[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys want to kill yourselves? How would you do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1444851289078.jpg (25 KB, 416x448) Image search: [Google]
1444851289078.jpg
25 KB, 416x448
Why do you guys want to kill yourselves?

How would you do it?

If not, what's stopping you?
>>
>Why do you guys want to kill yourselves?
Because my life is boring
>How would you do it?
Go to murrica and buy a gun and shoot my self
>If not, what's stopping you?
I'm too pussy and the idea of not existing scares me
>>
"You are willing to die, you coward, but not to live."
>>
File: 1441935897733.jpg (22 KB, 604x440) Image search: [Google]
1441935897733.jpg
22 KB, 604x440
>>24311370
crippling depression and anxiety, running out of things that I find enjoyable and social isolation
>How would you do it?
overdose on CNS depressants/alcohol + antiemetic+ helium mask
can't put my family through the emotional grief, they're unstable as it is
>>
> Why do you guys want to kill yourselves?
because I'm miserable
>How would you do it?
don't know yet
too scared
>>
My life is not important to me, I have no hobbies or friends, so it's pretty boring.

>How would you do it?
Jump from a tall building or jump under a train, those sound like the most exciting ways.
>>
File: 1440008914559.gif (401 KB, 500x197) Image search: [Google]
1440008914559.gif
401 KB, 500x197
>>24311370
Because I want to disappear

>How would you do it?
Get boat, prep with bottom plug, go somewhere very deep at sea, chain self to boat, pull plug, while boat sinks sedate self with shotgun

How about yourself, OP?
>>
i'm not actively trying to kill myself, but i wouldn't mind dying. like i don't look both ways before crossing the street, because i wouldn't care if a car hit me.
i drink way too much and smoke, because i don't mind dying early.
i get wasted and climb cranes and shit, because it's liberating and i like the feeling of being close to death. also sitting on a crane above the city is the most peaceful thing ever. you all the lights and cars and shit but it's super quiet and calm up here, nothing matters.
>>
>>24311370

I don't know. At this point, it's a generalized dislike of myself.

>How would you do it?

Combined methods. (Tip: if you meet a suicidal person who doesn't combine methods, they've not given it enough thought and are likely either mentally disturbed or not serious.)
>>
>>24311370
Bored. Doing chemistry and physics and looking to do astrophysics in uni. NEETdom isn't for me.
Will hang myself in a park.
Caring family and a future.

Will most likely do it before next holiday.
>>
>>24311525

Watch out not to cripple or injure yourself though, anon-san.
>>
>>24311564
yeah it would suck if i though i was going to die and ended up in a wheelchair
>>
>>24311370
I have no friends and I'm horribly lonely. I don't know what good there is in my life to work for.
>How would you do it?
Drive to grandparents and use their shotgun.
I'm not sure. I've tried to die before and it was very scary. Also, dreams keep me living. I spend so much time fantasizing about being a successful author, and thinking about the book I'll write. Haven't written a page, though.
>>
>>24311613
I wouldn't want to traumatize the shit out of my grandparents like that.
>>
>>24311658
They're senile enough to forget it. And I would take the shotgun and do it in the bed of my pick up on the side of a country road.
>>
>>24311420
Is this from an anime?
>>
>>24311370
I feel like a loser who doesn't do anything to help himself despite being able to identify what my problems are. I'll start to, sometimes for months, but wind up pulling myself down again.
>How would you do it?
Anyway possible that would let me donate my organs.
>If not, whats stopping you?
I promised my dad on his death bed I'd make him proud. Between my mom and sisters, I'm worried about how they'd turn out if I did. My mom also told me when I was a teenager that if I did it, she'd kill herself too.
>>
Things are getting more dull as time passes.
Helium.
There is still some enjoyment.
>>
>>24311370
extremely miserable
>How would you do it?
starving myself to death or laying myself on train tracks
scared I might be reborn into a sandnigger as punishment for killing myself, though redemption would fucking suck anyway so fuck that
>>
File: the_blind_leading_the_blind.jpg (355 KB, 1371x783) Image search: [Google]
the_blind_leading_the_blind.jpg
355 KB, 1371x783
>>24311370
The sad part is, that I'd never kill myself. A shit existence is still better than none at all, while I never could muster the faith that there is a beyound. Like Camus puts it, you either make the leap of faith or you constantly futily revolt against an existence that has no reason.
For everyone in this thread, consider reading Camus "The Myth of Sisyphos". It either pushes you over the edge, as you sympathize with the views of Kirkegaard or you free yourself from the believe that things have different values and you stop to judge yourself by the scales of others.

Win/Win
>>
Reasons:
Can't have kids
Balding
Small dick
Ugly

I'd probably shoot myself.

Just waiting for my parents to die before I do it.
>>
File: 1442425151774.png (220 KB, 500x699) Image search: [Google]
1442425151774.png
220 KB, 500x699
>>24311370
>Why?
Ugly, hhitty genetics and health, awful childhood, poverty, depression
>How?
Suffocating or by gravity
>What's stopping you
Don't want to make grandparents even more miserable
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.