[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://therationalmale.com/2015/11/ 15/dont-hate-the-beta/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1334095953521.gif (681 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1334095953521.gif
681 KB, 800x800
http://therationalmale.com/2015/11/15/dont-hate-the-beta/

Robots, you need to read this. Read it all the way to the end. I promise you will get something out of it.
>>
>>24312727
I already read it today and got nothing out of it. Being a beta is far above the means and capabilities of most robots
>>
File: CBSsAN2.png (490 KB, 1280x709) Image search: [Google]
CBSsAN2.png
490 KB, 1280x709
>>24312727

But I don't hate betas. Beta and Alpha are just ways to talk about female sexual strategy. They have no reality outside that scope of conversation.
>>
>>24312786
Don't respond if you're just going to read the url m8
>>
File: QFzBRrp.jpg (260 KB, 2879x1799) Image search: [Google]
QFzBRrp.jpg
260 KB, 2879x1799
bump
u u
m m
p p
>>
Bumping for the posterity of robots everywhere
>>
>>24312727
Blah blah red pill blah blah alpha

None of this has anything to do with me. I wasn't the alpha jock guy in that picture back in high school, but neither was I the smart, nerdy, college-bound guy who placed pussy on a pedestal. I was just a crazy edgelord who was really into video games and anime and had no real concept of how women or social interaction worked.

Women would approach me anyway, but I never really understood that they were interested until years later. I never went to college and I don't have a good career. I don't care about what place I'm in in the sexual attraction race. I get lonely sometimes, but about once a year some girl throws herself at me and I get free sex. What's the point of learning game if you're already attractive? Moreover, what's the point of learning game if you aren't? Seems like you should just accept what you are to me.
>>
>>24314268
How about if you want to hold down a relationship or just a girl for any length of time in the future?

The author advocates utilising the knowledge to achieve things such as ensuring your girl remains attracted to you and is not likely to cheat, maintaining a fulfilling complementary relationship with a woman for both parties' personal growth, etc.
>>
>>24314268
There are types that doesn't fit into the alpha/beta system.

The article is interesting if a bit loaded with jargon. It won't make good r9k clickbait.
>>
>>24312727
Ok so i'm making aquick summary of this shit
>Guys don't hate betas, they are dumb and have zero agency on their lives
>Is all the beta's fault
>muh redpill and accomodating your life to appeal to women by getting fit and making mo' money
Pathetic shit, OP should go shill on a PUA forum
>>
>>24314366
I've had lots of long relationships. Two of em were three years long. Why should I adjust my behavior to impress girls? I was finding cute nerdy chicks just fine being my normal autistic self before. Have you considered that maybe your knowledge is just a crock of shit?
>>
>>24314366
Women are already unlikely to cheat. Even if you doubled the likelihood of a woman cheating, it still wouldn't break 50%.

Obviously there are a ton of factors, but the chance reduces dramatically with age.

Infidelity is literally a meme.
>>
>>24314451
>muh redpill and accomodating your life to appeal to women by getting fit and making mo' money
MGTOW is a valid option.

>>24314567
Sounds like you're doing fine anon, no need to educate yourself if you can't be bothered

>>24314633
good bait
>>
>>24314268
Please tell us how you know grills are interested in you.
>>
I tried to read it but I don't understand all this terminology. I know what alpha and beta means but I literally have no idea what he's talking about
>>
>>24314881
Well years later they would tell me. I haven't figured it out completely, since women are like a foreign language, but I started looking back on how they treated me back then once they announced their former interest.

The smarter ones will be interested in your hobbies and agree with your opinions. There were a couple girls who would just try to be my friend, getting really into D&D and Final Fantasy, but it turns out they just wanted to get close to me. I just thought they wanted to be friends.

