[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just took this picture on my campus. What is the point of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (241 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241 KB, 750x1334
I just took this picture on my campus.

What is the point of this? Is it just normie attention whoring?
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
>>24312061
>On College campus
>>
what is this? is this in france?
>>
Tape a label on a jar saying "French Assistance, please donate" or something and collect normie pity dollars.
>>
If you are in France, it is just a nice bit of nationalism, nothing wrong with it.
If you are not in France however, it is probably just attention whoring, yes.
>>
File: IED.gif (2 MB, 564x452) Image search: [Google]
IED.gif
2 MB, 564x452
>>24312061
I stand behind France and I'm not a normie. I'm gonna pretend I knew or cared about the victims, but I hate Muslims so much, I just want to see them get BTFO by every white nation in the world. So far we got Russia, USA, and the UK killing them. Would be nice to have France and Germany join in.
>>
Literally normie wasting his fucking life so he can feel like he's making a difference.

What is your purpose, normie? Raising awareness? Yeah, on a college fucking campus people aren't aware of the biggest news story of the year.
You showing your support for the poor French people? You don't NEED to show your support, it's fucking obvious you support the French. When 120 people get their brains sprayed on some concert hall floor, nobody is gonna openly say "fuck the French." It's the same with the retarded facebook flag changing thing. You're not saying anything by saying you support France, that's like saying you're sad that hurricanes exist
>>
>WWUfag

lmao, have the LaRouche people been around campus since I graduated? Used to love trolling them.
>>
>>24312061
Basically, yes. People care more about looking like they're compassionate than actually doing something helpful. See: everyone on Facebook having that French flag bullshit and passing around their virtual #prayersforparis.
>>
I should note that I'm in Washington state.

The sign says Viva le France or something.
>>
>>24312083
>eef ure naught ayy NEET u Kant browze theese boorde
Kill yourself already you lonely depressing sack of shit
>>
>>24312164
France are bombing ISIS currently which is why they were attacked desu
>>
>>24312061
Yeah pretty much attention whoring
>>
>>24312232
maybe he's french?
>>
>>24312061
The guy in the orange shirt looks pretty autistic to me. Maybe he's arguing with the flag guy about attention whoring.
>>
>>24312232
>>24312338
I sincerely hope he's not French if he wrote Vive '''''le''''' France on it...
>>
>>24312199
Yep. This anon has it spot on. The same thing happened when that dentist shot that fucking lion.
>>
I was wrong, the sign says to take a minute for the victims in the attack. So people are standing around him reflecting or something.
>>
>>24312471
God that's so fucking gay
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.