[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pouring vodka and rat poison in my tea lads I'll see you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1410763775473.jpg (68 KB, 723x384) Image search: [Google]
1410763775473.jpg
68 KB, 723x384
pouring vodka and rat poison in my tea lads

I'll see you on the other side. it's been an interesting 8 years on this site.
>>
Don't do it m8

We need to keep the flame alive or the normies win
>>
>>24311025
see ya cowboy
i'll be joining in soon
>>
im eating a sub in your honor, 24311025, s-see ya on the other side...
>>
>>24311025
>vodka and rat poison
Why the hell would you want to do it in a painful way?
Why not just get helium or something like that?
>>
>>24311025

Post proof, faggo
>>
>rat poison

Probably won't do the job. Get some cyanide (cherry pits) or some real poison (arsenic)
>>
>>24311025
Cmon man, you belong to us, every single one of us makes this place so good, the britfeel, women hate, normie hate, various discussions about right or wrong. We need you and even if you can't always see yourself making an impact, you actually do.
>>
sad pouty face
>>
File: boricacid.jpg (103 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
boricacid.jpg
103 KB, 500x550
>>24311097
Or just down a small sampling of boric acid, the stuff you use to exterminate insects. I'm assuming if OP wants to go painfully then he won't mind having his insides get torn to shreds with microscoptinc tears when the crystals bore their way through his digestive tract.
>>
>>24311025
See you on the other side.
You never know, maybe this was all a test set in place by aliens. Maybe we pass.
>>
>>24311187
more likely that we fail terribly
>>
>>24311025

Literally book a ticket to turkey and go fight for the kurds. Might as well try get a shot off at some muslim fanatics before you go, you might get a kick out of it.
>>
>>24311025
Goodbye mate.
I wonder if I'm gonna do something similar after 8 years on this site, I got 6 to go.
>>
File: 1357235444896.jpg (43 KB, 306x328) Image search: [Google]
1357235444896.jpg
43 KB, 306x328
>>24311025
do it faggot ;_;

>tfw almost 9 years
>>
>>24311025
You should've probably picked a more painless method but then again maybe this a budget suicide
>>
Why do people keep doing this dumb stuff just HANG YOURSELF it's the most efficient and painless method after guns.

Every time I thought about sudoku I thought about painless methods, how to obtain the materials proper location etc.

Then retards just grab the closest pills they have and swallow them god damn it enjoy waking up in an hospital surrounded by your family and lots of spaghetti.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.