[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be half black, half white >get labelled as black, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 19
File: minaj.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
minaj.jpg
271 KB, 1920x1080
>be half black, half white
>get labelled as black, the most hated and degenerate race on Earth
>our "culture" is urban gangsta shit rap music, strippers with huge asses, graffiti, and drinking hennessey while smoking blunts
>speaking proper english gets me called a faggot or trying to be white(being called white is the ultimate insult btw)
>black girls don't want me, although they're ugly as shit so maybe that's a good thing
>black girls do get pissed though if I want other races of women, despite the fact black girls don't want me, they apparently want me to be alone
>our women are the ugliest on earth and all other races agree, but if you date outside your race they give you shit for it and tell you to "stick to your own kind"
>our women are also the biggest whores and have more stds and babies out of wedlock than any other race
>more likely to get killed by police
>considered a laughing stock among every other race, while they accomplished space travel and advanced technology your race's greatest achievement was creating weaves

Being Black fucking blows.
>>
Why the fuck do niggers come to 4chan?

You're not wanted here. Fuck off
>>
>>24311903
See what I mean?

I bet if you told robots they could choose between being the ugliest most socially awkward white nerd on earth, or a handsome rich black man with male model looks tons of charm and a huge dick, they'd choose being a white nerd. Being Black is that shit. You're lowlier than the ugliest worst white person.
>>
>>24311860
I agree, she should be labelled white
>>
I agree op, being black is the worst
>>
>>24311860
Hey, man. Also jazz. Jazz is cool!
>>
File: 572457.jpg (144 KB, 550x373) Image search: [Google]
572457.jpg
144 KB, 550x373
you're an ok nigga OP!
well atleast you got the hollywood jews on your side
>>
File: 1444954625803.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1444954625803.gif
2 MB, 245x245
If you're 50% black and 50% white, why do you say "we" when speaking about blacks?
You'd be just as justified to say "we" to whites, or to none at all.

Regarding the women, it's strange. Most blacks really are "meh", while baby-nose-nice-hair blacks are extremely beautiful. It's all or nothing it seems.
>>
>>24311860
george washington carver had like 300 inventions for peanut oil. that has to count for something,
>>
>>24311860
>>be half black, half white
This is a surprisingly sought after combination thanks to musicians like Drake
>>get labelled as black, the most hated and degenerate race on Earth
The blacks I've met have been fine. I'm from the UK, though, so black people here are different.
>>our "culture" is urban gangsta shit rap music, strippers with huge asses, graffiti, and drinking hennessey while smoking blunts
Become something else then and show people that you're not some "gangsta nigga". Take up painting or something that's unconventional for black men
>>speaking proper english gets me called a faggot or trying to be white(being called white is the ultimate insult btw)
Let them call you a faggot. Who cares?
>>black girls don't want me, although they're ugly as shit so maybe that's a good thing
Black girls love light skinned black guys, but this might be a London thing. I dunno
>>black girls do get pissed though if I want other races of women, despite the fact black girls don't want me, they apparently want me to be alone
See my first point
>>our women are the ugliest on earth and all other races agree, but if you date outside your race they give you shit for it and tell you to "stick to your own kind"
Ignore them
>>our women are also the biggest whores and have more stds and babies out of wedlock than any other race
Don't date them then
>>more likely to get killed by police
Dunno, not American
>>considered a laughing stock among every other race, while they accomplished space travel and advanced technology your race's greatest achievement was creating weaves
Make sometihng of yourself. As I said before, become a painter or smth
>>
>>24312053
I'd pork that bean
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 1280x1737) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 1280x1737
mulatto women are gorgeous, fuccboi
>>
>>24311860
Stop being a pussy man. I don't like seeing other mulattos behave in such a way. Can't you see you have the ability to play both sides of the field?

You can play culturally enriched (white side) and oppressed by society (black side)
I often refer to myself as black here when I need to prove a point in these types of threads, though my personality and character would be considered white.
>>24311903
>4chan has been dubbed the "asshole of the internet"
>Literally the online equivalent of a crime-filled ghetto
Not expecting niggers to take a liking to this place?
>>
File: tumblr_ngy6tafOiG1trpxklo2_250.gif (1 MB, 206x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngy6tafOiG1trpxklo2_250.gif
1 MB, 206x360
>>24311860
>tfw shit social skills so ill never have a pretty lightskinned/mixed gf
why even live
>>
You were born too soon, OP. Blacks will have their day...someday - eventually - maybe?
>>
Don't worry OP. Most of the people in this thread are Yuro keks or underaged.

