[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /zen/ here? im only 25 but i already feel like i don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1437997624068.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1437997624068.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
who /zen/ here?

im only 25 but i already feel like i don't care about anything
>>
I envy u. I'm wound tight. How'd u do it?
>>
zen is more like not-caring about no-thing.
>>
23 and feel exactly the same.
>>
Getting there. I'm rarely anything but content but when I get myself into a negative mindset I can't get rid of it until I'm alone in my room.
>>
>>24308148
i dunno. but i think the more you suffer, and become ok with the idea of suffering, being a loser and wasting your life, then the less you care. maybe read philosophy until you realize nothing matters, but thats a method, and if you're doing a method to get somewhere then you obviously care..

>>24308161
zen is more like my boot up ur ass m8
>>
>>24308169
I'm not sure if it's a good thing though, as it's hard to keep this kind of perspective in a society that is constantly talking about ambition and wanting constantly more.
Sitting on benches in crowded cities brings it right back though.
>>
>>24308208
kinda wound tight there, eh anon
>>
>>24308216
Human beings making themselves out to be so self important, and that these choices that mean so much to them mean nothing to me.
>>
Astrology really is the best and most humbling subject to lean.
You gain humility, that's for sure.
>>
>>24308248
learn*
>>
>>24308216
It's great being on r9k though and seeing people putting so much of what they think happiness is into such things like women and sexual desire.

I really want them to achieve it so that they see it really is a big nothing. Then they'll probably go after something else, and something else and keep on going.

Best thing is to want nothing in the first place. Just stand still and go grey.
>>
File: 1423662237453.jpg (12 KB, 320x322) Image search: [Google]
1423662237453.jpg
12 KB, 320x322
>>24308235
wind on this u cheeky kent
>>
>>24308280
How to stop wanting stuff?
>>
>>24308216
> society that is constantly talking about ambition and wanting constantly more
when i stopped caring about my interests i felt sad and lost, then i saw others care for things and it was so childish, even the amount they care for themselves and their own lives or success

doing things is so simple and unremarkable in reality
>>
>>24308101
there's a difference between zen and apathy OP
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.