[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another day lost, another day wasted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_20151028_002157.jpg (46 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151028_002157.jpg
46 KB, 653x490
Another day lost, another day wasted
>>
>>24310885
Do you not have any hobbies anon?
>>
>>24310885
I feel this feel.

I keep wasting days, it's been like this for 3 years since I found out what my main problem is, I need to do shit to fix it but I don't do anything, I feel lazy as fuck, depression doesn't helps and I know it's all my fault

Everyday that passes by it's a struggle, seeing them go by it's painful, but knowing it's my fault flr that it's worse

I'm just a useless human being.

>>24311030
Normie quote
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z67FsTNpexg#t=2m25s
>>
I am literally rocking back and forth on my bed from anxiety, knowing that I'm wasting my life. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night, did the same and cried. I don't know how those NEETs do it.The regret is killing me.
>>
I just keep thinking tomorrow will be different
>>
File: 1444313874816.jpg (39 KB, 522x756) Image search: [Google]
1444313874816.jpg
39 KB, 522x756
>oh well
>another day
>oh well
>what a waste
>>
>>24311030
I used to do a lot of things but slowly I got bored of them...now I just sleep all day
>>
>>24311078
Good song m8
>>
>>24311134

How do you sleep all day?
I'm just lying in bed, but there's only so much time I can actually sleep. If I do it over the day, then I'm unable to sleep at night. There's nothing worse than sleepless nights spent thinking about past regrets and current hopelessness.
>>
>>24311157
Yeah I can't sleep in the nights and in the mornings I'm in class trying to do something
>>
>>24311057
>Normie quote
Retarded reply

>>24311134
Fix that asap before you end up extremely depressed and overweight/under weight
>>
I don't delude myself.

If I were happy, social, had a job, and a 'fulfilling life', I would have exactly as many hobbies and skills and knowledge as I do now (namely, zero).

'Wasted potential' is a myth. Brains are exceptionally good at failing to see unforeseen obstacles to realizing potential. You wouldn't achieve a lot 'if you only tried', you'd try to achieve, meet the first obstacle, try a bit, and give up.
>>
pussy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZvI1mXY3QQ
>>
>>24311205
this man doesn't know shit what he's talking about
>>
>>24311205

>'Wasted potential' is a myth.

Are we thinking about the same "wasted potential"? When I say that, I mean all the opportunities I had and wasted. By not being ungrateful, I can definitely make those out and confirm that I wasted a "good life"; also by comparing to what some people I knew achieved with way less.
>>
>>24311078
>No one told you when to run
>You missed the startting gun

