[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanksgiving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
It's right around the corner robot fags. Don't you love answering all the random questions and no girlfriend anon? Jobby job?
>>
File: canyounot.jpg (30 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
canyounot.jpg
30 KB, 500x273
>>24312634
..just don't go. my grandma is paying for my fucking uni and I'm not going. they don't care as much as you think.
>>
>>24312634
last year i got out of a mental hospital ~1 week before thanksgiving so it can't be worse than that
>>
File: 1434599586266.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1434599586266.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>family gathers around
>highly successful cousin from UC Berkeley shows up
>"anon how's college"
>"it's fine"
>...
>"anon why don't you talk more?"
>>
>>24312710
Hey come meet your new cousins, they really want to meet you. We've been telling them all about you!
>>
i'm dreading this. i don't have the usual robot concerns considering my family has pretty much given up on me. it's just irritating because i have nothing in common with my relatives. i just eat quietly and read the paper after dinner. my aunt's house makes me nervous. its like something out of better homes & gardens. i feel like i can't touch anything. i also have ibs, so its a toss up as to whether or not i'll be blowing out her toilet. maybe i'll pretend to be sick. blog over.
>>
>>24312634
dont have to, im an yuropoor
>>
I like thanksgiving because I'm on good terms with my parents and they cook a damn fine feast
>>
>work in an American outsource company
>have a shitty relationship with my dad
>he asked me for a favor for the 28th (Saturday)
>see this thread
>realize Thanksgiving is on the 26th (Thursday)
>probably gonna be an off day and work it on Saturday instead
>now dad is gonna be bitching to me
DEATH TO AMERICA
>>
>>24312634
Looking forward to it actually.
Can be awkward around some of my cousins and aunts/uncles, but I'm really comfortable with 4 people who will be there (Mom, brother, cousin, grandma). Plus, fucking delicious food.
Might be awkward with my sister who just got out of jail...
>>
>>24312634
>tfw you have no family to celebrate thanksgiving and christmas with
...but at the same time...
>tfw you have no family to celebrate thanksgiving and christmas with...
>>
>>24312634
My family usually does a small thanksgiving and most of my family just discuss usual inane normie shit with the occasional side-conversation about politics or religion. But for the most part it's just normie shit.
>>
>implying my family celebrates Thanksgiving
>implying there's anybody left except immediate family
>implying we're all not depressed losers
I'll spend Thanksgiving playing video games, watching movies in the morning, and probably eating some Tendies.
>>
>family meal planned this Wednesday
>are you bringing anyone anon?
>s sure I am
>make excuse 30 minutes later why I'll come alone
>nan says Never mind. There's always boys
>>
>>24313010
That's a fuckes up thing for your Nana to say homeboy. Kill taht biotch
>>
fuck the last 3 and first 3 months of the year

the horrors:
>my birthday (oct)
>halloween
>thanksgiving
>new years
>valentines day
at least christmas is alright, but everything else can get fucked, fucking normie days reeeeeeeeeeee
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.