[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for NEETS What makes you get out of bed? Im a former
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (264 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264 KB, 2048x1447
Question for NEETS

What makes you get out of bed? Im a former wagekek who embraced the freedom of neetdom but I keep lying in bed all day because I dont know what to get up for. Theres literally no reason since I just browse the internet from my bed. I dont know what to do with all the time, nor do I have the motivation.

How are neetbros dealing with this?
>>
>>24310548
honestly if you aren't in any financial danger etc you should pirate a DAW and go on a journey of musical synthesis. there are plenty of guides on youtube on whichever one you choose so go nuts.
smoke weed.
>>
The idea of working. I'm tired of feeling miserable without any money.
>>
Hi fellow
>neet
Friends
Today I got to
>experience
What being a wagekeck is all about
I had to
>run
Some errands for my mother
>downtown
Needless to say it was 5 hours of
>hell
And at the end I was happy to have a place to
>shit and piss
And cry.
My mother gave me
>50 bucks
Out of kindness
At least it was for mom not for a jew
>>
>>24310548
Of course I wake up to
>work
On my art. I do
>admit
That I haven't been taking it as
>seriously
These past two weeks but that's only because
>the sun
Is killing me and I have no
>curtains
>>
>>24310548
If I don't get out bed I become bored and boredom quickly leads to insanity.
I do it so I don't end up ripping my leg off and beating myself with it while smearing shit on the walls
>>
>>24310748
Definetly. So you just force yourself to get up and do things? What kind of things do you do all day?
>>
>>24310548

Wwwewwwww lad.

Resorting to false flagging, are we?

>>24310639
>>24310690

Wwwewwwww laddies. The internet addict is having a conversation with himself to try and get his thread going.
>>
>>24310639

Hey honestly life gets better if you can move out and be your own person. Speaking from experience as someone who had to do errands with mom at 21.
>>
>>24310887
Its 7pm where I live and I still havent left my bed. And I bet neither have you. When did you take your last shower neetlord?
>>
>>24310548
>What makes you get out of bed?

My brain.

I hate when I can no longer physically lie of bed. The last couple of hours of every night I hate because I semi-realize that I'm becoming less and less sleepy. Same reason I hate falling asleep because I realize that the time comes close that I lose consciousness and only regain it when I wake up, the time of the sleep being for practical purposes lost.
>>
File: cat is hopeful.jpg (17 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
cat is hopeful.jpg
17 KB, 240x320
>>24310548

The minuscule amount of hope I have left for the future.
>>
>>24310799
You're looking at decent part of it right now.
There's also video games, news, and I'm teaching myself 3D modeling although I don't know what I'll do with that knowledge since I'm terrible at working or associating with people (hence hikkidom)
>>
>>24310947
I
>already
Live alone tho
And I did those
>errands
Because mom is legit busy and couldsnt
>>
>>24310989
Blender or 3d studio?
You don't need to associate with anyone with 3d. Just make a nice package and put it in the unity marketplace
>>
I get up a few times a day and move around so that I don't get bedsores
>>
>>24310963

Wwwewwwww lad. Another made up time and another made up story.

You're becoming predictable, internet addict.
>>
>>24311096
>delusional neet makes the rest of the bunch look like idiots
>>
>>24310548
Art mostly.
>>
>>24311036
zBrush and 3D Studio, at least for now. I don't have qualms with learning other things but for now that's what I'm doing
>>
>>24311621
Better learn blender unless you are rich
>>
>why do you get out of bed
because the bathroom and the kitchen is over there
>>
>>24310548

Massive panic attacks and the feeling that my heart is going to explode. Doctor found nothing wrong with me. Please help.
>>
>>24311715
Yeah, I'm aware of those ridiculous prices.
I just really, really hate blender's UI and controls. Christ it looks and operates so awfully, and I'm someone that uses zbrush.
>>
>>24310548
Wagekek here, if you guys are bored take up a cheap hobby, like painting or writing or what ever the fuck you want to do. And if you dont have the motivation, try something you havent done yet.
>>
>>24311784
try more potasium.
>>
>>24310548
Trying to get out of NEETdom mostly... Dropping out of college and going NEET was a pretty bad idea and getting back into society is a lot harder than you'd think when you have a two year gap in your life where you haven't been working or in education.

It becomes even harder when you don't want to lie about it. Told one employer that I had a nervous breakdown and went hitchhiking across the country like Sal in On the Road, but when I got hired because of it I couldn't stand the shame and told them I had lied and was promptly un-hired.
>>
>>24311927
>confessing a lie
>telling the truth EVER in a job interview

nigger, are you stupid?

u always lie about everything. ive been a neet for 5 years, but if i was kicked out of welfare, id be telling the employer everything theyd want to hear
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24310548
This : wanting to accomplish things.
>>
>>24312011
>ive been a neet for 5 years
Do go on. Burgerland? How'd you get in? Do you have to prove a disability or anything?
>you can just look that up
I'm shitposting on 4chan, you think I have the determination and motivation to do my own research? Plus, there's a ton of outdated and outright false information out there. Everything on 4chan is true, though.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.