Feelsbad.jpg
>>
>>24311276
>>24311280
I mean that there's evolutionary benefit in delusions of capacity. 'I could move to another country', 'I could learn carpentry', 'I could learn this language', 'I could change my life, are all motivating thoughts to have (make you feel good), and realization that they're not even close to true, because your brain will bore of it, drop it, and move to a more direct distraction such as 4chan serves no purpose except for its truth value. It's always possible to imagine a string of scenes in which you JUST persist in anything you want to do as long as it's not a physical impossibility, but this in no way makes such scenarios possible. We're just wired to consider them such.
>>
>>24311358
In other words, 99.5% of people who declare that they don't believe in free will believe in free will.
>>
I am 18. I just want to get some things off my chest.
>Bullied in middle school. Socially awkward, only two friends, i was an oddball. Nobody really gave a shit about punishing the bullies, even if they saw what was happening.
>Felt depressed, but started recovering the closer i got to high school.
>Middle school ended.
>Felt ecstatic, finally going to leave this shithole.
>Went to high school with hope and new energy.
>Early in the school year started talking with a girl in my new class, she seemed nice and all, it was awkward, but i was fucking horrible at talking to girls.
>I thought i would at least have a female friend and get to know other people from my class.
>The people i didn't even yet know humiliated me in front of everyone.
>Every damn guy, but my friend and one guy which i befriended later, started chanting some humiliating shit.
>Girl didn't give a fuck, stopped talking.
>Sadness again, felt depressed again.
>I was quiet the whole year, never spoke up or tried making contact.
>Recovered from it during the summer holiday.
>Back in school, felt like shit again, having to see all of these damn people.
>Skid along the first half of school, getting more and more depressed, feeling worthless, hopeless.
>Second half of the year a girl from a year younger class look at me.
>I was not and i am not good looking, but i tried to make contact, thought to fuck it and try.
>Success. Talked a bit. Then more
>Felt like i was in love.
>For two months we were going out once or twice in a week out, she never had time, because of "studying"
>Hugged sometimes.
>Never kissed.
>She never told me any details about her.
>Never trusted me and i was still trying.
>Thrid month.
>We didnt go out in like 3 weeks.
>I practically begged her to go out, i missed our walks.
>On friday she said that maybe, she will see.
>Later that day i ask her. She told me that she had planned a long time ago to do something that weekend and she wont be home for two days.
Cont.
>>
>>24311389
>Go into an argument, she lied to me, some arguing later she ignores me.
>Decide to stop being a pussy.
>Told her it is the end and its her fault.
>Felt no sadness, only anger.
>From that time i stopped being sad and instead i was furious.
>Summer holiday.
>First month, felt like shit.
>Second month, told myself i should stop being such a pussy and started to have long, tiring cycling sessions.
>Cycling for two weeks, my legs started to look nice, muscly.
>End of third week. Someone stole the bike. Too poor to buy a new one. Police didnt look for it.
>Before that, worked with dad - i was painting a wooden fence.
>Earned my own money. I wanted to spend it on a processor for my PC, which was it's bottleneck. I finally would be able to run even the newest games with stable FPS.
> Dad started working in Germany.
> Got fucked over, i had to give the money to my parents.
> Rage intensified. Started having legitimate anger issues.
> Last year of school, first half (2 months prior to this post.)
> Started to train with expander instead
> Started learning how to play the guitar. Had to practically shout at my mother that i wanted it for two years and she always told me there was no money for the lessons.
> When i started shouting she magically found the money to pay for it.
> Didnt matter. After three weeks i overburdened my right shoulder.
> Trust me, i didn't train too hard.
> Stopped training both the guitar and muscles for a week to get better.
Cont.
>>
>>24311205
Worst post I've seen on r9k today
>>
>>24311423
Worst normie I've seen on /r9k/ today.
>>
>>24311408
> Mom knew it hurts. She gave me some painkillers and smeared some gel on my back for three days and when the pain lessened she said it doesnt make sense to go to the doctor if im okay.
> It still hurted.
> I pried to go to the doctor.
> Finally i went and he told me i overburdened it. Had to take prescribed medicine.
> Cant overwork it to december this year.
> Now im sitting in my room all days.
> Playing vidya.
> Addicted to masturbating, do it nearly every day.
> PC breaks every few days, mother postpones fixing it, because SHE IS TOO FUCKING LAZY TO REMEMBER TO CALL MY UNCLE WHO IS LIVING NEXT DOOR TO HELP ME DRIVE IT TO THE FUCKING SHOP.
> They accepted that i am a failure.
> My older brother is successful, so they will have grandchildren.
> So they just keep me alive and dont give a shit until i am at the breaking point.
> Everything i do and is important to me ends up in failure.
> I just wanted to improve myself.
> I just wanted to try and become somene.
> I have it worse than the fuckers that made my life a living hell back in school.
I gave up on trying.
Won't an hero, im far from that.
But fucking hell. I really lost hope.
>>
>>24311423

normie got triggered
>>
File: 1445610945410.gif (167 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1445610945410.gif
167 KB, 500x335
>>24310885

I study, work out regularly, speak with people but still feel the same. It's like nothing I do can bring me any sort of sollace. I just exist. Tried to read some philosophy. Read Camus, Fromm, Kirkegaard some Kunt, no deeper knowledge beside the fact that I noe am able to express my feelings in a very well-versed manner.
Developed into an acolyte of existensialism, since it's the only philosophy that seems somewhat reasonable.
Tried Drugs, developed a psychosis from overdose, now pumped up with meds that make me even number, no creativity (I drew a lot and was into photographie) no drive, besides the "existensialism"-drive to see how much shit I can exprience before it's all over.
Drove a bicycle without breaks for half a year, almost killed myself that way twice, everytime I reacted to quick and saved myself . Now I use the bus, progress I guess

