[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
By what age should one worry about getting a gf? When's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: pania-rose-ts-1.jpg (62 KB, 600x795) Image search: [Google]
pania-rose-ts-1.jpg
62 KB, 600x795
By what age should one worry about getting a gf? When's it too late?
>>
File: 1441409091398.jpg (154 KB, 945x1500) Image search: [Google]
1441409091398.jpg
154 KB, 945x1500
>>24309249
16-17, if you miss that period you have missed the best sex you could have and there is also lasting psychological damage of being unwanted while everyone else fucks their brains out, you could still be happy with a girl after but you will always know you missed out
>>
>>24309282
anon, i completely disagree. the best sex of my life was recently with a woman 3 years older than me and I am only 24. At 16-17, yes it was new and adventurous, but now the quality i would say has only gotten better. i suppose that won't last long though
>>
>>24309249
...you really think this is the best place to ask that?
>>
>>24309372
This is the absolute best place to ask. In normal life there are too many failed normans.
>>
>>24309332
you have had relationships at that age you moron, of course it isn't a problem for you, you have the reading comprehension of a used piece of toilet paper
>>
>>24309417
the anon who i was replying to was describing sex, and not relationships at that age. i am not the one with reading comprehension issues. All i said was,albeit anecdotal, experience refuting their own. but thanks anyway
>>
>>24309607
holy shit you are a fucktard, i was NOT describing ONLY sex, learn to fucking read you moron
>>
There's no cut off point just don't act desperate, girls can smell desperation like ocelots can smell fear. Go for a 3/10 for a practice girlfriend so when you get to the 6/10's you don't accidentally bust a nut prematurely
>>
>>24309645
ya you weren't technically ONLY describing sex, just solely using sex and feeling unwanted because of missed sex as a reason to be worried one doesn't have a gf. what other aspects of having a gf at that age were you describing anon?
>>
>>24309282
>lasting psychological damage

Source needed.
>>
>>24309645
where ya at, m8? no reply?
>>
File: flat.jpg (10 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
flat.jpg
10 KB, 263x192
>>24309249
If you are here, it's all over now
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.