[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>still uncontrollably cry every night and in the morning when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1444285321909.gif (396 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1444285321909.gif
396 KB, 500x275
>still uncontrollably cry every night and in the morning when I wake up since my gf left me
>it's been 3 months

I just want the pain to go away
>>
it wont go away fully for a few years. You might find it becomes a feeling of anger, but looking at her facebook profile or something stupid like that will trigger immense sadness for years after.
>>
Lol you pussy. I've never had a gf and you don't see me crying. Man up you pussy
>>
I just want the normies to go away
>>
>>24307135
Jesus Christ, 4chan is horrible in the morning

Listen, you're a normie. You'll get another in two months tops. I've never been hugged by a girl and you don't see me crying uncontrollably, hell I've haven't cried in years

I want normies to leave this board. I don't care if you're black white muslim or jewish. If you're a normie you need to leave
>>
>>24307500
same here man, i want to be left in peace

I'm already ostracized because of my race here, now normies are taking over one of my few refuges
>>
>>24307500
Same here. I don't understand why the board has been flooded with normies. Is it because of the robot? Will they leave eventually?
>>
>>24307605
They basically come to laugh at us.

For example, a Chad at work would tell me weekly about his new gf and I told him that I never had a girlfriend and e chuckled and tried to give me love advice, and I told him I wasn't looking for a relationship and he laughed at me again.

They mock is by reading our posts.
>>
>>24307135
She must be swallowing Chad's cum by now dont worry senpai at least she's having a good time
>>
OP here, I can't believe you all think I'm a normie.
>>
>>24307651
you had a gf lol whats so hard to believe about that
>>
>>24307135
There wad this girl i was seeing, she broke up with me, felts horrible at first, but i think what happened was probably one of thw best things that happened to me.
I was living in complete apathy before her, then i met her, we started seeing each other and felt really good, then she broke up, could't go back to the apathy anymore. I started going after things i've always wanted but bever saw any point im porsuing or trying, just left a job that was driving me into a miserable existence and now i'm going aftet what i always wanted.
If i stayed witj her even ig things continued great i would be complacently miserable on my job not making any effort to go after the things i've always wanted to and still be relying on her for happiness

Tl;dr: it sucked having someone i liked breaking up with me, but i'm better off now then if i had continued with her
>>
>>24307630
then mock him back about all the fucking money he's spending and time just to give into his lesser instincts.

The only reason I'd ever try to get a GF is to start a family and I'm nowhere near the position in my life to do such a thing so I don't particularly care rofl.
>>
>>24307135
>being this needy

lmao you beta manlet
>>
>>24307135
You still upset that jelly never became a meme?

i liked the jelly companion meme
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.