[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a few minutes I expect to be really sad. My 'friends,'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
File: qewretyrutiyo.png (21 KB, 232x181) Image search: [Google]
qewretyrutiyo.png
21 KB, 232x181
In a few minutes I expect to be really sad.

My 'friends,' are about to start a new game of League.
They can see I'm online.
Will they invite me?
>>
ask if you can join. simple.
>>
The answer: No
>>
>>24311643
Last time they said no.

I haven't played with them in 3 weeks.
I wasn't invited to town last Saturday, even though I asked them 3 times if I could go. (A friend of my friends invited me, but my friends wouldn't tell me where or when it was).

I don't want to anoy them by asking.
I'd rather be alone then be there unwanted.
>>
>>24311684
oh if they've said no before then i wouldn't bother m8, you probably wouldn't enjoy playing with them anyway if they're gonna ignore you.
>>
If you're on either EUW or EUNE I can update my client and play with you later today if you'd like. I haven't played in a long time though so keep in mind that I might be a bit rusty.
>>
>>24311643
What if "no"?
>>
File: ttyduyfiugoihp.png (19 KB, 222x218) Image search: [Google]
ttyduyfiugoihp.png
19 KB, 222x218
wow.. this hurts
>>
>>24311707
i always enjoy playing with them
hearing the qt girl who plays with us laugh and squeal with happiness when we make plays is the highlight of my week

>>24311716
thanks man, i think i'm going to go to bed soon instead. not feeling it today
>>
>>24311611
You probably are shit at league. I downright delete people for ruining my games. One chance. If you're not pulling out plays I don't want to play with you.
>>
>>24311814
Which server?
>>
>>24311684
>>24311771
>implying you aren't both alone and unwanted
>>
>>24311947
Got accounts in plat, but for how much I play, I'm pretty shit.

>>24311958
EUW

>>24311968
pls stop
>>
>playing shit games

I wouldn't play with you either OP you kekhold
>>
File: HFndexM.jpg (256 KB, 1200x756) Image search: [Google]
HFndexM.jpg
256 KB, 1200x756
>>24312002
I would have invited you but im an Eastern pleb:/
>>
>>24312002
You're only confirmed good if you're diamond 3 or higher.
Otherwise you're shit no matter what rank you are. I bet you are a one trick pony and suck in every other role.
>>
>>24311684
>my friends
Not anymore m80
>>
>>24312049
):

>>24312055
can only play 2-3 champs well, so i guess you're right

>>24312079
i have no idea why i'm being shunned. we've played together every week for 2 years, and the last month i've been ignored completely.
i don't know what i've done wrong
>>
>>24311611
Just delete them grow some balls
>>
>>24312128
just cut contact with the only people i know irl?
i want to get out of this hell hole, deleting them will only make it harder
maybe they'll want to talk to me in a few weeks, and they'll invite me out, and i'll meet some qt and finally be happy
>>
>>24312177
Damn i'm glad i'm not a beta having no friends is so much better than what you have.
>>
>>24312177
You asked if you could join them and they said no. You can't salvage this OP
>>
>>24312177
Do you realize how pathetic you sound?
They obviously dont respect you so you should cut them out of your life.
Find the means to make you happy outsife of a social circle, stop depending too much on people. Ever heard of monkmode?
>>
>>24311611
goddamn man this thread hit way too close to home

i'm a plat shitter and we even have a singular cute girl in the playgroup

they haven't really shunned me yet though
>>
>playing lel
>being friends with people who play lel

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>24312231
i want friends and a gf more than anything.
i'm trying my best not to look desperate, but it's difficult when i am.

>>24312237
i know..
and just a few weeks ago i thought everything was going so well.
going out, getting drunk
for 2 weekends i was accepted by normies

>>24312242
never heard of it, but i'll look it up.
i've been looking for a replacement for social interaction, but i've never found anything viable.
>>
>>24312340
No idea what you could have done to make them ignore you?

Heck, if you're gonna cut ties you may as well ask them to be honest with you first.
>>
I didn't know people as pathetic as you exist.
>>
>>24312123
>we've played together every week for 2 years, and the last month i've been ignored completely
I had the case that friends and I where always annoyed of a friend but never really wanted to show him. When at some point someone decided to leave him out/be mean to him all others where relieved that they could do so now too and that's how he became excluded from our group.
Where do you know your friends from? That's important because it indicates, whether your friendship was forced or not.
Also do you do anything that might possibly be annoying to other people like complaining much in a match or giving a lot of advice?
>>
File: smug shiru.jpg (12 KB, 231x236) Image search: [Google]
smug shiru.jpg
12 KB, 231x236
>>24312340
>reeg of rejends
you deserve to be alone.
>>
Go on the soloQ hunt, get better than they are, easy as that> diamond elo normie speaking
>>
>>24312402
2 weeks ago they took me driving
Basically just going as fast as possible and doing doughnuts and other degenerate activities.
The day after we all went into town.
I was my normal robot self, but I didn't feel like anything was unusual.
Perhaps they've finally realised how boring I am, and that I have nothing to contribute to their lives?

>>24312406
where do you think you are, friend?

