[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start understanding myself >start understanding how to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: may_may_1.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
may_may_1.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>start understanding myself
>start understanding how to improve my life
>I'm starting to acquire good habits
>quit smoking
>eat better
>exercise
>re-enroll and start studying
>actively looking for a part-time job
>plan ahead
>shitpost responsibly

How have you been improving your life /r9k/?
>>
I'm on antidepressants

Got a lot of excess energy. That plus insomnia is helping me draw and exercise and eat less crap.

I feel fucking amazing but I know its going to end and I'm back to being degenerate garbage.
>>
>>24310638
Sounds like the start of a manic episode dude.. hope to god you don't have bipolar cuz your shit is gonna get fucked up.
>>
>>24310462
joining the military this week
>>
been talking to a girl lately, quite an unusual experience.
she's pretty and i'm probably deep into the friendzone but don't care too much.
>>
>>24310693
Kill the sandniggers anon, do it for /r9k/
>>
>How have you been improving your life /r9k/?

I have three meetings this week with professors to discuss my writing sample and the letters of recommendation they will write for my grad school applications.

I also resolved to quit my wagekek, retail job as soon as the holiday season is over.

I've also been improving bit by bit with German. It's slow going but I'm doing completely on my own with internet resources and books.

I've almost stopped shitposting and try my best to make fruitful contributions to threads.
>>
>>24310676
How so?

I might have some bipolar disorder. Most of my family does. My shit being fucked up was predetermined but these meds are prolonging my sanity and they feel so good.
>>
>>24310752
thank you for the kind wishes anon
>>
File: 1447540446148.jpg (424 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447540446148.jpg
424 KB, 1920x1200
>>24310757
>I've almost stopped shitposting and try my best to make fruitful contributions to threads

Brother.

What are your favorite threads? I love contributing to comfy threads here. Feels a lot better than getting pissed at shitposts on other boards.
>>
>>24310758
If you are bipolar, you shouldn't take SSRI's as they cause you to have mania.

The symptoms you listed, excess energy, insomnia, not eating as much, saying that you feel "fucking amazing" when all they should do at best is make you not want to kill yourself. Kinda worrying.
>>
>>24310462
Coming to have the motivation to do things !== understanding.

Coming to have the motivation to do things != understanding even.
>>
been going out with a girl. finally got laid. I've forced myself to socialize and talk to random strangers and I've met some cool people because of it.
Gonna face my stage anxiety in a couple of weeks when I play live with a friend at a park. because of that I've been practicing guitar and I'm finally getting good at it. I'm also going to bulk this winter
>>
hey this was me last week
now i'm even worse
>>
>>24310836
In other words, you understand yourself exactly as much as when you were 15.
>>
>>24310792
I like comfy threads too. Music threads are fun as well.

/his/ is also a miracle. It's still really new so there's no memes and stuff (Bismarck aside) and there's nice discussion all the time.
>>
I'm finally getting how to talk to people.
It took 19 long years, but I feel much more confident now that I understand basic socializing.
>>
>>24310806
I'm not bipolar but my family has a strong history with the shit. They usually crack around 30 due to stress

After taking these I dont want to kill myself anymore and my mind is clear. I was told the excess energy and insomnia were side effects and would pass in the coming weeks. I hope I dont go crazy things were just starting to feel nice.

I'll do some research on this. Dont want to dive deep into the shit i'm trying to prevent.
>>
File: 1369224962160.gif (1 MB, 209x180) Image search: [Google]
1369224962160.gif
1 MB, 209x180
>>24310462
>Drop out of high school at 17
>5 years of neet life
>270 pounds
>Mom loses job
>Forced to start working
>Outdoors manual labor
>No car so biking to work is my only option
>Too lazy to bring meals to work so I just eat lean cuisines for lunch
>1 year later
>198 pounds
>Muscle definition
>Getting attention from women
>Magically found confidence
>Getting a car next month
>Got a 6/10 anime and vidya loving qt to give me her number last week
>Gonna call her as soon as my new phone gets in which should be today
>>
>>24311052
Similar experiences

I hate weird strokes of luck like this because it feels like it can all be easily taken away. but I'm not going to reject it. Good going anon try and push yourself from here.
>>
>>24310902
How'd you do it, f4mm0?
>>
File: crashing.jpg (45 KB, 420x487) Image search: [Google]
crashing.jpg
45 KB, 420x487
>>24310462
>new job
>getting fitter
>have more friends now
>qt gril asked me out for drinks on Friday, kissed her
>still possess overwhelming urge to kill myself

Why? Does it get better?
>>
>>24310462
I made the decision about two months ago to do some under the table work to purchase a game engine and steam license to go forth and publish some indie games hoping to make a living through that along with some other ideas I've had. Well, my work effort and patience is adding up and I should be able to afford everything by next month. So, I'm pretty happy about that.

I also decided eat less as of last week, and I decided yesterday to try and cut back on my soda habits and settle into drinking water and juices. I'm 60 pounds overweight, and it feels gross.

I also decided that I should try and look for work so I've been applying to mainly overnight stock jobs around here.

My very few robot friends and I have decided we'd all move somewhere together as roommates so we could save up money and try to be independent people.

I also decided today that I should study for my license already.
>>
>>24311511
8/10 for the rare pepe.
I haven't seen a new funny one in quite a while.
>>
File: flyinghigh.png (362 KB, 922x1134) Image search: [Google]
flyinghigh.png
362 KB, 922x1134
>>24311533
You're welcome friend, have the smug version.

Also checked.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.