[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im a time traveller... lol. but in my time we call it being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: timemach.png (53 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
timemach.png
53 KB, 1600x1200
im a time traveller... lol. but in my time we call it being a time flipper. because we flip through time as if it were a picture book...
>>
Oh yeah, faggot? Tell me when I'm going to die.
>>
>>24309234
Flip back in time to when you killed yourself pham
>>
>>24309277
dying during a time flip causes... a lot of problems.... in fact one of my best friends in the time flipper scene died attempting a triple flip, and he now likely exists outside of the time loop that we currently reside in.

>>24309265
i dont know you -_-
>>
>>24309234
I used to do this as a kid. Life only gets worse for people like us senpai
>>
>>24309234
How do I flip through time?
>>
>>24309327
you need a time case, generally you go through a time flip agency and rent the use of one of theirs .... like a time vacation.

lol well if you want to talk about the origin of the first time machine well thats a story i can tell you about... its simple: a large scale version of it was found in a secret room of george washingtons childhood home ... a strange device.... in fact, a device that didnt even work... this was in 2026...

years later, a secret compartment was found on that very same machine that led to a secret room in the childhood home of benjamin franklin, it was the second half of the machine.

when we put them together, an ancient script was revealed... yes thats right, the priorly unknown section of the rossetta stone that didnt correlate with any other known language?

it was the same alphabet... well, fast forward to 2027, thats right, we got the machine working... and work it did - we actually... (well not me, but the very first time flipper) was able to benjamin franklin and george washington as they just finished assembling the device... and it was actually him who convinced them NOT to travel back in time, thus leading to the stable timeline we currently had prior to our current timeloop. (fun fact, i later went back in time and met the first time flipper as he meet those two, and convinced the time flipper instead to do a "very risky" "double flip" using the machine that george and ben assembled.

needless to say, something amazing happened, he was able to travel even further back in time to the original creation of the time machine and learn straight from the horses mouth how it works. (i cannot divulge further information on this encounter lol as they may or may not be divine being, one day i hope to do the double flip too and meet them for myself)

so anyway, when he flipped back to the present-future, he condensed the ancient relic and patented the result: "the first timecase"
>>
Travel through time, post on /r9k/
Why?
>>
>>24309307
>dying during a time flip causes... a lot of problems.... in fact one of my best friends in the time flipper scene died attempting a triple flip, and he now likely exists outside of the time loop that we currently reside in.

soooooo you killing yourself then?
>>
>>24309234
>far future
>mechanical moving parts
>physically large, boxy device
>three-dimensional
lol
>>
>>24309365
thats the patent image of the first time case, prototyped after a bizarre object discovered in the houses of both george and ben lol.

time cases are by nature boxy due to the way hawking radiation needs to be focused to flip accurately and across a wide spectrum... not to mention it is also a gaming PC with several formats such as floppy, cd, and bluray so as to use in an emergency... so you need a lot of physical real estate for those feature.
>>
>>24309357
nope haha, im here to bring back a flipper whos overstayed. i work for a time flip agency and so basically i go back and find those who have overstayed by their allotted time for whatever reason and bring them back safely.
>>
>>24309354
well to be honest lol im here because one of my favorite time flip movies takes place largely on 4c so im here just to have a bit of fun between that and finding the run away time flipper...

although to be honest... id rather not be in 2016... there are more interesting eras for time flippers... i definitely wouldnt come here by choice. no offence!!
>>
When does Michael Rosen die?
>>
>>24309518
i dont know who that is lol
>>
>>24309449
Stop roleplaying you pathetic beta
>>
>>24309234
can you change the future as a result of your actions?
>>
File: timeexpl.png (6 KB, 622x347) Image search: [Google]
timeexpl.png
6 KB, 622x347
>>24310707
we're in a time loop, spanning 10,000 years ago to january 16 2031. this diagram explains the process. so i can go back to a previous loop iteration and make changes there and that iteration will "change", however travelling to the past actually pushes it to the most recent iteration in the loop if that makes sense.

that is to say, it is more like travelling to the future.
>>
File: 1356720943563.jpg (86 KB, 1212x1010) Image search: [Google]
1356720943563.jpg
86 KB, 1212x1010
>time flipper
you faggots are the hipsters of the time travelling community.
>>
This might be the most autistic thing I have ever read in my entire life, the entire thought process behind this just boggles the mind. Tell us OP, do you enjoy repetitive tasks? Sorting objects by size and shape?
>>
>>24311027
nope lol the only hobby i have is time flipping really, im really deep into that scene... well... i suppose you could say i enjoy doing repetitive tasks in that sense lol.

but really... each time flip is each own adventure, even when im on the clock. i remember this one time when i stood atop an ancient feudal castle, the slippery bricks sloshed beneath my bare feat as i stared into the the eyes of the run away time flipper... a thrill seeker like me, fully certified to time flip - in fact in passing we had met before and i had considered him to be similar to me - a responsible hobbyist with a strong moral aligning to the ethics of a time flipper.

and yet he still overstayed... as the rain fell between us... during that fire loop iteration many years ago i drew my sword as he drew his.

he was not inclined to come back peacefully... well, with that fight that we staked our honor on, eventually i drew him down with glancing blows and logical words. now, many loops later, he is one of my closest time flipper friends.
>>
>>24311100
>lol
>lol
>lol

How bout you time flip out of here you massive faggot
>>
>>24311926
cant yet lol.
>>
He did this yesterday and he's a troll /thread
>>
>>24312798
>cant yet lol.

p-pls? everyone hates you here
>>
>>24312798
If you really are a time flipper, tell me the next major event that will happen in 2016.
>>
>>24312979
im a time flipper not a historian lol... i dont know everything... i only know what i know.
>>
>>24313077
>>>/x/

Roleplayers go there f4m
>>
woah is this for real
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.