You will always be regarded as a worthless nigger.
>>
>>24312082
Other races don't give a rats ass about george washington carver. Even in their eyes he's just a dumb nigger anyway. We just can't win.
>>
>mulatto MILF who also hates her black half sits next to me in class
>would fuck her so hard she'd turn inside out
>>
what kind of shitty place you live OP
And what kind of shitty personality do you have
>2015
>Not wanting to be a mulatto
>>
>>24311939
Stop being such a faggot punk. Go back to /pol/ to be humiliate like the fucking faggot that you are.

And take your faggot friend with you: >>24311903
>>
>>24312104
Mulatto women only want white men, in fact they're total whores for the white man. Women don't want black men the way they want white men. You can see the lust in their eyes when a white guy walks past.
>>
>>24311939
What the fuck are you talking about? Niggers have the second easiest lives right after white women. There's nothing worse than being an ugly white male in 2015.
>>
>>24312193
Sure they have the race card, but that's pretty much it. I'd rather stay white and nerdy.
>>
>>24312174
>tfw you realize that even the ugliest most awkward white or asian guy on this board would still rather be themselves than be Tyson Beckford, a rich black model considered highly attractive
>>
>>24312193
Bullshit.

being white is the greatest privilege of all. I could be the wealthiest man on Earth, be 7 feet tall with a 10 inch penis that ejaculates chocolate gold coins and spew diamonds from my nose; and yet even the ugliest white guy would NEVER want to trade places with me, not even for 5 minutes.
>>
"Ayy yo, mon, we don't wantcha losin' your way in life. Find a nice black girl and settle down, ya know? Your oldest sister got the right idea, but the other one needs to sort herself out and stop looking at white men"

The worst part about being mixed is actually hearing anyone talk like this ever. It's the worst fucking thing to hear and I can't tolerate it.

>>24312092
Depending on where you are in the UK, it definitely varies. I'm mixed, like OP, but I don't usually get shit for it mostly because I keep to myself and don't bother people. There are a lot of problem black people, though. The odd thing is that the more judgmental people for you being mixed are actually blacks than whites, at least from my experience. I didn't ever hang around London though, might be different there but Blackbird Leys and Cowley's Caribbean gathering was pretty something
>>
>>24312251
How does it feel to be so shit at life that even when you get a great start as a black guy you manage to fuck it up so much?
>>
File: christine.jpg (515 KB, 1024x977) Image search: [Google]
christine.jpg
515 KB, 1024x977
It's not fair, how come white women are so much better looking than ours?
>>
>>24312193
>Niggers have the second easiest lives right after white women
You mean black women, not black men, its black women who get all the welfare benefits, black men get locked up kek. Black men have it more fucked up, you can only live out the benefits of "being black" if you "act black", I listen to rock, speak proper english, not into all that swag shit, hate rap music, etc, just for those reasons alone I'll never be able to reap the benefits of "being black", no black women chasing after me (because I'm not Tyrone), no sick white fucks asking me to c.u.ck them with their wives (because I'm not the stereotypical black and to top it off don't have a huge dick), You don't know what its like to be of a race where there are few fringe benefits, but they can only be attained if you "tow the line" and/or have the right genetics, its really annoying.
>>
>>24311860
>be half black, half white
Doesn't that make you gray?
>>
We need to just embrace the nigside, fuck this shit. Listen to rap, and channel your inner nigger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qCYabLy1ic

Other races will never respect us anyway, so fuck it
>>
>>24312318
>Doesn't that make you gray?

