[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw you realize you are only alive on Earth once This was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 1442854027932.png (161 KB, 600x719) Image search: [Google]
1442854027932.png
161 KB, 600x719
>mfw you realize you are only alive on Earth once

This was your only chance. You will never exist again after this.
>>
It only hurts while you're alive. We all end up not existing. So in the end it really doesn't matter, only matters now.
Recognizing it was random helps, also admitting to yourself others have had it far worse. At least I probably won't be tortured to death.
>>
>>24308421
That's just earth, man. I'll miss it here but there are other dimensions and shit.
>>
Assuming matter or w/e is infinite and whatnot, after countless millennia the exact arrangement of atoms that are you will rearrange again, with the exact same consciousness. Not necessarily in the exact same Earth or society however.

Just don't put too much time into thinking how long it'll take, you won't notice anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 276x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 276x206
Something something robot let me post my picture
>>
File: 1403575710849.jpg (55 KB, 482x564) Image search: [Google]
1403575710849.jpg
55 KB, 482x564
>he doesn't know reincarnation is real
>>
>>24308518
>tfw trapped on earth forever in an endless cycle of brutal death and reincarnation
>>
File: 1446448424677.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1446448424677.png
32 KB, 633x758
>>24308458
>>24308481
There is so much opportunity on Earth, so much to learn and do, to experience, so much to understand, and so much beauty to see. And I have never and never will live a good life because if the circumstances that I just happened to be born into, while others born into better circumstances can get it all handed to them.
>>
File: 1447358684421.jpg (78 KB, 1520x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447358684421.jpg
78 KB, 1520x1080
>>24308421
>not into Esotheric Buddhism
Take a look at this faggot.
>>
File: devirish.jpg (177 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
devirish.jpg
177 KB, 800x820
>>24308518

>tell people that it's OK if their life is shit because they will be reincarnated
>everyone who believes the reincarnation meme gives up on life and doesn't try to make anything of themselves
>mfw I was bullshitting all along and you really do only have one shot at life

DEVIRISH
E
V
I
R
I
S
H
>>
>>24308570
I feel this feel a lot. So many wonderful feelings there are to have, and I will never get to experience them. But I do have hope for an afterlife, as ridiculous as it sounds, it's semi plausible and quantum mechanics also seem to support the chance. I also don't believe the universe is this unjust.
>>
>>24308570
You need to realize that living as a NEET is pretty much the exact middle of bad and good in comparison to all other human lives that have lived, and will live. You actually don't have it that bad. You could have been born as a whore child in the middle east who has to have sex with 20 hairy fat old Arabic men a day from the ages of 2 to 17, and have cigarettes put out on your skin, and get stabbed in the eye at 12, and then once you're body is too used up and aged, get thrown in a ditch and starved to death. Or you could be born really rich, attractive, smart and healthy.
It depends on your situation, but seriously, we don't have it that bad.
>>
>>24308421
>This was your only chance. You will never exist again after this.
and im a fucking tranny
REEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1445529587295.jpg (35 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1445529587295.jpg
35 KB, 500x738
I'm OK with that feel
I would not want to exist forever
>>
Parents should have given my life force to someone else to be honest
>>
>>24308421
>tfw you're wrong
Feels good brah!
>>
>>24308570
Sounds like you need hedonism, you slut.
You can see all that shit. You can go for it. It's difficult when we have a rule-heavy civilisation that covers every inch of the globe, but you can do it. Just need some cash. And you can just take that, if all you desire is to explore and consume.
>>
>>24308822
>life force comes from your parents
>every time someone has a kid, they sacrifice half of their life force
>every child has less life force than their parents originalliy had
>they grow up and have children
>sacrifice more life force
>children of children have less
>100,000 years ago, humans had so much life force that they could do magic and live for thousands of years
>humans now are soulless and consumed by materialism
>>
>>24308508
that's really upsetting actually
[btw I study philosophy]

If you're a substance materialist (which I am, sort of) and the universe is infinite (which it seems to be) and time is infinite (which also seems to be the case) then it stands to reason that it's statistically impossible for your 'conscience' to die since every logical possibility will play out eventually and it's a logical possibility for the electrical impulses/whatever that make up my conscience to reassemble

So there is no way off this ride. All the dead realise is that they're trapped forever...
Reincarnation is real...
Although that is making a few assumptions. If the universe or time isnt infinite then we're fine
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.