[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BOO WOO, A GIRL WON'T LOOK AT YOU Meanwhile 135 normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
BOO WOO, A GIRL WON'T LOOK AT YOU

Meanwhile 135 normies got killed by Sandniggers thus ruining the lives of all their families, at least 1300 people

BUT YOU HAVE IT SO HARD BECAUSE GIRLS WON'T LOOK AT YOU RIGHT?
>>
in b4 non losers deserve death
>>
Honestly at this point I would willingly take their place, I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself so letting some kebab shoot me would be a win win situation
>>
>>24308889
This to bh familly
>>
You're right OP, let's show solidarity with the victims by fucking killing ourselves! You can go first since it was your idea!
>>
>"people have it worse" fallacy argument
this is really shitty bait desu
>>
>>24308889
go away troll ,i wish you would spend your time instead of shitposting on more productive stuff
>>
>>24308889

HAHA ya take THAT stupid robots, now you're INVALIDATED HAHA NOW YOU HAVE TO COME TO GRIPS WITH THE FACT THAT THIS UNIVERSE IS MEANINGLESS, YOUR PAIN MEANS NOTHING AND YOU DESERVE IT FOR NOT SUCCEEDING BY SOCIETY'S STANDARDS AAHHHHAHAHAH FAGGOTS
>>
>>24308889
>people are going to respond to this bait
>reddit will never leave
>>
>>24308889

Well, we've been warning you for a while about that hypocritical liberal bullshit...
>>
>being THAT buttblasted about the Paris attacks
>>
Why should I care for some chads I don't personally know. My doge died last week did you cry for him you fucking hypocritical individual, of course not because you don't give a shit about him and you shouldn't anyway.
>>
>you'll never get shot while going to a concert with your friends and qt gf to have a good time

What's the point
>>
>normies getting rasta blasted en masse
Am I supposed to care OP? If I had a girlfriend, I'd be more inclined to care. At this point the envy and schadenfreude have had so many trysts that there's nothing beyond "that's what they get for having gfs"
>>
They let those sandniggers into their countries.

This is the thing that normalfags need to understand. ALL ACTIONS HAVE BENEFITS AND CONSEQUENCES and you need to determine what they're going to be BEFORE YOU ACT.
>>
>>24308889
>Isis is actually the personification of Pepe killing Normalfags left and right
>>
>>24308889
>Meanwhile 135 normies got killed by Sandniggers thus ruining the lives of all their families, at least 1300 people

that cheered me up

thanks
>>
>hey guise 135 faggots died so your problems are completely irrelevant!
fuck off
>>
>>24308889
Those normies got to enjoy life and are now immortalized. They still got off better
>>
At least they won't have to wageslave anymore
>>
Someone's pain is not invalidated by someone else feeling more pain.

That being said, what happened in Paris is a fucking tragedy, the mudslimes really need to be snuffed out.
>>
>>24308889

>Concerned about 135 first worlders who've led lives of pure privilege.

>Since Friday, over 100 times that amount of people have died from starvation, curable disease and war.

How's that misplaced superiority working out for you, faggot?
>>
>>24308889

>implying normies don't love seeing other people suffer
>implying they aren't happy because now they can play the "oh woe! a close family of mine was brutally killed by terrorists!"
>implying they don't orgasm at the idea of participating in social movements like je suis #FOTM
>>
File: 1435735523631.jpg (203 KB, 1000x729) Image search: [Google]
1435735523631.jpg
203 KB, 1000x729
>>24309171
Yes, but the first group is made up of humans. The second group are subhumans. Silly anon.
>>
>>24308889
They deserved it and I'm glad they're dead.
>>
>>24309259
>They deserved it

Elaborate
>>
File: 1444189893785.jpg (18 KB, 499x496) Image search: [Google]
1444189893785.jpg
18 KB, 499x496
>>24308889
>you can't be depressed because someone else has it worse therefore you're not allow to be depressed
>you can't be happy because someone else has it better therefore you're not allowed to be happy.
>>
>>24309233

I hope you die. It's 2015 and people like you really have no place in this world.

My condolences with the victims in Paris but we mustn't forget to be human by letting hate rule us. If we do, the horrifying crimes of the past will repeat as another Hitler rises in power. I'm in no way supportive of the "terrorists", but they did what they did because they come from marginalized hated and racially segregated group of people who have no future in the current system. Fixing that is the solution, not closing borders and starting inquisitions and wars.
>>
>>24308889
They deserved it.
>>
>>24309259
correct; fuck normies
>>
>>24308889
you uh
you realize most people here want to die, right?
a good 50% of people on this board would have willingly traded spots with those poor french people.
me included.
>>
>>24309581
>I can't believe it is [current year] and you still believe [thing I don't believe]
>>
>>24309484
you're allowed to be depressed, and you're even allowed to whine about it. then people are allowed to mock you for being a crybaby about your minor problems that you've created for yourself. think about how angry you get when a "normie" posts about how his girlfriend broke up with him.
>>
>>24310163
This.
I'd trade my life if a qt could live
>>
File: 13425610.jpg (208 KB, 746x764) Image search: [Google]
13425610.jpg
208 KB, 746x764
>>24308889

