[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an ugly (tried lifting as well, could bench my bodyweight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
I'm an ugly (tried lifting as well, could bench my bodyweight 150 pounds at 5'8) friendless 24 year old virgin.

Please convince me to kill myself. I made 0 friends in uni and I'm almost finished, though I probably won't pass the final course. My intellect is only average, and depression makes it difficult to do well. I'm so tired of being alive desu senpai.

Please convince me to kill myself.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (72 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
72 KB, 768x576
No

You can't get off this ride
>>
>>24309352
>has completed years of university
>says he's of average intelligence

You don't deserve the release of death. Live and suffer.
>>
File: fattiefattiefatfat.jpg (34 KB, 864x480) Image search: [Google]
fattiefattiefatfat.jpg
34 KB, 864x480
no , start meditating
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQRQoLIP32Q

http://marc.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=22
>>
>>24309406
>, start meditating
for what fucking reason? So I can be calm while hating myself?
>>
killing yourself is so boring. why dont just fucking go out in the world and stop caring, and just do whatever the fuck you want
>>
File: 1338691750572.jpg (36 KB, 672x505) Image search: [Google]
1338691750572.jpg
36 KB, 672x505
>>24309418
maybe you could stop hating
and find love and acceptance
i know it sounds like hippie bullshit, but it might help.
>>
>>24309844
>jus b uself
>>
Anon you completed your degree. That's leagues ahead of so many people. I know degrees are kinda ubiquitous nowadays but it's still an accomplishment.

What's your degree in?
>>
I can't, do it anon
>>
>>24309352
Failing out of uni is a legit reason to kill yourself tbqhf. I did. Life is hell. The difference between having a degree and not having one is rediculous. The only jobs you can get are with people way outside your age group. They all hate their lives in a way that makes everything feel like a slow inevitable crawl into mediocrity then oblivion. I can't face my family because they all hate me for wasting the money they gave me to go to uni.

Everyday I wonder why I don't just end it. It's objectively the better choice.
>>
File: 1443119141947.png (168 KB, 407x379) Image search: [Google]
1443119141947.png
168 KB, 407x379
>>24310498
>The difference between having a degree and not having one is rediculous
>>
>>24309352
Don't kill yourself m8. It's not a solution. You'll suffer what you inflict in yourself. You'll have to get the hard way.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.