[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the most degenerate thing you did by /r9k/ standards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: jAyHtSV.png (64 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
jAyHtSV.png
64 KB, 395x578
what's the most degenerate thing you did by /r9k/ standards ?

i had a gf and we used to hug when i was a teen. she was hot too.

thats the closest i got to getting laid and it was 10 years ago, not sure how i'v fucked up so bad since then
>>
I'm fucking a married woman, and I facefucked my beta friends gf at a party a few weeks ago

I AM BECOME CHAD
DESTROYER OF BETAS
>>
>>24311524
good for you i guess, you can GTFO /r9k/ now
>>
File: Your_tears.jpg (80 KB, 681x960) Image search: [Google]
Your_tears.jpg
80 KB, 681x960
>>24311560
Why so salty familia?
>>
>>24311524
Congrats on being an asshole I guess. Fucking some random married woman is one thing, but why do that to a friend?
>>
I have a LOT of casual sex because I won some sort of autistic lottery ticket where I talk like a fucking knock-off Chandler Bing in real life and women somehow find it funny, also I'm white and not terribly short

Like we're talking dozens upon dozens of girls, threesomes, etc.
>>
File: 1436320045070.jpg (9 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
1436320045070.jpg
9 KB, 217x225
>>24311693
bc he's my little roach
>>
shit on someones front lawn?
>>
File: 1445866612189.jpg (250 KB, 1024x708) Image search: [Google]
1445866612189.jpg
250 KB, 1024x708
>>24311349
I've done some pretty depraved shit in my life. Here are a few.

When I was about 15, this kid and I came all over toaster strudels and fed it to this kid and his family.

Group of autists from my HS use to pool hop this rich neighborhood. We took a shit in this one kid's pool, then lacrosse-style flung it onto their sliding glass door. When we were trying to escape, the fence broke and completely tore down the enclosure letting their dogs free.

Met a girl that had a kidnapping fetish on OKC. I drove to her work, bagged her, took her home, bound her to my bed with a harness, put a blindfold on her, and fucked her ass and mouth for two days. She stayed hydrated by lapping up water from a bowl using a straw. She pissed all over my bed twice; she cleaned it up when I told her to get the fuck out.

I'm going to hell. I'll see you guys there.
>>
I ate out Chad's asshole while he wore my shirt and bra.
>>
>>24311524
The only reason women do this is because guys that fuck married women act like they're saving them from boring sex. The women want to feel "rescued". If she were single, she'd never choose you or do it to someone else.
>>
I jerked off my dog, once. Couldn't get him to stay hard for very long, but I did put my finger in his sheath.
>>
>>24311349
>jerked off to my mom showering
>motorboated my aunts huge tits when she hugged me during hs graduation
>regularly post cock on internet
>trying to set up a meet and fuck w a seriously hot tranny
>>
On-off cheating on my wife with my mother-in-law, with whom I've had a kid already. Wife found out and forgave it, and tolerates it as long as she doesn't see, hear or know about it.
>>
>>24311524
That's not chad, that's literally just being a horrible person, have fun living with your shitty actions.
>>
>>24312303
alright, thats pretty fucked up
>>
>>24311738
lol dozens, that's some nice normalcy you've got going on there, keep it up
>>
by /r9k/ standards, degenerate as in normal or degenerate as in really really fucked up
>>
I let a man twice my age give me a handjob in a public bathroom
>>
>>24312303
why don't you stop?
>>
File: 1446260030689.gif (491 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
1446260030689.gif
491 KB, 500x290
>>24312136
>I did put my finger in his sheath
>finger in his sheath
>his sheath
>sheath

I CAN'T BREATHE.
>>
>>24312416
The worst thing is at our wedding, me and the mother-in-law finished up fucking in a back room not minutes before the procession. She went down the aisle and sat through the ceremony with my cum in her.

>>24312453
It actually makes me feel terrible, and I've been putting an end to it overtime. She has the baby now, so me and the mother-in-law aren't really fucking anymore. She said she'd like another kid out of it but I wouldn't go through with it.
>>
File: BqiPIzECMAABNXs.jpg large.jpg (202 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
BqiPIzECMAABNXs.jpg large.jpg
202 KB, 1024x768
>>24312467
I don't know why that's so funny, it's literally what their dick comes out of is called.
>>
>>24312565
I hope to god that's not real, you need to do some big redemption to overcome that man.
>>
watch HIMYM, Scrubs and Big Bang Theory.

I hoped I could bond with people over popular shows, turned out they don't even watch it in a chronological order or know the actual story. Oh well, couldve wasted my time with other things
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.