[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your least-favourite thing about Americans? For me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: qt boy.jpg (76 KB, 880x1024) Image search: [Google]
qt boy.jpg
76 KB, 880x1024
What's your least-favourite thing about Americans? For me, it would be that they exist.
>>
>>24308805
I am also jealous of Americans.
>>
They constantly go on about 'Murica.

"In America we do ___"
"That's not how we do things in America"

America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America

God bless America

Oh fuck off!
>>
They talk way too much
>>
There is nothing wrong with being an American
>>
I hate americans who hate America
They were born in the greatest country in the world and don't even realize it
I wish I was american
>>
>>24309637
This. Whenever some smug bluestate hipster hates on their own country, does an impression of a Redneck or says something like "Well over here we pay for healthcare/shoot up schools. 'MURICA! -_-" I cringe hard
>>
>>24309637
>>24309707

You guys have no idea. It's really messed up to me, especially when they've been given so many opportunities and use so many services that other people just don't have. Plus, the "red neck impression" thing really gets me heated. I'm "well read" or whatever you want to call it, I don't speak with a drawl or much slang, but my dad was born and raised in Chattanooga, Tennessee (literally up in the hills, didn't have shoes til he was 8) and most of my family would fall under the "hillbilly" category.
I have to say, it's ridiculously insulting and confusing more than anything. You are free to leave, just as they say anyone not welcoming to refugees in Europe is free to leave their respective country. But they won't. It's too safe. I'm in the military and it's more of an observation than a statement, but those who whine the loudest about these things often just don't know what in the hell they're talking about and are the equivalent of that guy who always says "Well if it was ME, I would have ______".
The stereotypes are hilarious, but I trust the world less and less when I'm met with basically a mirror image of our American stereotypes;
>dirty smelly person, out of shape or unhealthy
>odd accent that they push on you, speaking loudly over you or being smug and aggressive
>judging your clothes/appearance immediately and assuming you're the worst kind of person
>bitching about literally everything they come across
>enjoying all the amenities offered with serious lack of appreciation for them and others around them

Being a jerk is being a jerk. I'm glad guns are legal here, but I'm not a jackass about it. I own mine and when others find out they jump to the memes.
It's pitiful. I used to look at Europeans and people from around the world as new and interesting. Now I'd rather keep to myself because I know most of them are just waiting for a reason to hate Americans.
>>
>>24308805
Our haters just make us stronger. God bless America
>>
>>24308805
That's not really a boy, r-right?
>>
they are extremely talkative and I hate talkative people
>>
Some are really obnoxious and their sense of humour seems skewed to me (Aussie for comparison)
>>
>>24308805
OP is jealous as fuck because he isn't an American and thus has no freedom.
>>
>Loud
>Confidence bordering on delusion and arrogance and narcissism
>Why the fuck do they speak so loud?
>Always in such a hurry to do stuff, gotta do this, gotta do that....
>Always complaining, nothing is ever good enough...I mean go home then

Our country is chillaxed about everything. African time here man. Fucking relax jesus.
>>
>>24310348
She's a very cute boy, yes.
>>
>>24311060
So cute I honestly wouldn't care. I just want to cuddle with him/her.
>>
>>24309556
Because we know it's the only thing that actually matters.
>>
As a Canadian I think my least favourite thing about Americans is just how far they've fallen.

Everything you can "hate" about them is really just a part of their unique character. If this were the 19th century, or the 1950s, you'd at least have to concede that the stuff you don't like about them was still an organic part of who they are and what made them strong. Their consumerism and pragmatism and even their loudness was all part of that.

But now they have been dragged down to a nation of fucking retards and diluted by niggers and spics so that all their worst traits are magnified, and robbed of their good aspects. Say what you want about Americans being pushy philistines, they got shit done because of that attitude back in the day. Nowadays they don't do that anymore because their country has been so diseased by shitskins and runaway mass culture.

I hope America gets better. All in all, I like them and I think they're unique and interesting.
>>
File: image.png (551 KB, 680x798) Image search: [Google]
image.png
551 KB, 680x798
>hating America
>>
>>24311253

upvoted

>their need to live off the glories of the past and act as if every other country feels the same
>the childish assertion that everyone else is jealous of them because they can't handle criticism
>the insecure as fuck obsession with relevance
>the amount of greed, corruption, and outright exploitation they put up with rivals 3rd world nations
>>
>>24310204
>>24309707
>>24309637

I would have rather been born in Europe with a foreskin. Fuck America, its government doesn't even protect its own citizens from being sexually maimed in their infancy.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 421x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 421x248
>>24312081
>he's not uncut American masterrace
lol fuccboi
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.