[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best time in history to be NEET?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1437673514913.jpg (50 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1437673514913.jpg
50 KB, 409x409
Last year I was becoming depressed over being NEET, but now I'm realizing, that home is safe and nice.

>normie goes to work
>gets shot on the street

>normie goes to a bar
>gets blown to pieces

>normie goes to a club
>trampled, then burns to death

>normie goes on a vacation
>gets bombed mid-flight

Everyone is constantly afraid and panicking - for a reason. They won't find me in my home. Statistically, I'm living the safest, comfiest life possible. Even my parents have stopped blaming me and I can feel their jealousy.
>>
NEETs and Nogs are first in line to get drafted if/when shit hits the fan. Enjoy your false sense of superiority for as long as you can.
>>
File: 1439023471293.jpg (38 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1439023471293.jpg
38 KB, 396x385
>>24307645
>NEET stays at home until late 30s
>Gets helium to suicide from depression

Living the life of kings there m8.
>>
holy shit even your parents have given up on you? that must sting
>>
>>24307645

Wwwewwwww lad, another thread.

The internet addict is worried people are on to him, so he changed the script up.

Wew lad.
>>
>Nornies gets to be part of second catholic crusade
>Normies get to slay Muslim heathens
>Normies get hero's glory

I'm a NEET but kinda jealous
>>
I hope that rash in your groin eats away at the seam of your legs and scrotum.
>>
>>24307704
This is my first thread in 4 months. Stay paranoid, friend.
>>
>>24307706
The second crusade was hundreds of years ago. There's been 5 so far and really only 1 of them was a success.
Maybe if you had a little more free time wagekuk you could study history
>>
>>24307645
>NEET found dead in chair in front of TV. Neighbors only noticed after it started to smell to high hell.
This would be a good pepe / wojak comic.
>>
>>24307706
This won't happen. The West is beyond saving, just look at Sweden. The people who oppose it will be attacked by women and their loyal betakeks.

What will happen:

>Europe gets BTFO some more by terrorists
>bring in more refugees, more tolerance!
>even more terrorism
>shit explodes all the time
>everyone stays inside like the NEETs
>they can't partake in normie activities anymore
>we are a tolerant European family of nations
>white families get wiped out by horny black and arab bulls
>R.I.P

It's sad really.
>>
>>24307688
Conscientious objection is a thing.
>>
>>24307797
maybe if i just survive inside long enough, in the future I will get to be a member of an ancient mysterious race of a higher culture like elves or something
>>
File: image.png (116 KB, 589x493) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116 KB, 589x493
>>24307645
I'm going to find you 1 day. I'm going to find you and beat the ever living shit out of you

Not because you are a NEET, but because EVERY fucking day you come on here and post this shitty, toxic thread that does nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's like that fucking banana on /b/. It serves no purpose other than to piss people off and yet you sit there with a shit eating, smug grin on your face as you chuckle how you did it again! You posted the exact same shitty, unoriginal thread over the exact same fucking point for the 100th day in a row now.

Facts don't make you stop.
Logic doesn't make you stop
Holding you to moral standards doesn't make you stop.

You're like a SJW or feminist who's completely sold in their ideas. Only you're sold on being an annoying faggot.

The only thing that you deserve is to get the ever living fuck beat out of you.

Fuck you, you dumb frog-poster
Wewewewewew
>>
>>24307797

I think it's much more likely that right wing ideologies will become completely acceptable once again (see Germany).

It's already started in Spain and the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, France etc. will follow suit and WW3 will start, in which the Western Forces will win, simply by having the bigger weapon industry.
>>
>>24307954
This is what I'm thinking. I used to want to racemix, but fuck that. White people are becoming so rare and precious that I want to keep it.
>>
>>24307961
Posting this is definitely not going to make him stop lad wew
>>
>>24308017
I'm already practicing the I'm better than everyone, not talking to commoners and not running for the bus parts of noble dignity
>>
>>24308104
It's even better to just hide away and not show yourself. Be the graceful, elusive white you are.
>>
>>24307961
Whoever "he" is, you got BTFOd by them.
>>
>>24307721

Wwwewwwww laddies.

He posts 12 of these a day, and every time he changes his long it's been since he's posted them.

Lad, wew. Just admit this internet addiction and this thread define you.
>>
>>24308521
I know what you're talking about, but I'm not the person you're referring to. Really you have 2 choices:

>get BTFO like the rest of the normies
>be an alive, comfy internet addict like me
>>
File: 1447347477790.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1447347477790.png
103 KB, 1437x908
>>24307961
owww pwoor littwe wagie is cwing
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.