24314659
Basically, being easily trained =/= intelligence
>>
>>24314659
>>24314685
Also I don't think girls are dumb just so you know nb
>>
>>24314707
fuck off whiteknight normie faggot
go orbit some sluts on reddit
>>
The bell curve of male intelligence as quantified by IQ tests is flatter. Basically, although women have a higher mode IQ, men produce more geniuses (and more idiots, of course).
>>
>>24314757
Some say same iq. Others say 5 iq more for men. Others say 5.more for.women. others say sd 12@sd 15 and 16@15 for men. Last one sounds similar to yours, but I dont know if its the same
>>
File: womenarefuckingretarded.jpg (141 KB, 626x533) Image search: [Google]
womenarefuckingretarded.jpg
141 KB, 626x533
>>24312918

case and point. women ARE retarded.
>>
>>24312918
>Are girls dumb
Generally, everyone is 'dumb'
>Why do they get better grades than men then?
Less distractions, they put more importance on grades even though they're just going to throw it away and go into something social.
>Better universities?
3rd wave feminism
>Better careers?
Women don't have better careers. Women tend to go into healthcare, etc, etc
>>
>>24314744
All I'm saying is there's no reason to intentionally making the sharing of information an unpleasant experience unless you're specifically attempting to condition others into becoming complicit with unpleasant, routine experiences. Like working mindlessly.

I'm pretty neutral when it comes to women m8 and that was totally secondary to the point of my post
>>
>>24314828

She means she's upset that it's practically expected for you to be harassed on the street if you're attractive, and you feel unattractive if it doesn't happen to you. She doesn't want her self worth to be affected by whether or not guys hit on her, but it's so deeply ingrained in our culture that it's hard not to feel that way. Not hard to understand but I see this misunderstood on here all the time.
>>
>>24312918
School is designed to see who can be an obedient wageslave and follow orders and learn to parrot out what is expected from you. It has little to do with educating people.

School is literally a test that employers give you so they can see how fit a wageslave you are and whether you should work in the fields or the house.

Women are naturally more obedient and good at doing pointless bullshit for praise. Men are good at everything else.
>>
>>24312918
Succeeding in public school doesn't require more than average intelligence, the curriculum is dumbed down to make sure that even kids born to 15 year old crack addicts can pass.

Also, among the poorest, most violent social classes, men are more likely to be removed from society by either getting killed or sent to prison; women aren't.

Women are also given preference in college admission, and white women alone have statistically benefitted more from affirmative action than any other racial group as a whole. No I can't be assed to find the statistic, but I remember seeing it in a reputable source.
>>
I'm graduating with the best GPA for a Cs major in my Uni in the last 5 years. Previous one was also a girl. Who is dumb, again?
>>
>>24315110
You, for being a lapdog
But not as dumb as me, for not being anything at all
I'd need to know more about you to know whether or not you're truly intelligent
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.