[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that all women want are tall, muscular guys who treat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (66 KB, 556x530) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
66 KB, 556x530
Reminder that all women want are tall, muscular guys who treat them like shit. Why don't you just get /fit/ (roid up if you have to, women don't care) and be an all round douche to people.

Manlets need not comment. You're fucked.
>>
That only works if your face is more than 8/10
>>
>>24310610
explain muscular criminals with balaclavas then
>>
>>24310532
femanon here. I think muscular guys are intimidating and too good for me :(
>>
>>24310532
>get /fit/
I am working on it. My diet isn't great but I work out all the time. I enjoy it.
>be an all round douche
Doing so would be a betrayal of my character. I would never lower myself to such behavior. I'm better than that.
>>
>>24311401
Are you ugly / fat?
>>
>>24311459
i'm not fat but I wouldn't say i'm attractive. guys like the one op posted have hit on me and I usually freak out
>>
File: unshoo.jpg (112 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
unshoo.jpg
112 KB, 500x750
>roid up if you have to, women don't care
You can get good sex without negatively affecting your potency and hair and general health.
I lift btw, and douchy enough.

>>24311401
Okay, so what. Doesn't negate OPs assertion that a girl would rather get fucked by such type of dude than someone who is the opposite.
I mean if you'll have babies, do you want them to be tall, pretty and healthy, or less so? Exactly.
>>
File: 1444677520413.png (128 KB, 579x523) Image search: [Google]
1444677520413.png
128 KB, 579x523
>>24310532
If /fit/ was real, then why are they even bigger robots than us?
>>
Weebs don't want that though
>>
becuase the squeeze isn't worth the juice, op
>>
>>24311494
(they are drunk and looking for vagina)
>>
>>24311598
In other news the sun is hot.

I think the assertion that they want to be treated like shit is just bait, people aren't that 2d, some might prioritize looks over a good personality but most people won't deal with abusive partners for too long, even if they are attractive.
>>
>>24311887

You have to remember in this context "treated like shit" actually means "is unwilling to literally crawl over broken glass just to lick the shit off her toilet paper".
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.