[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Robots Dream?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1439430675969.jpg (276 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1439430675969.jpg
276 KB, 1280x853
I had a dream last night that some girl decided to take my virginity. I was too nervous to ejaculate or satisfy her. She got bored halfway through and went to go do something in another room. I stayed in bed for a while and tried to jerk myself off, but found that I just could not reach an orgasm no matter how much I tried. Then I woke up.
>>
>>24310974
They dream of electric sheep.
>>
>>24310974

>too nervous to ejaculate

zez virgin confirmed
>>
File: that_feel_rain_gif.gif (233 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
that_feel_rain_gif.gif
233 KB, 500x275
I literally just had a dream about being late for work
>>
I had a nightmare.

>I move to a new apartment
>in one of the rooms there is a giant beast, something like a cheetah
>I lock the door to that room out of fear
>later on I open it again and the beast is starving
>I now know with certainty that a mutilated dead body is lying in my bed
>too scared to turn around
>I go to the door
>a fat postman is entering my apartment through the closed door
>in panic I try to kill him
>he who is not real must be destroyed to save reality
>my struggles are futile
>his neck doesn't snap, regardless of my force
>then the dead body in my bed wakes up
>I awake screaming
>>
When i take mirtazapine i can be almost sure to dream and even continue to dream after beeing up for a few minutes in the morning to piss. If i just go to sleep again after i wakeup for multiple times i will sleep for a good 10 hours. Lately i have this nice recurring dream where i can jump like in very low gravity and almost float. I fly around my neighbourhood and watch the people through their windows
>>
>>24311183
Mirtazapine is great. Makes you sleep really well.
>>
>>24310974
I have a dream where Chads set me up.
>>
>>24311063
I used to have a job. All I ever dreamed about was work.
>>
Had a dream I was trying to perform matrix multiplication... except instead of the objects in the matrix being numbers they were concepts from my native American studies class. Definitely a very uncomfortable and confusing dream
>>
I lucid dream often. I can will things in to existence, fly around and do general wizard activities. Yet with all this power.. I usually just run around raping people.
>>
>>24310974
who's this sweetheart
>>
I don't remember most of my dreams, probably cause poor NEET sleep schedule, I used to keep a record of the vivid ones I could remember but it was too much effort to do first thing in the morning.

Most of them were just involving a girl or me drunk with power. The one I can best remember was some dream where I went to college and met a girl who made me wear handcuffs and leg shackles around the school, it was some weird animu shit but I was in love with her.
>>
I dreamed I was a transformer, except I couldn't transform properly...so I just flopped around in my backyard. Then all of a sudden I was a CT on Dust II. Except instead of walking around you used silly putty like Spidey Web to shoot around the map. So I was floating at the top of the map, and then I would come down upside down ,like Spidey did when he kissed Mary Jane, and headshot noobs with my deagle.
>>
File: 14278.jpg (871 KB, 1277x849) Image search: [Google]
14278.jpg
871 KB, 1277x849
>>24310974
I have dreams with my oneitis every now and then. It's weird, actually. I kinda like it because I feel happy while the dream lasts and I don't even talk to her nowadays so I'm sure it will never happen.

It's nice to think it's real while it lasts
>>
>>24310974
>reverse image search you pic
>leads me to some band called Computer Magic
>she's a qt3.14
>her music is actually pretty good

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>24310974
It seems someone wants to join our romantic dinner for two, hunny. That won't be necessary, he'd be blocking the candlelight.
>>
I had a dream that some friends of mine and their girlfriends were going to set me up with a girl they knew. I asked them what she was like and they started trying to contain laughter. One said "she, uh... she... likes to... read? I guess?" at which point they all began laughing uncontrollably. Now aware that some kind of joke was being played on me, I went into the next room to meet her, or to see if she existed at all, and found a qt 3.14 waiting for me. I said hello and tried to start a conversation, but it soon became apparent that she was mute. I stormed out of the place and started walking down the street. The sun was coming up and I realized that, even if it was a joke, she really did want to meet me and that I could not go back and rectify my actions. I woke up filled with regret.
>>
Very rarely.I think more you spend time alone with no interaction less you dream.
>>
young autistic boy dreams in memes
>>
I always have dreams about living a happy life with a happy family in a cozy home very vividly. I wake up to my empty, cold bedroom every morning.
>>
>>24312855

But lately I keep having nightmares that I can't remember, I just wake up screaming in the middle of the night.
>>
Does anyone else actually look forward to their nightmares? My reality is so tedious and depressing compared to my nightmares that are actually kind of cool and interesting,even it I get disembowelled
>>
Last night I dreamed I ate two big macs and drank a coke. I haven't had any soda in 3 months and I can't afford mcdonalds
>>
>>24310974
last night i dreamt that i killed my dog because he got crazy.
I woke sweety and crying. My dog is my best and only friend
>>
File: 1431998391741.jpg (124 KB, 500x629) Image search: [Google]
1431998391741.jpg
124 KB, 500x629
I once had a fucking nightmare where women (presumably feminists) put me and some guys into chastity belts.

These fucking harpies will stop at nothing.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.