[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently sitting outside an advisory committee >tfw second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 109x125
Currently sitting outside an advisory committee
>tfw second disciplinary action in a year
>tfw I have to listen to a bunch of faggots try and convince the dean to kick me out because their feelings got hurt

JUST
>>
>>24308497
Fucking normie

>not just venting your frustrations online and keeping silent IRL
>>
tell us what happened then

tl;dr
>>
>>24308528
So this landwhale in one of my computing classes kept coming on to me. The adjunct professor thought r was hilarious as did the rest of the normalfags who laughed at me finally "getting some action". I just flipped a desk one day and went off at the class about how they don't know what it's like to be 100% rejected and undesirable your entire life and told the fat cunt to jump out the window and die
>>
>>24308885
No
Fucking
Whey

>You are now on the spectrum
>>
>>24308885
Translation:
>I told everyone to fuck off and called an overweight girl a count then I slammed the desk.
>>
>>24308885
Sounds like me in middle school senpai. I had a fat redhead girl slam me up again a locker until I told her why I wouldn't date her. Told her she was ugly and fat then she punched me in the face and I got in trouble for hurting her feelings. Fuck public schooling
>>
>>24308885
lmao AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Keep up the good work brobot
>>
File: 1446512643934.jpg (195 KB, 983x1013) Image search: [Google]
1446512643934.jpg
195 KB, 983x1013
>>24308885
damn
you're gonna end up in 'psychiatric care' but it was well worth it desu
>>
>>24308933
ah ah ah ah

fuhney

aha ah ah ah

>your whhheight is 2... 2 Huhndreed. ah ah ah ah
>>
>>24308885

getting expelled because he didn't smash dat overweight pussy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LAND OF THE FREEEEEE
>>
File: 1432703579099.jpg (31 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
1432703579099.jpg
31 KB, 680x453
op here

I think its over guys. The fat fuck actually wrote in the statement to the dean I threatened to kill her. What do?
>>
>>24309147
>What do
Kill self
>>
>>24308497
dude you can't be trampling on fee fees, fee fees are the most important thing, don't you know that?
>>
>>24309147

You're fucked m8

Universities can't deny a woman's word anymore

If you could garner someone from your class who witnessed it, maybe they can help a poor faggot out.
>>
>>24309147
Tell them she's lying and demand that the adjunct professor write in his account of the situation, since it's just her word vs yours.
If they say no, remind them of the shit that colleges have been getting into for punishing students based on 1 other student's word.
>>
File: 0.gif (930 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
930 KB, 270x270
>>24308885
The autism is real family
>>
>>24308885

>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

You weren't rejected, you had some grill coming on to you.

Get the fuck out of here, Chad.
>>
>>24309217

Fat tumblr sluts always go for seemingly desperate betas for the bux. I've never seen a tumblr whale who didn't marry some skinny beta fuck.
>>
>>24309255

Some debt ridden dweeb in uni isn't really a source of beta bux.
>>
>>24309147
Words mean. Nothing without evidence. Laugh it off.
>>
File: 1447647969112.png (70 KB, 182x184) Image search: [Google]
1447647969112.png
70 KB, 182x184
>>24308497
Bump

This is intense
>>
>>24308497
pull the autistic spectrum mental illness discrimination/you're gay and her coming on to you really triggered you

then put in something about various other mistakes

lawyer up or legal advice to protect yourself against criminal charges that might result from crazy landwhales

ask for proof that isn't subjective, I honestly wouldn't even count on your professor not lying.
>>
>>24309278
I'm pretty sure what it is is the twisted mind of a fat landwhale unable to deal with rejection when they live in a world that provides the most sickening fake validation and attention to them. In their mind, they've built themselves up to be a glorious completely desirable princess goddess thing and the same insanity that leads to that then leads to all sorts of mental gymnastics that rationalize ruining OP's life.

>>24308497

I mean fuck OP, were you less of a sperg or more of one idk, you should have just mumbled something and avoided her or even just straight out lied about some family tragedy.

You gotta remember this about some normies in the world, not only do you have to hide your power level, OP, some have to be simply ignored to or lied to.
>>
Threaten to sue like fuck and bring up that chick who lugged her mattress around

That dude sued and it was turned over in his favour. Universities are just scared of legal action, so they assume the woman (ETERNAL VICTIM WOMAN O WOE IS WOMAN) is perfectly honest by default. But that guy proved it can be just as legally risky to do this, because there are apparently (who knew?) crazy histrionic lunatic SJW bitches who will lie through their teeth and destroy someone's life for no reason.

Say you are going to your parents' lawyer. If you've EVER been to a shrink in your life, say you are a student with mental disabilities and this is not only discrimination, but humiliation of you for having your condition. Anything the girl is saying that isn't true or can't be proved (e.g. by witnesses), highlight that and say there's no evidence.

Also say you are going to the media and ask to speak to the university's equity office about their treatment of students with disabilities.
>>
>>24310761
>Also say you are going to the media and ask to speak to the university's equity office about their treatment of students with disabilities.

this

beat them at their own game

you seem like enough of a sperg anyway OP
>>
>>24310761
listen to this guy, he knows what he's fucking talking about
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 622x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 622x604
>>24310761
Holy shit senpai it worked. I was sitting around in and out of the meeting all morning and I called my professor in the middle of his section. I didn't say I had mental disabilities but I tried to stutter and make it believable but both the women in the room just kind of cringed and backed away while I told them I would sue. They just made me leave and now I'm waiting for my advisor to call me.
>>
This is why you should avoid interacting with anyone that even looks remotely close to being an insane feminist. The girls in your classroom, especially if you're in a STEM major filled with muh empowered wimminz, should be treated as a landmine about to go off at any second.

I was in a lab session and there was this one chick who paired up with an international chink student who obviously doesn't give a shit about PCness. One day he rightfully calls her out on her ineptitude and she storms out crying. Dude got into trouble needless to say. And this is just halfway into the semester.
>>
>>24308885
autism overload
>>
File: and other incredible tales.jpg (35 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
and other incredible tales.jpg
35 KB, 600x575
>>24313011
>the autism levels actually increase
I didn't think this was possible
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x299
>>24314331
I don't think it was that bad. When I was leaving I wanted to say that line Jabba the Hutt says about Solo. But I fucked it up and said "ooga booga booga Han Solo"
>>
File: shrug.png (7 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
7 KB, 263x191
>>24314472
You seriously had me going, that's the first convincing b8 I've heard for a long while. Props to you OP
>>
>>24308497
If it makes you feel any better I got expelled for rejecting a single mother for being a single mother. I ended up suing the university and winning. They even tried to pin a fake rape claim on me while I was suing them.
>>
>>24314548
Story please? What university was that?
>>
>>24308497
More detail?
>>
>>24308885
/r9k/'s hero
>>
File: 1444849876659.gif (495 KB, 194x172) Image search: [Google]
1444849876659.gif
495 KB, 194x172
>>24308885
Nigga that's rad. Too bad about those failed quints though senpai
>>
>>24308885
>So this landwhale in one of my computing classes kept coming on to me.
>what it's like to be 100% rejected and undesirable your entire life

something doesn't add up here
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.