I wonder how bad it has to get before it gets better (deep down I still believe)

Captcha, pick all the cameras, as if to mock me that I didn't photograph anything for over a year. Not. even. makeing. this. up.JUST tbqh Fa|V|
>>
>>24311482
Feeling powerless is worst. I know this feeling.
There's no real escape, if life wants to keep you down, random shit will happen that will keep you down.
>>
I've wasted years . I have nothing to show for my life. I'd be happier being a worthless neet if I had a friend or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 273x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 273x305
>don't want to play video games
>don't want to watch anime

I spent the last few days just sleeping all day and reading about the universe and shit.
>>
>>24311592
Same here.

I also get constant anxiety for no apparent reason, and am always stuck in my flat, because I'm too scared to do anything.

help me ;_;
>>
>>24311614
>>24311592

As long as you have the desire to read, it's not bad. Eventually it will fade, together with the will to post and complain on here.
>>
File: 1445918901184.png (55 KB, 800x1033) Image search: [Google]
1445918901184.png
55 KB, 800x1033
I'm this anon >>24311482

>>24311677
I can atest to that. I now come here once in a week to see if there are some musicthreads and leave, unless something peeks my interest or I feel like venting some of my feels. The biggest problem with this place is, that it's filled with people who look for someone to sink with instead of ways to float, though I might be the wrong person to tell you to change things and improve
>>
>>24311755
>The biggest problem with this place is, that it's filled with people who look for someone to sink with instead of ways to float
How is that a problem?
>>
File: 1443363546273.png (378 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1443363546273.png
378 KB, 511x511
>>24311453
I feel you anon
I was bullied too and I think thats the turning point for most of us they fucking broke us and now they have their perfect life but oh well...whatever
>>
>>24310885
get a part-time job to get you out. It's what I did a few weeks ago and I am slowly beginning to feel more confident about life...
It's not a very demanding job except for when you have to deal with customers but it's enough to help me recover
>>
>>24312967
I want one of those too, in my country is extremely hard to fing a job, I haven't even tried though
>>
watching the days go by sure is a bad feeling...the monotony of life
>>
>>24313101
try things like indeed.com or whatever the online search for nearby jobs is in your area.
CVs and cover letters are not too hard to make and after that you just start sending them off to as many people as possible.
If you have no qualifications or special skills, customer service type jobs would be best.
>>
>>24313188
Not him, but I applied for 5 some time ago and I didn't get any response, did you had any success with indeed ?
>>
>>24313188
I would try for once, thanks
>>
>>24313254
yeah it's where I saw the job that I got right now. I got about 3 phone calls from different people but I stupidly accepted the first offer I got out of desperation.
The trick is to keep applying every day (or as often as possible). Maybe have a family member or someone proofread your CV etc to see if it can be improved?
>>
>>24313339
I'll try to improve my CV, I used the CV of a friend who also got a job through indeed as a base of making mine, but I'll try to make it better.
How many days did you apply till you got your first offer anon ?
If possible can you give me your skype or something and show me how you made your cv ?
Also here is my situation if you have any advice on this :
On 11th of December I will leave the city and come back around January 10th, should I start applying now everyday or should I apply a few days before coming back here ? I am willing to give up on most of the Christmas break to work though but I believe I'm allowed only 20 hours per week so I'm not so sure..
>>
>27 y/o KHV NEET
>lost job a year ago
>parents think i'll get back on my feet again and trust me
>in truth i just play video games all day
>days go by in an instant
>waking up at 2pm
>balding
>haven't showered all week

who /rockbottom/ here?
>>
>>24313693
I just don't care anymore
Even if you try your hardest if you don't have at least one of those 3 special factors nothing will ever happen to you.
>Be alpha
>Have money
>Be lucky
So...even if i'm still really young and have the whole life in front of me.....the day i realised life was just unfair and you can't change it (was probably 14 yo or somthing)I just gave up.....
>>
>>24313810
Same position.
>>
>That moment when you realise that the years end faster the older you get
>>
>>24311057
I believe this picture is fake and that girl has a bf
>>
>>24310885
If you still value your time is because you still have objectives
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.