[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Multiple mental disorders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: HIHcb5C.jpg (11 KB, 533x384) Image search: [Google]
HIHcb5C.jpg
11 KB, 533x384
> tfw having depression

> tfw having Dandy-Walker-variant

> tfw having Borderline

> tfw having ADHD

> tfw having Aspergers

> tfw having trouble building and holding friendships, yet alone relationships

> tfw having trouble fitting into the modern labour world

When you feel really badly, just remember, that there is someone out there playing real life on very hard.
>>
>self-diagnosis: the thread
>>
File: 1443681958591.jpg (28 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1443681958591.jpg
28 KB, 680x583
>>24308628
>Life on easy mode
>Decide to choose Very Hard instead

Just fuck my shit up desu senpai baka.
>>
>>24308646
I actually got diagnosed by a doctor, but thank you for your input.
>>
>>24308628
Collect SSI and stfu idiot.
>>
>borderline
Truly a fantastic meme
>>
>>24308704I
Living in Germany, I am not eligible for the equivalent of it.
>>
How has your DWV affected you?
>>
I was born without the ability to use my legs and my lower body is deformed. I was born to be alone with no friends and you are crying because you are stupid. Fuck you dude, seriously go die in a fucking fire. Not even I am pathetic as you.
>>
>>24308628
Everyone will treat you like a special snowflake
Just try being ugly as fuck, mixed and middle class.
>>
>>24308750
>>24308750
As a kid I was riddled with bruises nearly daily. Broke each of my arms. My handwriting looks poor. While working in craftsman labour I really felt like a retard, as I had trouble doing seemingly simple things compared to others.
>>
>>24308763
no one will ever believe you
>>
>>24308776
Must be really hard being middle class :( things would be so much easier if mommy was poor
>>
>>24308628
Saved. Thanks for the pepe retard
>>
File: 1446821143716.jpg (69 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
1446821143716.jpg
69 KB, 480x446
>>24308646
I don't think one can/would self diagnose dandy-walker syndrome rofl
>>
File: 1432066841363.gif (53 KB, 578x537) Image search: [Google]
1432066841363.gif
53 KB, 578x537
>>24308628
>When you feel really badly, just remember, that there is someone out there playing real life on very hard.
tfw set life to easy
>>
File: working penus.jpg (108 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
working penus.jpg
108 KB, 1280x1024
>>24308658
ftm?
>>
Have you thought of going to cognitive behavioral therapy and changing your environment.
I have a couple of mental disorders to but, I been going to educational programs and drastically change the people that surrounded s me and where I live. I am still struggling but, my life is getting easier.
A mental disorder is a imbalance and a defense mechanism. You can change alot by taking better care of yourself better by finding healthy tools to manage you symptoms. I have PTSD, Depression, Dissociation, and general anxiety disorder. I was sexually and physically abused.
>>
I know everyone is just gonna call bullshit on this but my psychologist and my psychiatrist discovered I have dissociative identity disorder aka multiple personality disorder. According to some test they have been conducting we have discovered 7 different personalities living in my body, most have aspergers (they think it's because I had aspergers before the traumatic experience divided my mind), one has a really bad case of aspergers, and one (as far as we can tell) acts a lot like a sociopath. Only them and myself know this. To top it off, as far as I know all personalities have OCPD and few have OCD. One personality has ADD and the personality with the very bad case of asperger's has severe depression.

TL;DR: I'm (We're) fucked up beyond belief.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.