>>24312414
Damn, i really hope this isn't what's happening, but i think it is.
I went to highschool with them 5 years ago.
But I normally get game invites off them, and they message me first asking if I want to play.
I do complain, and I'm trying to stop.
I give a lot of advice, but they also ask for advice as they don't know how to build.

>>24312430
I can't get above plat, and I don't enjoy playing by myself
>>
>>24312340
>and just a few weeks ago i thought everything was going so well.
>going out, getting drunk

I'm
>>24312414

I suspect, you where too overwhelmed by that and started getting either too needy ( "When will we do this again?" ), made too big of a deal out of it ( "Hey guys, remember last wknd xD" ) or just went completely out of controll at the parties or when you met up.
Does any of this feel like it could be true?
>>
>>24312488
I'm not the person you were replying to but I would say I'd play with you but I'm completely shit at the game.
>>
Still down to play OP?

If so give me your ID and we'll play some normals I'm trash too :)
>>
>>24312488
okay, seems like you'd long be over with your friendship when you're 5 years in and it was built in highschool where people are pretty unlikely to be friends with people they really don't like.
Maybe you're lucky and something completely different is going on, I hope so for you m8. I'd suggest to not ask to play with them for ~1-2 months (when they invite you : ACCEPT) and try to work on your quirks. That's important to not make matters worse because it most probably has something todo with you, I know it hurts Then, after the ~1-2 months come back and tell them you missed playing with them and hope they'll play again with you.
>>
>>24312489
I honestly don't think I did anything like making a too big deal out of it.
Just read over all the messages between me and them, and I really don't know what I've done wrong.
>>
>>24312564
yeah, i think you're right
i won't message them, i'll wait for them to forget about why they suddenly don't like me.
if i said anything, they'd most probably laugh in skype at how "he's so needy, what a little bitch"

>>24312524
sure, i'm up for a game
physikk
>>
>>24312516
didn't see your message
user is physikk
>>
>>24312049
give name
>>
>>24312516
What's your IGN? I'll inv you.
>>
>>24311684
they are not your friends.
I'm sorry anon, but I was that kid in my friend group too. the one that no one really wants around. Things got real ugly real fast, you're better to spare yourself and just stop being their friend (by that I don't mean unfriend their fb and ignore them irl)
It can turn to bullying real easy.
>>
>>24312758
I was starting to believe that my negative view of myself was all in my head.
But I guess they're just going out of their way to be kind to me
>>
Fuck LoL play Smite instead!
>>
>>24312850
Smite has the shittiest developer of all time
no ty
Coming from one of the highest elo players in the beta
>>
Make new friends. Play with them alot. When your old 'friends' want to play with you just keep playing with new friends. Dont speak or play with oldies and later on theyll all not play with eachother and some will come to you
>>
some social circles need that one person to all hate on in order re-enforce their bonds. you just happen to be that guy. When you stop being their friend they will move on to excluding someone else.
Find better friends before they bully you to breaking point.
>>
>>24312824
>I guess they're just going out of their way to be kind to me
for now, the day I confronted my friends about excluding me was the day they started to bully me. Just move on now dont bother trying to make up or find out why they are excluding you, because they wont have a real reason.
>>
>started playing a couple months ago
>no one to play with
>>
>>24313730
Wich server mate, I'll play with you.
>>
>>24313802
NA. Mind you I'm pretty bad. I mostly play support because that's really all I know what to play, I main Thresh. Been deciding which champion i should get into.
>>
>>24313837
I'm EUW :'( . Sorry mate wish I could play with you.
>>
>>24311611
Anon, listen up. I went through the same thing with my "best friends" (they really were my best friends, but only by default). In the end I was in a similar situation where I was waiting to see if they would invite me, and I told myself that if they started a game without me I would cut off contact entirely. They attempted to add me again but they never once said sorry, on facebook or otherwise. Their friendship became a sort of abuse, and I constantly felt like shit when I wasn't playing with them, and when I was they treated me like shit.

TL;DR never talk to them again unless they're family, it's the only choice.

P.S. add me on NA: pissmarks and maybe we can play some games
>>
>>24313858
I have an euw account i sometimes play with a buddy of mine
>>
>>24312055
Are you actually being condescending about League of Faggots? lol
>>
>>24313911
Drop your IGN , I'll add you tomorrow and we can play a few games if you're down.

Also have to go , best of luck to OP solving his problem.
>>
>>24313973
bigbootybish
alright man, take care.
>>
>>24313003
>>24313275
>>24313472
>>24313869
Thanks for the advice
I won't be contacting them first again

Just got off the phone to my dad
Just before he leaves, he asks what I've been doing this evening
>Just been playing games
With your friends or by yourself?
>With my friends
With T, S and S?
>Yeah, just the 4 of us
It's nice to hear you're happy and talking to people
>>
>>24314208
>It's nice to hear you're happy and talking to people
Jesus man, stop breaking my heart
>>
>>24311771
holy fuck lol me and my friends did this to one of my old friends, you probably suck ass at the game or you are are toxic as fuck
>>
>>24311611

>LoL baby

what's it like being a casual shitter?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.