[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously why would anyone vote for the senile retard that is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 714x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 714x559
Seriously why would anyone vote for the senile retard that is Bernie Sanders
>>
File: coolwebsite.jpg (40 KB, 674x501) Image search: [Google]
coolwebsite.jpg
40 KB, 674x501
But he'll give us free stuff!
>>
Because americans are C UCKS, no big surprise there.
>>
>>24308684
>tfw not a NEETkek
>tfw I actually care about the economy
>>
>>24308695
>Americans are keks
No surprise there
>>
>>24308717
To save the economy, first you must destroy it.
>>
>>24308717
this
if NEETs get a better profit, more wageies will become NEETs leading to america having about 60%of it's population unemployed
>>
>>24309071
Yeah but then businesses would be desperate for workers and would raise their wages. Or they would employ more robots and then people wouldn't need to work because everything would be automated.

The future is bright.
>>
Serious answers ahead

>he can't be bought
>has been saying the same thing for years, not just recently to try and get votes
>sensible foreign policy. He literally predicted ISIS in 2002 when arguing against the iraq war
>against private prisons
>against too-big-to-fail institutions
>for reasonable first-world working conditions
>against government surveillance programs
>not a bigot redneck
>pro-choice, pro-planned parenthood
>single-payer healthcare. We pay more than anyone else right now and are still fat unhealthy fucks

I don't like everything he has going on. Carson's view on minimum wage is better, and I don't think taxing billionaires will solve everything like people seem to believe. I still agree with his views more than anyone else's on the campaign right now
>>
>>24309180
>>pro-choice, pro-planned parenthood
fuck off normie scum
>>
>>24309148
higher wages means taxes and prices become higher, so that jobs can afford to keep employees, so eventually you'd be paying $9.99 for a box of 6 tendies
>>
>>24309180
Shut up NEET. You just want him so you can live off the state even more. Also,
>pro-choice
You mean pro-paid murder?
>>
>>24309180
>>he can't be bought
>Trump 2016
>>has been saying the same thing for years, not just recently to try and get votes
I'll give you that, he's persistent. Not necessarily a good thing
>>sensible foreign policy. He literally predicted ISIS in 2002 when arguing against the iraq war
>>against private prisons
not important
>>against too-big-to-fail institutions
As if it depends on the president
>>for reasonable first-world working conditions
Go study economics
>>against government surveillance programs
as if an old cunt like him could do anything about him.
>>not a bigot redneck
Okay, this is bait
????
>>single-payer healthcare. We pay more than anyone else right now and are still fat unhealthy fucks
not true
>>
What's the point of voting unless you live in a swing state, really? Just think how different things would have been in the past two decades if we only had a popular vote.

But regardless, I'll be voting for Sanders if he makes it.
>>
>>24309192
>women cant have birth control or STD tests because muh religion
Well memed my friend

>>24309228
Not neet bro. I have a good job and stand to gain nothing from a lot of his policies. I make significantly more than $15/hr too so that wouldn't help me at all
>>
>>24309192
>wanting more niggers

LOL what a kuck.
>>
>>24309192
>>24309228
>Caring if Chad and Stacey's babies get scrambled up
You fucking nitwits. GET OFF MY BOARD!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24309290
It has nothing to do with religion, or even caring about life. I just want normie whores to suffer for their actions.
>>
>>24309305
that baby could possibly be the next robot, fuck he could be the next school shoot, shit he could be the next moot
>>
>>24309180
>>not a bigot redneck
And your list was doing so well
>>
>>24309180
>not a big it redneck
>"LOLOL everyone from the south is a racist!!"
>>
>>24309258
>Trump 2016
Trump and bernie have quote a bit in common
>sensible foreign policy. He literally predicted ISIS in 2002 when arguing against the iraq war
Noticed you didn't reply. This is important. Shows understanding of the situation
>private prisons ot important
Not a swing issue, but still matters
>against too-big-to-fail institutions, as if the president can help that
Prez had a role in the late-00s bailouts.
>>>for reasonable first-world working conditions
>Go study economics
Nice meme. Our working conditions are truly shit compared to most developed nations
>>>against government surveillance programs
>as if an old cunt like him could do anything about him.
He can try. Better than Fiorina who literally gave the government servers to use for their spying program
>>>not a bigot redneck
>Okay, this is bait
Some of the guys on the right are pretty bad
>>>pro-choice, pro-planned parenthood
>????
Again, in contrast to the right. Given that abortion is a miniscule part of their existence, there is no reason planned parenthood shouldn't exist. It helps a lot of people
>>>single-payer healthcare. We pay more than anyone else right now and are still fat unhealthy fucks
>not true
Demonstratably true. We pay more for less. Health insurance is useless without additional accident insurance. Both are useless if you have cancer unless you get additional cancer insurance. Our system is a nightmare. Plus America is unhealthy as shit

Sorry for poor formatting. I'm on mobile and quoting text is a pain in the ass
>>
>>24308666
Because Trump will sell off this country bit by bit till we are all owned by the Chinese. Hillary would be the same as Obama and Bush. Sanders is pretty much the only real person running.
>>
>>24309312
That's valid.

