[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when a girl is initially attracted to you but after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: sadfrog.png (167 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.png
167 KB, 600x590
That feel when a girl is initially attracted to you but after going out with you you can feel her attraction diminishing more and more by the minute. How do I achieve the opposite? How do I get her more attracted? How do I hook her at least so that I'm free to fuck around as much as I want later?
>>
File: aquafeel.png (395 KB, 680x665) Image search: [Google]
aquafeel.png
395 KB, 680x665
silent bump
>>
>>24307638
How fast do they lose interest? Apparently a lot of women get turned off if you're not moving fast enough.
>>
>>24307638
Even if a real robot gets a gf this is always the inevitability.

The game is rigged, there's no way you can keep her. Girls just hurt people like us, because we are different.
>>
>>24307760

Like within 5 minutes of having a conversation with just me. Before that we were interacting peripherally and I noticed her warming up to me more and more. Then after speaking to me for a while it's like she just starts shutting off gradually for some reason. I'm not saying anything bad or doing anything weird, maybe it's the erratic way I express myself and that I talk too fast or don't sound jovial or whatever, all I talked about is what I study, where I lived/studied, what I think of places we both saw in common, languages we both know and what I think about them, what she wants to study, etc. What constitutes normal conversation?
>>
Maybe you are just not a good match for her. If she doesn't like who you are then you can only do so much.
>>
>>24307775

I agree with you completely. I'm a regular imageboard user and share many of the mentalities and the humor of imageboard culture. A couple years ago I had a gf in a long-term relationship, things were going great. Then as she found out more and more about me she started to have these outbursts that basically all implied, "why aren't I normal", when I was just living life and having fun my own way. Finally she dumped me hard. The cause of the dump I think had to do with my character, which is profoundly marked by and aligned with views that proliferate on imageboards. No I didn't go full fedora on her or start lecturing her about feminism (she hated feminists and she was pretty "redpilled" herself), but I think I was a little too extreme for her. That and we had an age gap, she wanted to get married while I'm a poor student, etc.
>>
>>24307799
This is really common with people in general.

You need chemistry, to be exciting funny and engaging but at the same time you have to be a tease so as to keep her interested in you.

Alot of the girls I talk to or have dated I lost interest in because they liked me too much too quickly, they became easy to take for granted, which is what I think is happening to you. Banter/winding girls up casually (emphasis on this don't plain insult her but tease her) will get them interested in you, but it takes charisma.

Its really tough to get the right balence anon, good luck.
>>
poop in your pants and hold your head high about it. she'll be intrigued that you can poop in your pants and hold your head high about it. she'll tell all her friends that you pooped in your pants and held your head high about it and they'll also be interested in you for the fact that you can poop in your pants and hold your head high about it.
>>
>>24307834
If you have shitty /pol/-tier views on women and race, you shouldn't be surprised when normal people don't like you for it. If you spout memes and make tasteless jokes, you should expect the same.

I've been on 4chan since 2004 and I have a GF of four years. But I'm not defined by this site and I'm capable of digesting it without agreeing with everything I read.
>>
>>24307882
I like you (bloxxx)
>>
>>24307856
This is not necessary, although I'm sure it often helps. With my GF I never really did this; banter and teasing is not my thing. I think it depends a lot on the woman and what she is expecting from you.
>>
>>24307890
You're right its not necessary but if a girl is getting bored with you it keeps their interest.

Ofcourse the most vital thing about flirting is what kind of girl she is.
But to help the OP I've been in this kind of situation before and I would say its best to give up and find a girl who's interested in you, rather than you ending up texting her 4 times in a row with 'please respond'.
>>
>>24307638
I feel you, but I can't keep girls around for a week.
>>
>>24307856
>Alot of the girls I talk to or have dated I lost interest in because they liked me too much too quickly, they became easy to take for granted, which is what I think is happening to you. Banter/winding girls up casually (emphasis on this don't plain insult her but tease her) will get them interested in you, but it takes charisma.

I can't imagine how this could ever be a problem for me. I would love to be loved and have a girl be interested in my right away. I might be surprised but I would like for it to happen, which it has in the past.
>>
>>24307882
Even the most sjw chick in the world will fuck you if you're chad. I know a guy who's basically a skinhead drowning in pussy.
>>
>>24307988
Yeah I understand how you feel bro, and you'll probably just end up calling me a normie but being in a relationship/constantly talking to a girl can be annoying as fuck.