No, according to the black community, that makes me GAY

because light skin on men is feminine lolololol
>>
>>24312342
at least you're not a dark-skinned woman with a turkish delight vagina
>>
>>24312342
>No, according to the black community, that makes me GAY
You guys get all the bitches though, all the black whores want to have a baby by a light skin dude so they can have a baby with "good hair", seriously which group on earth hates its natural self more than American Black Women (Tommy Sotomayor is on point). They don't like their natural hair, they don't like dark skin (dark skin is used as a diss), they prefer their children to be born light skinned, its so ridiculous.
>>
>>24312427
good luck getting all the bitches when you like metal music and techno instead of rap shit

also the fact I'm into sickdark stuff means black women would be creeped out by me, since so many of them are christians
>>
>>24312325
>We need to just embrace the nigside, fuck this shit. Listen to rap, and channel your inner nigger:
Kek problem is being a "nigger" isn't what being black is about, tribes in Africa see american blacks as degenerates, this is why when african blacks come to america they usually become upstanding citizens that speak english and ghetto ass american blacks are dumb as fuck and succeed only at crime, american blacks are just defective blacks, and sadly since america is the "center of the world" these blacks become representative of all of us.

Plus rap music is shit, it literally is not good in any way.
>>
>>24312459
>good luck getting all the bitches when you like metal music and techno instead of rap shit
>also the fact I'm into sickdark stuff means black women would be creeped out by me, since so many of them are christians

Kek, you're a lot like me (ever listen to disturbed, been looking for a band as good as them, can't find one). What do you mean by sick dark stuff (not necrophilia right? kek)
>>
>>24311860
Who cares, just go to school and become a computer programmer. You won't have to deal with people anymore.
>>
>>24312053
>Baby nose nice hair
That's the very definition of a halfy. You really think black people naturally have those features?
>>
>>24312530
>What do you mean by sick dark stuff (not necrophilia right? kek)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQfN3eGVo8M
>>
>>24312053
>Regarding the women, it's strange. Most blacks really are "meh", while baby-nose-nice-hair blacks are extremely beautiful. It's all or nothing it seems.

Black features are not visually appealing on either males or females. White features as a result of race mixing are more appealing
>>
>>24311860
But what about muh dick and the fact you are natrually stronger and more skilled at fighting than anyone else?

Black assholes insist this, why don't you buy into it?
You was kings and shit man.
>>
>>24312053

Because black is superior, that is what they think and it is the reason why I think the OP is just fronting.
>>
File: kot.jpg (25 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
kot.jpg
25 KB, 250x201
>get labelled as black, the most hated and degenerate race on Earth
>(being called white is the ultimate insult btw)
>>
i couldn't imagine being black, you'd literally spend your whole life with a chip on your shoulder and any success (lol) you achieve you'd always be worried it was positive discrimination and never you
>>
>>24312293
>mfw learning that over half of black women in the US are overweight
That wasn't even a redpill post or whatever. That was on the radio like a week ago. Fucking disgusting how the majority of a big (lel) demographic is just fat.
What's causing the problem here? How do we fix it?
>>
>>24314530
Lots of rich southern food and black guys saying they like big butts.
A lot of black women don't like being fat but most of them don't care enough to try and change it.
>>
>>24312053
One drop rule, nigguh!
>>
Actual African blacks are civilized and generally good people.

Hell, blacks anywhere except US are good.
>>
>>24311860
It sounds like the people you're around are just trashy, plenty of whites are like that too.

If you go to college or try expanding your social circle some other way you could meet decent blacks (or decent people from any race).
>>
>>24314838
Part of that is because the Africans that you see in the US are university students or doctors. Immigrating to the US legally isn't easy, so the Africans we get are the cream of the crop.
>>
>>24314838
I agree, apparently immigrants from Ghana are among the most educated groups compared to other immigrants.
>>
>>24312053
>tfw no mullatto gf
why even live?
>>
>>24312251
Kek wut? id trade places with a black guy with 100k to his name in a heartbeat. money>>all
>>
>>24314990
But what about the microagressions?
How would you ever cope?
>>
>>24315077
People treat betas and poor like shit anyway
>>
>>24315129

Not possible only black people are treated like shit, white people always have everything handed to them and never experience hardships like people treating them poorly.
>>
File: dont always white guilt.jpg (169 KB, 430x538) Image search: [Google]
dont always white guilt.jpg
169 KB, 430x538
>>24311860
Look what skin bleaching did for Michael Jackson....
>>
>>24315161
Regardless of what tumblr says poor white people arent treated well. how about whites raised in 99% white areas like appalachia? the only people rich can shit on there are whites. I wouldnt care what people said about me if i was rich
>>
File: San_Hill_SW.jpg (133 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
San_Hill_SW.jpg
133 KB, 1200x800
>>24312293
Not the best example senpai. She looks like the banking klan dude
>>
File: 1429038466676.png (567 KB, 657x649) Image search: [Google]
1429038466676.png
567 KB, 657x649
>mix breed abomination
>calling others degenerate
Stopped reading there.
>>
File: 1444433146022.png (40 KB, 285x461) Image search: [Google]
1444433146022.png
40 KB, 285x461
>>24312193
What? When will these people learn? White males have it eaiser then any other male out there. They are more sexually desired, they dont get treated like animals like blacks do(ib4 niggers are animals kek), and generally have it easiest life.
>>
>>24315570
Being a white man things are expected of you, I would never expect a nigger to understand that pressure.
>>
I know that feeling, OP.

