[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
>Fembots supporting mass immigration and liberalism

This kills the Europe.
>>
whats the alternative? slam your door in their face and let them die? why is your life so much more precious than theirs?

this kills the human soul
>>
>>24307096
>slam your door in their face and let them stay in Southeastern Turkey

Yes. That is the solution.

>Emotional fembots making policy

You have blood on your hands after Friday night my dear.
>>
>>24307096
Yes, leave the shitskin problems in the shitskin countries.
>let them die
By letting them in you get situations like Friday night where they kill innocent people
>>
Europe isnt even a relevant country anymore.
>>
>>24307120
Post tits, slut.
>>
>>24307096
How about they try to liberate their country and dont flee like pussies desu
>>
>>24307137
It's a mistake to say this, since the majority aren't even coming from Syria. The trade in fake Syrian passports is huge after all.
>>
>>24307079
Luckily I met one who doesn't.

>>24307096
Yes. That's the solution.

>>24307120
Move to China, Africa, India or wherever is better then : ^ )
>>
>>24307111
without emotions what kind of world would this be? you probably wouldn't be allowed to live. it would be more cruel and most of you on r9k would certainly not be allowed to exist.

You need both logic and emotion in this world just as nature designed and intended. But why are the people running away in the first place? because of men and their greed and wars. Its men who are to blame don't you forget
>>
>>24307149
>Its men who are to blame don't you forget

Alright troll, you're not a real fembot.
>>
>>24307096
Would you let a 10 strangers in your home if there is the slightest probability one of them is a serial killer?
Not to mention that they want to go inside your house because they burned their own house down.
>>
>>24307132
I am no slut, Nazgoul

>>24307148
Ill stay in GLORIOUS Canada
>>
>>24307170
Just post your qt face then.
>>
>>24307159
not even trolling its not women who are causing these wars, war is what men are responsible for. at least take ownership
>>
>>24307149
They're migrating because Europe is richer and more advanced, and we let them come. And in many cases treat them better than our own. It's stockholm syndrome, pathological altruism. It's why we have such high trust low crime societies, but it's also our greatest weakness. We need to learn to hate again, but I'm afraid that will also give way to great trauma. I mean look at what happened last time we did that.
>>
>>24307181
what is this tubmlr tier shit
get the fuck out slut
>>
File: 1447605060311.jpg (94 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1447605060311.jpg
94 KB, 500x667
>>24307079
duh. If they don't support mass immigration and liberalism, how else are they going to get the big black cocks that they're so crazy about? They can't get their rocks iff on tiny white dicks. It's the only solution for white european girls to be sexually satisfied
>>
>>24307117
99.9% of victims have to suffer further and die because of a handful of bad people now?
>>24307160
So you would condemn 9 people because 1 of them might be guilty? are you 100% serious?
>>
>>24307317
>So you would condemn 9 people because 1 of them might be guilty? are you 100% serious?

So you'd choose to eat from a pack of 10 m&ms if you knew 1 was poisonous?
>>
>>24307193
>It's why we have such high trust low crime societies
This is objectively untrue

Look up Robert J. Putnam's diversity study
>>
>>24307346
I agree with every he said?

I'm saying we have great societies because of these traits but it's also the reason we let in dindus.
>>
>>24307335
I'll raise you one better. If you don't eat from this pack with 1 being poisonous, 10 people will die.

I will eat it if that was the price
>>
>>24307096
Even the suicide bombers are of greater life value than the average male on this board, sadly. At the very least, the suicide bombers thin out our overpopulated world, even if it's by an underwhelming and unimportant small amount. You can't convince anyone that the world isn't grossly overpopulated.
>>
>>24307389
>killing yourself to let in 10 people
A pretty good analogy for the current situation desu
>>
>>24307389
>I'll raise you one better. If you don't eat from this pack with 1 being poisonous, 10 people will die.

Not a single "refugee" has died in Southeastern Turkey. Not to mention at least 60% aren't even from Syria, AT LEAST 60% aren't from there in fact, because of the trade in illegal Syrian passports.

>>24307405
>At the very least, the suicide bombers thin out our overpopulated world,

Says the fucktard who probably believes in endless food aid to Africa.
>>
>>24307435
No, I'm rightwing. I think we should've left Africa alone to begin with because they were still in the middle of evolving. We interrupted and stunted that by introducing the concept of money to them. However, past can't be changed, so now Africa is a problem on our own conscious. It's obvious flushing money down the drain isn't helping one bit to improve the circumstances there. I think at this point, the most humane thing to do would be just nuking 3/4th of the continent, if only for the sake of not having to let them suffer anymore, and saving our western civilizations from collapsing under the pressure of 3rd worlds.

tl;dr - I think it's a lost cause and nothing can really "help" them.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.