Others would do weird and annoying dumb shit like ask you personal/sexual questions. Like I can't really think of an example, but it's always in this bitchy cat voice and it's like they're evaluating you for an exam or something. I just dismiss that shit usually

The best way to know if a girl likes you is if she texts you saying "I want your cock." These girls I respect the most: they're direct and honest.
>>
>>24315060
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMALFAGGOT CHAD SCUM!!!!!!
>>
>>24315131
Look, man, I don't like sports, I listen to metal and I play JRPGs. Don't be mad because you can't get laid. I'm not Chad, not remotely. I just look good.
>>
>>24315175
Confirmed for dense Chad scum

JUST get
>>>/out/
>>
>>24314779
Nah dude fuck off article isn't any ground-breaking shit it repeats the same shit all the manoshpere blogs say on every article

>>24315175
If you get laid and you don't have any quality that matches with the women you're fucking then you are Chad. Plain and simple
>>
>>24315016
Yeah I realise it has a lot of terminology in so it's difficult to understand without delving further into it. He has linked to previous posts about the concepts he mentions in the article though if you have time. No joke, this guy doesn't have a single day go by where he doesn't receive a message from someone telling him he's saved their lives and thanking him for his writing. From the comment section of this post:

>Great post, Rollo.

>I unplugged fairly recently, mostly due to finding the Rational Male. One thing that certainly contributed to my unplugging was that the articles here show not just a lack of "Beta hate", but actual compassion and care for the "Betas".

>It is harder to accept advice from someone that you perceive hates you. If the reader senses the author feels "hate, pity or resent" for you (which Rollo doesn't feel for Betas), the natural assumption is that the author does not have your best interests in mind!

>And then even if the true intentions of "be better", "go lift" are good, they are at risk of being interpreted as "I hate you, so stop being you".
"Just be yourself" can be pretty crappy advice, but "I hate you, stop being you" is conceivably worse.

>So it is important that Rollo's version of the Red Pill is essentially showing us "I understand you, and here is why you should work to be the best you can be".

>Thank you, Rollo.
>>
>>24314881

Here's a very simple way to do it. However, it does require getting over fear of eye contact, you need to be generally indifferent to looking into other people's eyes.

Look into their eyes. You don't even need to be close to them or anything, just hold eye contact. If they look away, they're not interested. If they look away and look back, they're sort of interested. If they hold the look and you suddenly get a "ping" of excitement and desire, they're already into you.
>>
>PUAs telling a guy it's on him as to why women are boring to him, or uninterested in him sexually, only reinforces that angst. It's like a pastor telling you that if you'd only prayed harder or more earnestly God would have cured your Mom of cancer. So they hate the Alpha, they hate the PUA, they hate the hotchickswithdouchebags guy, but they also hate women and the social/biological mechanics of the position they're placed in. It presumes a control that he believes he's never had, nor ever will.

>So there comes a point where that Beta wants, sometimes adamantly insists, for his own burden of performance to be replaced, or at least handicapped, by a woman meeting him half way. This want is rooted in his Blue Pill presumption that people are people and in the equalist notion that women's hindbrains can (willingly) be overridden when it comes to arousal, attraction and intersexual dynamics. Again, if there is no human nature it should stand to reason that a woman could potentially choose that Beta for all the reasons he's been conditioned to believe she should choose him for. If there is a female nature, and that nature follows (with some degree of consistency) Red Pill aware truths, then his frustrations are founded on his own lack.

>But these guys aren't Blue Pill oblivious men, they are Red Pill aware. They see the truth and that leads to their awakening to the cruel reality that they're in. So when these guys are put into that place they have a few choices: Snap and take out themselves and as many others as they can, go isolationist MGTOW and retreat to minimal societal investment, go MRA and impotently try to enact legislation that they think will even the social playing filed from the top down, or they can take a realistic look at themselves and reinvent themselves to better play the Game.
>>
>>24315288
Shill pls.
Also
>i don't hate betas i actually care about them
How full of shit do you need to be in order to write this stuff?
>>
>>24315359
Whatever dude, this guy genuinely wants to help men. He's got a wife and a job and does not write for money. I just want to spread awareness because I believe it will help guys to understand this stuff
>>
>>24315296
Thanks for the info and not gloating about your normie life.
>>
>>24315498

I'm a near 30 year old NEET virgin, there's nothing to gloat about here.
>>
>>24312727

I got nothing out of this desu

Nothing turns me off more than the whole burden of performance thing, regardless of pill colour
>>
>>24315409
How is he going to help me though?
I got nothing from his article
>>
>>24315296
>There's a very simple scientific way of finding out, you wait for a "ping" of excitement and desire
>>
File: beta_hate.jpg (174 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
beta_hate.jpg
174 KB, 500x375
>>24312727
Who is the beta in this picture? I remember him from some show back when I was in high-school and now I want to watch it again.
>>
>>24316143
Is it RJ Berger?
>>
Last bump before I go to sleep
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.