>Half black, half white

>Classy, intelligent black women only seem to want white dudes
>White girls with any semblance of class want white guys
>Mixed-race women literally ONLY date white guys, it's bizarre. Maybe they experience internalized racism due to an identity crisis, I dunno.

>Constantly mistaken for being of Middle Eastern descent... Muslim people come up to me and say "As-salamu alaykum" and use "brother" while talking to me
>Some acquaintances think I'm Muslim for years because I'm too autistic to correct them
>ALWAYS searched at airport despite having no beard, and despite that I have an English, Christian name

>When I speak to older white people they're amazed that I have any semblance of intelligence, often saying "Oh WOW, you are so articulate!" in an incredibly condescending way

With that said, being mixed isn't so bad, OP.

>The one drop rule is just a social construct; you can claim both white and black heritage whenever it is advantageous to you
>Automatically intimidating, never have to worry about being mugged
>Extra melanin protects your skin from sun damage

There are even women who fetishize biracial men. They're rare, of course.
>>
>>24315629
>Being a white man things are expected of you
No you don't, fag.
No one cares about you other than your immediate family.
Only because you're white can you have the ego to believe everyone cares about what you do with your shitty life.

In reality, no one gives a single fuck what you do until you're rich and/or famous regardless or race. But stereotypes apply to everyone, and white males have no negative stereotypes.
>>
>>24311860
I fucking hate Uncle Toms like you.

Fuck off and go pick cotton for massa or some shit you coon.

Everyone acts like the worst part of black culture is "muh ghetto/muh rap music" but in reality it's the unbelievable amount of house niggas we have to deal with.

I'm not one of those "kill whitey" black people either, I just think it's fucking absurd that there are people out there who blame everything on their skin colour. Your life isn't shit because you're black. Your life is shit because you make it shit. You just use your blackness as a scapegoat.
>>
>>24315570
>more sexually desired
doesnt apply to ugly awkward betas at all. Not even slightly
>dont get treated like animals
see above
>>
>>24315644
>There are even women who fetishize biracial men. They're rare, of course.

From my experience, lightskin niggas are quickly becoming one of the most desirable races around. Like I've seen plenty of women change their Brad Pitt/Channing Tatum phone wallpapers to Chris Brown/Trey Songz in the past year or 2.
>>
>>24311860
>(being called white is the ultimate insult btw)

In your culture, it is. If someone makes fun of you for being white, just say at least you're not a nigger.

There's a difference between being black, and a nigger. Ben Carson is a Neurosuergon or someshit, and he's not a nigger.

Ignore the niggers, OP. They're utter trash and you're above them.
>>
>>24315644
>Mixed-race women literally ONLY date white guys
please tell me where you live. Im white and love mixed girls but all 30-40 of the ones i knew back in hs dated dark tall tyrones with dreads. Same with the mixed girls in my apartment complex
>>
>>24315738

I'm Canadian. Things are a bit different over here, I think.
>>
>>24315732
>There's a difference between being black, and a nigger. Ben Carson is a Neurosuergon or someshit, and he's not a nigger.

Nah fuck that shit. Nigger is a universal derogatory term for all black people. You can't pick and choose who gets to be a nigger. They're either all niggers or they're not niggers. You're either being racist or you're not being racist.
>>
>>24315678
>Your life is shit because you make it shit.
>Just world fallacy
>People exist in a vacuum
>Mind over matter
>Things can't happen to people due to factors they have no control over
Nah nigga, fuck off.
>>
File: 1447660001941.gif (996 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1447660001941.gif
996 KB, 400x225
>>24315759
i might consider moving there to be honest. I love mixed qts
>>
>>24315665
Again, I don't expect you to understand the responsibility I have to my race, my ancestors and myself.
>>
File: 5y0CTtQ.jpg (90 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
5y0CTtQ.jpg
90 KB, 500x750
>>24311860
I agree with all of this.