I still back it for the contraceptives and pregnancy/STD tests. Everyone should have access to that.
>>
>>24308666
You might cherrypick here and there some things he says Satan, but he's far better than Shillary

And don't even get me started on Donald "BUILD A WALL" J. Trump. Literally the only thing he talks about is a wall that will do absolutely nothing without border patrol. Because the only way to pass a wall is to climb it.

Tell me 1 good thing Trump has said besides deporting illegal aliens
>>
>>24309377
>It helps a lot of people
That's a funny way to say whores. Get the fuck off my board you piece of trash.
>>
>>24309342
>>24309371
Redneck roasties getting toasty
>>
>because this man has a lot of man we should all freely and legally take money from him so I don't have to try
I just don't get it lads. It's that person's money not mine. Why should I want and even claim to be entitled to his money?
>>
>>24308666
when will kekservatives get over their faggoty DTrump mancrush
>>
>>24309431
>not going there to get free condoms and pregnancy tests
>not putting positive pregnancy tests in normies lockers at work so they freak out and get mad at their bfs
>not making condom balloon animals and giving them to children in the mall food court
Stay pleb faggot
>>
>>24309377
>>sensible foreign policy. He literally predicted ISIS in 2002 when arguing against the iraq war
>Noticed you didn't reply. This is important. Shows understanding of the situation
Sorry, I missed it. Well, Trump called it out too. Trump has been on-spot in predicting stuff like that. Trump is also a tremendous negotiator and wants to make terms with Russia. As does Sander,s I think.
>Prez had a role in the late-00s bailouts.
Yeah, a corrupted one. You'd have to have Sanders as the Fuhrer for the government to let too-big-to-fail to fail.
>Nice meme. Our working conditions are truly shit compared to most developed nations
Depends on what you mean
>He can try. Better than Fiorina who literally gave the government servers to use for their spying program
>Fiorina
Trump 2016
>Some of the guys on the right are pretty bad
I suppose
>Again, in contrast to the right. Given that abortion is a miniscule part of their existence, there is no reason planned parenthood shouldn't exist. It helps a lot of people
No non-government business should receive government funding
>>>>single-payer healthcare. We pay more than anyone else right now and are still fat unhealthy fucks
>not true
Demonstratably true. We pay more for less. Health insurance is useless without additional accident insurance. Both are useless if you have cancer unless you get additional cancer insurance. Our system is a nightmare. Plus America is unhealthy as shit
Again, elaborate. I'm pretty sure I pay less than anyone in Europe.
>>
File: 1387685843023.gif (936 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1387685843023.gif
936 KB, 256x192
>>24309180
Why would you say that "not a big redneck" line? You were doing so well before you went into baitmode. Do you want to educate anons or do you want to spread shit?
>>
>>24308666
>not knowing that de-forestation that the first word nation are mostly responsible for cause change in the circulation of air
>not knowing that this caused a change in rainfall around the farming regions of Syria
>not knowing that it was the cause of mass migration of poor villagers to city
>not knowing it lowered drastically the quality of life in centre of Syria
>not knowing it created tension which eventually escalated into civil war
>not knowing it was what ultimately let masses of mudslimes cross into europe and blow shit up
>>
>>24309443
The needs of the many take precedent over the comfort of a few.
>>
>>24309477
I want to do both senpai.
>>
>>24309465
>at work
GET THE FUCK OFF M Y BOARD I SWAER TO GOD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24309180
But if you look at his voting record, he's just big government.

People make him out to be the reincarnation of Jesus, he's just a run of the mill liberal.
>>
>>24309507

How is big government bad?
>>
>>24309431
Maybe if you ever got a gf you'd want some help not getting her pregnant with your failure genetics. PP isn't just abortion, they provide std testing, contraception, etc. so people who aren't you can enjoy sex more. Stay mad.
>>
>>24309431
It also helps men not pay child support.

