[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What one-line openers do you use?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: heatenings.jpg (11 KB, 314x364) Image search: [Google]
heatenings.jpg
11 KB, 314x364
What one-line openers do you use?
>>
sup fag, bet you have a hot dick for me under that skirt (girl laughs and blows me immediately)
>>
My beard is growing its own beard.
>>
Your daddy must have been a baker cause you've got the nicest set of buns I've ever seen.
>>
Your dad must be a faggot because you look like a dumb ugly cunt and my dick is small.
>>
>>24311467
"h-hi"
"What did you say anon? You need to talk louder."
>>
sip beer while silently hating myself
>>
Can I sleep in your bed? I shit in mine.
>>
>>24311937
"Haha, you're so weird. Speak up!"
>>
>>24311467
i'm a total fucking loser and i want you to sexually abuse me with candles and clothespins
>>
ugh, dude, scrape your pussy out, i can smell it from here.
>>
File: trendsetter.jpg (29 KB, 286x272) Image search: [Google]
trendsetter.jpg
29 KB, 286x272
>>24311467
>Match with girl on tinder
>Notice how she's standing in front of a door in every single picture
>Send her "Hey, you like doors?"
>mfw we actually hit it off
>>
Careful, don't slip in all that pussy sludge that's about to slop out of you when I smile at you.
>>
i just ran out of butt and boobs, can i borrow some of yours?
>>
i want to measure how saggy your pussy lips are, but i only have this yardstick. do you have a range finder, or do you care if i make a few dozen marks on your pussy lips, each a yard apart?
>>
what's toasty, roastie?
>>
Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour?
Mostly didn't get replies, but one girl replied no I worship Satan, and we're going for coffee tomorrow.
>>
kill me

ORIGINAL COMMENT DO NOT STEAL
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.