Our women suck dick but white women will suck OUR dick.

Just dont be autistic and you as a member of the Mixed Master Race can get all the pussy you want.
>>
>>24315759
Move to Toronto and make alternative R&B music you'll be able to get any woman you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXYq9ImJIN8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSoCxVzFzqQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt-IM0XJYOo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1OTWCd40bc

Here are some examples. Become a new man, OP.
>>
>>24315765
Alright well it's definitely not because you're black.
>>
>>24315795
Responsibility doesn't exist, it's literally a man made construct.
The only responsibility you have are the ones you decide to make for yourself, even if you decide to make ones up involving race.
>>
>>24315841
I don't know why I kept replying.

Have a good one, Trayvon.
>>
>>24315763
>they're either all niggers or they're not niggers

So there's no difference from a hooligan selling drugs, joining gangs, and robbing liquor stores than say, a scientist who spend 8 years in college, who happens to be black?
>>
>>24315796
>Our women suck dick but white women will suck OUR dick.
Yes, fat nasty white whales fuck niggers.

Enjoy them mate :)
>>
>>24315863
Prove "responsibilities" concretely exist.
They are social constructs. Incredibly useful and necessary for civilization to function, but constructs nonetheless.
>>
>>24315908
>social construct

Take your pseudo-intellectual liberal bullshit back to tumblr.
>>
>>24315996
Oh you're just shit posting, I see.
Responsibilities are a philosophical construct.
>>
>>24315878
Im mixed faggot.

Keep being jelli.
>>
>thinks black culture is nothing but gangster rap, strippers, Hennessy and blunts
>wonders why blacks hate him

>thinks black girls are the worse
>wonders why they don't like him

>hates himself
>wonders why everyone else does
>>
File: 1.jpg (92 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
92 KB, 800x600
>>24311860
Carribean/Hispanic here OP

I literally just stopped identifying as black. I bought a super nice human hair wig (mongolian/japanese) and just do whatever the fuck I want (style, music, hobbies, etc). Now when asked I just tell people I don't know.

Being black is tedious and boring when you buy into all the stereotypes that are pushed on us tbqh, so I just mold myself into whatever I want and just not give a fuck.
You should try it
>>
File: 1440720210997.jpg (2 MB, 2645x3967) Image search: [Google]
1440720210997.jpg
2 MB, 2645x3967
>>24316309
>black culture
>>
>>24316309
Please explain BET
>>
>>24312110
who is this cum catcher?
>>
>>24315796
>white women will suck OUR dick

That's only if you show off your wealth and feign beign dominant
>>
>>24311860
Do you look like Elliot?
Only black/white guy I know.
>>
>tfw no chimp gf
>>
>>24316538
nah, op looks like chocolate rain with more nig
>>
File: dongdadondondong.png (451 KB, 258x595) Image search: [Google]
dongdadondondong.png
451 KB, 258x595
>>24316559
would you a kong
>>
>>24312104
>see woman that has to be half-white half latino
>she has an ok body but hips aren't that big
I want a latino wife but I don't want daughters if they're just going to turn out white fuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
File: gruntilda_winkybunion_10.png (303 KB, 404x1107) Image search: [Google]
gruntilda_winkybunion_10.png
303 KB, 404x1107
>>24316610
Yes I would wife a dadonkakong

I would also fuck 1000 year old pussy
>>
>>24316672
>implying pixilated pussy wouldn't sever your penile in half
>>
>>24316372
Actually jew owned.
>>
>>24316802
Why are so many black people on it, and why do so many watch it (all with very prominent black figures- opra, prince, Michael Jordan, etc)
>>
>>24316731

>using an adjective as a noun.
>>
>>24316905
>Starting a sentence with a lower case letter.
>>
>>24316875
Nobody really watches BET. Have you watched it lately. It barely plays any videos. Just ratchet reality shows, Scripted sitcoms, and gospel on Sundays.
>>
>>24311860
I have all these feels.
>>
>>24312218
are you kidding me? id rather be him any day

and im white as fuck
>>
male:
white>af-am>mixed>african
female:
mixed>white>af-am>african
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.