You are literally enabling women to steal from poor men.
>>
>>24309468
> Trump called it out too. Trump has been on-spot in predicting stuff like that. Trump is also a tremendous negotiator and wants to make terms with Russia. As does Sander,s I think.
True. The really do have a surprising amount in common. I'm not hugely opposed to trump
>>Prez had a role in the late-00s bailouts.
>Yeah, a corrupted one. You'd have to have Sanders as the Fuhrer for the government to let too-big-to-fail to fail.
Again, might not actually happen but I'd rather have a prez who is aware of those issues than one who ignores it and pretends it doesn't exist
>>Nice meme. Our working conditions are truly shit compared to most developed nations
>Depends on what you mean
Longer work week, no time off, no guaranteed maternity leave. Most of these things are fine once you get a good job (ex: Im set on all those fronts), but that's a huge barrier to a lot of people
>>He can try. Better than Fiorina who literally gave the government servers to use for their spying program
>>Fiorina
>Trump 2016
Fair enough
>>Again, in contrast to the right. Given that abortion is a miniscule part of their existence, there is no reason planned parenthood shouldn't exist. It helps a lot of people
>No non-government business should receive government funding
I agree with you in principle, but they're not the only nonprofit with federal funding, and you and I both know that's not why people are trying to shut it down
>single payer care
>Again, elaborate. I'm pretty sure I pay less than anyone in Europe.
On mobile and don't wanna look up a source, but check costs for healthcare as a percentage of income. It's well-documented. We pay around double what most European single-payer countries do.
>>
>>24309478
Sanders did call it. He said climate change would exacerbate terrorism and whelp, here we are.
>>
>>24309221
>you'd be paying $9.99 for a box of 6 tendies
Yeah but that's good. That means the government will have to raise bennies high enough for people to afford tendies. And then the tendie company will have more money to pay their staff higher wages. Then the government gets more tax money from those higher wages.

There is literally no downside.
>>
>>24308666
Because senile retarded Trump is way worse.
>>
>>24309488
Why? Because you say so? You think a bear will stop eating salmon from rivers because there are many fish there? You think a walrus will let anyone mate with his mates just because they NEED to mate? But since we're humans we have to care for everyone else just because? If my dumbass wasn't able to make it in the world I wouldn't deserve taking someone's stuff. I'd deserve to not make it because that was all I was able to do.
>>
>>24308666
it's pretty obvious that terrorism would be linked to climate change

like if you can't figure out why that is you're retarded
>>
>>24309616
>no downside
you like paying 10 dollars for fucking chicken tenders?
>>
>>24309541
>how is big government bad
I REALLY hope you're not voting in the next election.
>>
>>24309616
>not knowing that the value of a currency changes
I'd like to point out Germany after the first world war you uneducated fucktard.
>>
>>24309646
It won't matter once I get higher neetbux.
>>
>>24309661
What, when their economy bounced back and became the strongest in the world?
>>
>>24309680
They destroyed the old currency and made a new one without that shit. The old currency was what your dumbass suggested. When they had to pay a wheelbarrow full of cash to buy a loaf of bread. When it was more efficient to burn the firewood money then to buy the firewood. Did you pay attention at all in history?
>>
>>24309334
A real robot wouldn't want to be born, especially to Chad and Stacy.
>>
>>24309496
You can try, but I don't think that's possible.
Good luck, though.
>>
Unpopular opinion here; I want Bernie to win, but I'd be happy with Trump too.
>>
>>24309632
Let's say you have 20 starving people and 1 person who has a huge stockpile of food. Either he's sharing or those starving people are going to do whatever they can to get their hands on some of that food, including murder. It's arguably in everyone's best interests that a neutral 3rd party distributes some of that food to the starving people. He still gets to keep most of it, and no one feels the need to murder him. We can expand this analogy further to the real world, where the starving people are his workforce, and he actually relies on them not just to not murder him, but to work to gather more food for him. It is once again in his best interest that the needs of these people are taken care of, so that they don't go on strike, murder him, etc.
>>
>>24309770
>not paying some of the starving people to protect your food from the other starving people
What a dumbass.
>>
>>24309180
>has been saying the same thing for years, not just recently to try and get votes

saying the same stupid shit for decades doesn't make it any less stupid.
>>
>>24309446
Exactly as soon as he loses. Then it will all be WE SHOULD HAVE NOMINATED RAND, TRUMP WAS JUST A RINO
>>
>>24309730
robot here
born into family of chads, stacies, and normies
don't wanna off myself because too scared of death, actually happy i wasn't aborted
>>
>>24309788
This is one possible road you can go down. Then the starving people die off and you're left with a population of 3 or 4. If this were some kind of actually apocalyptic scenario where everything is fucked that might be a good idea. In our current world I think it'd be shortsighted to let most of the population (i.e. the workforce) die off and wouldn't benefit the capitalist at all.
>>
>>24309858
>want to off myself
>scared of death
>robot surrounded by normies
>glad he wasn't aborted
It just doesn't add up
>>
>>24309632
Since we live in a real society. Fuck off to Somalia if you want survival of the fittest
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.