[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am 18 years, I feel like a total failure, I think it is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
I am 18 years, I feel like a total failure, I think it is the end for me, never did anything, a complete useless, hopeless, my parents want to drive me home because I'm neet. And I see my brother two years younger than me the person I wanted to be, he has friends, girlfriend, life, and I .. do not leave the house for more than 17 days.
>>
You have your life ahead of you. Want to make friends? Try to find local activity clubs. Go for walks to get in shape. Try to get in social situations and practice social skills.
>>
>>24310102
>JUST B URSELF AMIRITE
>>
>>24310038
>18

ohh, try 23

23 is near the tailend of the wildness of youth too
>>
>>24310038
You're just a kid. Don't act like your life is over before it's even begun. You can't even legally drink alcohol in the US or gamble.

>>24310143
You're also still just a kid.

I understand that your problems seem severe and mine did too when I was a teenager, but things get a lot more serious and worse when you get older.
>>
>>24310038
kek I'm 32 and I have none of those things, get on my level babby
>>
>>24310192
This doesn't help. Understanding is not age independent. The problems of young people are not irrelevant because they're young.
>>24310038
Where do you live?
>>
File: 125245245595.png (3 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
125245245595.png
3 KB, 493x402
>>24310192
oh I know

it's not too late strictly speaking

>things get a lot more serious and worse
>>
>>24310038
You are literally 18 you fucking pussy
Your life LITRULLY hasn't even started
Plus you didn't bitch about being ugly or autistic or disabled in your post so wtf is your problem? You want your brother to feed you a jelly sandwich for lunch? Fuck you
Being 18 is hard for like 30 seconds because of the "oh shit there's a real world out there + adults aren't magical beings" but again fuck you we all did it
>>
Can we just not let people under 20 post here anymore? They always complain nonstop then go full normie by the time they hit 19
>>
>>24310227
kekkle kek kek
>>
>>24310286
Tbh 18 and 19 year old normans who post here basically seal their fate as cyborgs or possibly even robots

It's like smoking heroine and thinking you'll never shoot it. They always end up shooting it.
These kids should've never left reddit

Who here /robot/ takeover
>>
>>24310192
>things get a lot more serious and worse when you get older.

Then what's the point? Fuck this shit
>>
You're fucking 18.
>>
>>24310124
I hate the whole "bee urself :^)" meme too, but that's not even what that anon is saying, nor is he telling OP to do anything unreasonable. It doesn't work for everybody, but you can't just sit in your room all day and then wonder why you don't have friends.
>>
>>24310326
Kekekekekekekekek high school's over buddy boy
Do what you want to do deep down or you will die inside with everyone else
>>
>>24310038
Bro you're 18, you're too young to be a failure. Ditch the negative attitude otherwise you WILL go on to be a failure.
>>
>>24310326
Take action now before you end up like me, really.
That's the point.
I can't give you advice on how to be a winner in life because I'm far from it, I can just tell you to seek advice from someone who could help you instead of posting here.
>>
>>24310038
If you post nudes I'll make you feel better about yourself

Come on it'll make your brother so jealous
>>
Fuck, didn't anybody else in this board feel, when you were about 18, that everybody is getting way ahead of you and you're just stuck?

That's probably what OP is talking about.

It's not exactly about the fact that he has no friends or don't have a gf, for example. It's because his brother, for instance, who's 2 years younger, already has it all and he's still currently unable to have, even though he's older.
Of course he can still have friends or a gf, he's just fucking 18. But that doesn't erase the fact that 12 year olds are doing it, and he's not, which fucking sucks.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.