I really value my personal freedom to do nothing which a girl ruins. Plus alot of girls are boring as fuck and have shitty personalities.
>>
File: Corn.jpg (113 KB, 1000x1507) Image search: [Google]
Corn.jpg
113 KB, 1000x1507
>>24308003
Women will overlook most things if you're Chad, you can literally be socially retarded, watch cartoons and have a habit of using diapers.
>>
>>24308041
>I really value my personal freedom to do nothing which a girl ruins.

I know what you mean. Women will always complain if they see you doing nothing. Like, fuck off bitch, it's my life not yours, give me a break, what's your problem?
>>
>>24308041
> can't stand having other people around him because it is irritating to be liked by others
> they're the ones with shit personality
Having been on the other side of this for 7 years now, it's very frustrating to actually be left alone and dealt with occasionally to relieve someone's boredom. I wish I could have appreciated having friends who actually went out of their way to include me back then instead of being an edgy 2deep4thisworld faggot. When women stop being intrigued by you and you become merely tolerated, you'll remember when you shut down others for engaging with you too much.
>>
File: usoland.jpg (76 KB, 959x539) Image search: [Google]
usoland.jpg
76 KB, 959x539
>>24307882
>tfw you have to hold in all edgy and tasteless jokes around girls
>>
>>24307856
Why can't they ever tease me back, or ask me questions?

I always end up doing everything. Eventually I get fed up and ghost because I know she's not interested or putting in some equal effort.
>>
>>24307933
Absolutely right. You shouldn't bend over backwards to entertain someone who is not interested in you.

>>24308159
I spend plenty of time dicking around on my computer doing nothing and my GF is fine with it.
>>
>>24307638
you need to excite her. dare her to wear a thin sundress with nothing underneath. then bring her to a very public place, get a tight grip on the dress, and push her to the ground and out of the dress. then run away with the dress and her purse and go home. call her in a few hours, she'll be going crazy with excitement and she'll beg you to fuck her and then do the dress thing again. trust me, i know what i'm talking about, i'm a perverted liar.
>>
>>24308505
> dare her to wear a thin sundress with nothing underneath.

Anyone else think of Asuka in the yellow dress?
>>
File: 235234214.jpg (157 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
235234214.jpg
157 KB, 500x272
>>24307875
lmao what the fuck!? You're a madman! Sorry everyone skimmed over your golden post
>>
>>24307638
In my personal experience, talking is your worst enemy. Feed her enough to be personable, but don't talk about yourself. Don't be eager to talk. Be happy to listen, and if you can ask her a question about herself and let her rant on it for a few minutes, you're doing a good job. People love to talk about themselves, and it makes them feel good, important.

She'll start projecting her feelings onto you after you fail to provide a suitable personality other than strong and silent, and you're in.
>>
>>24308863
that's ok, i'm used to it. i've learned that as long as i know my post is golden, at the end of the day, i can hold my head high about it.
>>
>>24307638
>That feel when a girl is initially attracted to you
Look at Norman Normalson over here with his fucking appealing aesthetics and shit.

Fuck you. I hope you get beaten within an inch of your life with a tire iron.
>>
>>24309027
>i can hold my head high about it.

He brings it back to the recurring theme. God damn i just want to fuck you
>>
>>24309054

Hahahahaha

I feel you bro, I hope the same for all the chads. It's a rarity that this happens though so I made the thread
>>
>>24309214
yes, i am wonderful.
>>
>>24309239
I bet you have a plump ass
>>
>>24309248
well, the back of my pants usually has a lumpy protrusion for one reason or another. usually it's something i'm holding my head high about.
>>
>>24309270
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this guy doesn't quit!
>>
You are not a 11/10 Chad that's why. They were just making you show interest to them then threw you aside when you gave it to them, simple as that.
>>
>>24309754
pants-pooping
>>
>>24307638
Happens to me really often, but on a wider time scale. A girl says she's interested in me, we go out a few times, it's all great and then she stops talking to me.

Wish I could post our chat history so you could see the fascinating way in which her interest turns around.
>>
>>24311554
pfffttttAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA jesus christ man, gimme a second to breath
>>
>>24311554
pfffftttttAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf man, at least gimme AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA a second AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA to breath
>>
try being an asshole (honest tip)

if you're not successful, monetarily, then being nice will kill her attraction
>>
>>24311602
>>24311681
i gave you almost two hours. was that not enough? dip your head low in shame of your inability to collect yourself over a generous two-hour period of time.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.