[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why all women are whores
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: notfeminism.jpg (97 KB, 913x960) Image search: [Google]
notfeminism.jpg
97 KB, 913x960
Greetings,

I've come here today to explain what a lot of femanons and normies seem to misunderstand about the phrase "All women are whores". To the uninformed, this can be seen as a knee jerk reaction from bitter virgins living in their basement. However, let me assure you there is definitely proof to back up this seemingly outlandish claim. English is not my native language so be gentle.

First, let's have a look at the definition of a whore according to Merriam Webster:

a woman who engages in sexual acts for money

Now, this is quite an old definition of a whore. Let's modernize it by changing "money" for "resources". Resources can include almost anything but usually it's Money, Status, or Affection. These 3 traits are which women hold most dear.

Simultaneously, this is the reason women and men can't be 'just friends' since there is nothing to gain for either party, the male in particular. Friends usually don't have sex with each other nor give money just for the sake of being friends. When a woman acts passionately towards a 'friend' eg. by giving him a kiss or a hug, to receive a resource, she turns into a whore. The absence of an obvious resource indicates she is a slut since she has a casual sexual partner outside of wedlock. Why this is different for men and women is a different story and shall not be discussed in this thread.

The popularity of social media suggests that whoring is not just for a select few deprived women. More often than not 'whoring' begins at a very young age. If we look at the Facebook or Instagram page of an average thirteen year old female we can see tons of selfies, often depicting the girl in revealing clothes and suggesting poses. In return for this, the female gets attention, status and in some cases even money, thus rendering the minor girl a full blown whore.The results of this degeneration can be seen right here on /r9k/, and shall only get worse as technology improves.

I hope this clears things up for you.
>>
Who said you could replace words in the dictionary?
>>
pretty sure every guy understands this...waste of time to read this shit
>>
>>24310634
Exactly. Being smart means playing around the rules in your favor.
>>
>>24310634
Well that's why its addressed to normies and femanons.
>>
>>24310593
sjws do it every day

ie racism, sexism, misogyny, oppression etc etc
>>
>>24310568

Interesting post, robot. O agree with your overall sentiment.

>>24310593

I forgot the dictionary existed before anything happened, and isn't a living document that adapts with culture.
>>
>>24310817
>Interesting post, robot. O agree with your overall sentiment.
Thanks. I would have eleborated more but there is a 2000 char limit and I cba to split it into multiple posts.
>>
>>24310568
Is there more of her?
>>
>>24311510
Nope srry
>>
>Affection
Having sex and receiving affection afterwards makes a whore
What precisely do you suggest otherwise?
No sex or some kind of detatched lizard sex?
>>
>>24310568
I feel like words like slut and whore have strayed so far from their original meaning and are now just kind of used as generic insults towards women. I've seen people say things like 'be more open minded about sex you slut' which would seem pretty contradictory given the original nature of the word. Nowadays they seem more like a replacement for bitch than anything.
>>
>>24312579
This.

Unless you mean attention? That would make it mean something slightly different.
>>
Interesting post, OP.

However, I am currently having sex with an older woman and she pays for the apartment I live in in NYC. She's basically my sugar mama, in the sense that she gives me money and resources in exchange for company and sex. Could the roles be reversed? Can men do the same thing women can?
>>
File: 1447455723895.gif (729 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1447455723895.gif
729 KB, 267x200
>>24310568
Damn it, how do I tell OP he's retarded without being muted?
>>
>>24313551
by providing evidence of your claims?
>>
>>24312579
>>24312667
Sorry, affection should be attention indeed.
>>
>>24310568
Op, if things like pursuing relationships makes women whores, that would make everyone a whore. Broadening the defenition of whore to that extent makes whore basically a synonym for human, which is wrong.
>>
>>24314147
helo there newfag
>>
>all women are whores

you didnt need to write up this whole thing just to escape the robot bruh
>>
>>24314450
Humanity and society are shit desu
>>
>>24312701
Fucking whore GTFO
>>
>>24315324
Salty bro, i like it
>>
>>24310568
Preaching to the choir there, boy...
>>
>>24314591
How was he being a newfag?
>>
all women trade something for sex therefore, they are whores

/THREAD
>>
>>24316561
Thats a pretty good tl;dr yes
>>
>>24310568
>women and men can't be 'just friends'
what if neither party want sex to interfere

of course men instinctively want sex with every attractive woman they meet, but most men go through their lives not acting on these urges or hitting on every attractive women they meet, this could apply here too
>>
>>24316993
>but most men go through their lives not acting on these urges
Right, so then the man has to pretend to be 'jus friends'
>>
topkek

i literally hate you OP lolz
>>
>>24317360
Why ? :^)

not original :(
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.