[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many heartbreaks did it take you to no longer be capable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1426397299558.jpg (66 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1426397299558.jpg
66 KB, 250x250
How many heartbreaks did it take you to no longer be capable of feeling love for someone again?
>>
Two

First one was an internet girlfriend because I'm a pathetic manchild piece of shit, keked me

Second one was a real girlfriend who keked me

Now I just pump and dump
>>
Three. I now look for happiness elsewhere. Emotional shutdown isn't really that hard, as long as you have something to place your life's purpose in.
>>
>>24311081
0. I was never capable to begin with.
>>
2 for me m8. I don't trust the roasties with my feeling anymore
>>
I've had it broken 4 times and I could still love again.

Trust would be harder though.
>>
File: imgonnacheckit.jpg (6 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
imgonnacheckit.jpg
6 KB, 150x150
>>24311111
Whoa there, you might wanna check 'em mate.
>>

World class man child and a Chad.
>>
>>24311081
0 here to afraid to ask someone, i will die alone and is a fact. also im ugly,poor and fat so it was always doomed for meee
>>
Two. With enough time and distance it all seems ridiculous so now I just cut out the middle man and don't pursue anyone. Love isn't real.
>>
>>24311633
>There are people pretending to be women on /r9k/
>>
File: 1445978205224.jpg (49 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1445978205224.jpg
49 KB, 640x427
a big one
gf of seven years dumped me because im a piece of shit
at least I experienced teen love
>>
File: 1446423632181.png (140 KB, 543x400) Image search: [Google]
1446423632181.png
140 KB, 543x400
3. I'm done now, I don't care about love anymore because I will never find it.
>>
4 from high school to college.
Got 2 classes with the last one used to be her friend kinda and walk with her sometimes to classes. Eventually maybe she got fed up with me asking her questions for the sake of it or following her. Eventually she kinda shrugged me off and I gave her the cold shoulder back but it absolutely devastated me. Soul crushing, she's a 4/10 skinny nerdy girl and I like her personality because she has brains.

Anyways now I pretend I don't know her and she tries to walk a different path from me all the time when we leave last class. Don't blame her it's just I always go for smart girls and I always get letdown. I'm quite certain they just want some chad.

I lost the ability to genuinely love anyone like I used to. I see women differently. I know what I did wrong looking back but I can't look at girls anymore and feel that deep compassion. I've been hurt too many times, I never got anything back.
>>
I don't think I lost the ability to love. I lost interest in the idea of building a bond from scratch and watching it develop into something more over time. Or maybe I did lose the ability and I lie to myself without realizing. The world will never know or care.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.