[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /Desperateforwageslavery/ here? >Parents business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1439887204494.jpg (73 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1439887204494.jpg
73 KB, 680x583
Who here /Desperateforwageslavery/ here?

>Parents business crumbled in 2008
>Let renters go years without paying fucking rent
>Try to tell them they actually need to make them pay rent and restructure the store
>REEE YOU DIDNT WORK HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO KNOW
>Business collapse, divorce

>Now mom trying to buy a business in a fucking box for $4000 with no business plan, partners, or any experience.
>Try to convince her to actually think before she does it
>REEE YOU DONT KNOW REE I CAN DO IT REE

I need to leave, get me out of here. I can't take this shitty drama movie anymore.
>>
>>24307843
If what you mean by "ledesperateforwageslavery" is I wish I wasn't a pathetic NEET and I had a job?

Then yes. I wish I wasn't. But I am, an Apple can never be an Orange no matter how much it wants to.
>>
>>24307843
>failing college
>parents dont listen to what I say because lolnojob
>need to get job so I can tell them I'm switching majors and dropping out of uni
>9k already spent

At least most of them were generic credits that can transfer over.
>>
File: 1446862772025.jpg (21 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1446862772025.jpg
21 KB, 599x337
>>24307881
Not a NEET, but in college.

It costs too much to live in a dorm, plus only jobs around here are minimum wage jobs that seems to never hire anyone. I use to apply to a bunch of stores that had help wanted signs, no call back and the help wanted signs are still there a year and a half later.

I also want to block my fucking head off everytime I wake up. Don't believe the lie that it gets better, it doesn't.
>>
I'll send anybody in this thread $100 if they post a timestamped picture of them shoving some form of ice in their ass.
>>
>>24307926
*want to blow my fucking head off
>>
>>24307881

I don't understand why neets think it's so impossible.

In 3 years I went from the bottom to a decent job where I'm only going to keep rising.

>graduate with a shit useless degree and no contacts.
>first job is stocking shelves at night at a grocery store.
>also be a substitute teacher by day.
>Suffer at this for a year.
>get a job working at a museum that pays better.
>another year passes.
>get a full time job at a bank paying 3x as much as I was making. Have enough for a mortgage now and thinking of moving out.

So it can be done, you just need a modicum of effort.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>24307930
Yo you better fucking make do on your promise, just waiting for everybody to leave the hours and I'll send the pic
>>
>>24307992
I don't got all day m8
>>
>>24307939
because they are mentally retarded. you don't just ask a child to be themselves and put some back into to it and suddenly get a grown man.
>>
>>24308100
>apply to 25 jobs
>no call backs
>I'm the retard
>none of these jobs require experience
>>
File: 1447285220526.jpg (107 KB, 1040x1055) Image search: [Google]
1447285220526.jpg
107 KB, 1040x1055
>>24308100
>pullupurbootstraps maymay
>>
>>24308123
>incapable of learning
>useless even for non skilled labor
yeah you are a retard. even if 25 jobs is maybe a small percentage of what would even be considered an effort.
>>
>>24308146
Who said I was incapable of learning and doing work? I clearly put so on my resume along with my 8 certifications. And my experience working on teams as a team player.
>>
>>24308179

I know it's practically a meme but did you go in and talk to the hiring manager of any of the places you applied to? If you don't do that you're just one name on a pile of other applications. Atleast by speaking to a manager who does the hiring you have a chance of putting a face to that application and showing you sincerely want to work.
>>
>>24308179
ignorance is bliss, i guess
>>
>>24308207
I did for two of them. They just told me they weren't hiring and took my number down.
>>
why are employers so entitled?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.