At least they died somewhat happy and fulfilled.
>>
>>24310539
yeah because they chose to lead happy and fulfilling lives. you're choosing not to. what's the problem?
>>
that's the most normie way to die tbqhf
>>
>>24310582

Why do you think there's a problem?
>>
>>24308889
>you cope with your suffering by comparing it to death and torture
>Chad fucks stacie and has his dad fix his car
>>
>>24308889

>boo woo

Are robots ghosts?
>>
>>24308889
Normies deserve to suffer.
>>
>>24309484
>>24310212
If you're depressed "for a reason", it's not real depression, it's situational sadness. Real depression isn't caused by external circumstances, it's caused by changes in the biology of the brain.
>>
>>24310582
>that just world fallacy
>>
>>24310727
oh sorry, i didn't realize you were all born with a deformity and severe mental retardation.
>>
Haha those frenchies brought it on themselves inviting all those savages into their country
>>
File: baby2.jpg (92 KB, 864x1300) Image search: [Google]
baby2.jpg
92 KB, 864x1300
LOOK I POSTED A PICTURE OF A BABY
>>
>>24310756
No, just severe mental illness, and literal autism.
>>
>>24308889
I'm actually happy that that happened
>>
>>24308889
Those people were asking for it when they let in Muslims. If your IQ is so low that you really think that was not inevitable for letting in Muslims than I do know not what to tell you. It is inevitable. Every country in the world no matter what the time period if Muslims are let in they start killing non-Muslims learn some history and grow up. Uneducated little bitch.
>>
>>24308889
BOO WOO, 135 NORMIES GOT KILLED BY SANDNIGGERS THUS RUINING THE LIVES OF ALL THEIR FAMILIES, AT LEAST 1300 PEOPLE

Meanwhile thousands of children in africa are dying of starvation and/or violence due to civil wars but people won't do shit for them because there's nothing new in african people dying daily and just give them meals from time to time, not wanting to solve the real problem

BUT YOU HAVE IT SO HARD BECAUSE A FEW FRENCH PEOPLE DIED RIGHT?
>>
>>24309259
>>24311679
>>24310071
Die and burn in hell, you dumb fuck nuggets.
>>
>all this edge in this thread
>>
>>24308889
Most of those people probably wanted to import sandniggers though
>>
Wasn't it a metal concert? Maybe the terrorists thought they were being too edgy?
>>
>>24311917
Grow some thicker skin, you frog lover
>>
File: sticky.jpg (582 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
sticky.jpg
582 KB, 1600x1131
Here you go, you absolute retard. Try to read this.
>>
>>24308889

terrible thread, kill yourself
>>
>>24308889
GTFO and go back to reddit please NORMIE fag
>>
yes, the world must stop spinning because 135 people got killed. did you also memorize the people who got beheaded by ISIS, which runs into the hundreds, as well?

off course not, because somehow the media tells you that Paris is more important than all other killing sprees. opie is a bigger faggot than those attackers.
>>
File: 1447514781159.png (5 KB, 205x166) Image search: [Google]
1447514781159.png
5 KB, 205x166
why won't a girl let me suck her ass cheek? tha fuck i'd let an ugly girl suck my ass cheek if she wanted, no skin of my nose
>>
>>24308889
>BUT YOU HAVE IT SO HARD BECAUSE GIRLS WON'T LOOK AT YOU RIGHT?

I wouldn't know since I can't stop staring at the ground when I'm around them.
>>
>people die everyday so you arent allowed to complain about anything
really? tell that to black lives matter
>>
>>24308889
>Meanwhile 135 normies got killed by Sandniggers thus ruining the lives of all their families, at least 1300 people
I know, I'm laughing my ass off.
>Going to some avante garde European concert
>Ever
>>
But anon, we're already dead.
>>
>live in a city
>get killed
>expect me to have sympathy for you

top kek no
>>
File: 1442647965539.jpg (306 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1442647965539.jpg
306 KB, 720x1280
>>24308889
op is a retard that can't see that happiness and sadness is relative.

Everybody has baseline happiness. If you become a millionaire, your life will be amazing for maybe a year of two then you will have everything you want or could ever want and your happiness will level out again. you will be just as happy or sad as the average person.

You think kids in africa care they don't have all the first world shit? If it was that horrible they'd kill themselves. A little sand nigger kicking around a soccer ball is just as happy as a normie browsing facebook and sipping their starbucks latte.

A robot neet with no friends who's worst pain is being completely alone is equal to a normie's worst suffering of losing a loved one.
>>
>>24308889
>people that had far more than I can ever dream of having died
>i'll continue to suffer in the meantime

Whatever
>>
>>24310582
>yfw normies actually tell themselves we got out of bed one day and thought "you know what, I think I want to experience misery for the remainder of my days"

scary
>>
>>24308889
>Caring about Normies
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.