[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a dream about going to school again. It's been like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1422947789011.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1422947789011.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
I had a dream about going to school again.

It's been like 4 years.
>>
Where you in your undies?
>>
I still have nightmares about highschool.
>>
As a guy who failed college I have dreams about going back to collage scarily often.
>>
I still have dreams about the last day of school
>>
>>24306783
I was so tired in the dream to the point where I couldn't remember anything that happened in the class. Like not even if I was in the school or it was a dream within a dream. Except I didn't know I was dreaming.

Never had the dream before desu senpai.
>>
its been 6 years for me

i still dream about the dread of another whole year of school that im somehow forced to complete

school really fucked me up. like they were trying to break me down and prepare me for a menial existence, but.. it actually worked.
>>
>>24306788
>>24306799
>>24306810
>>24306851

why is this happening to us?
>>
>>24306773
That sucks, OP. I hated having dreams like that.
During the summers of 7th up until 12th grade I would frequently dream about school starting up again. I'd wake up and be pretty happy it was still Summer, but man, it was a downer.
It sucked a bit more when I had those dreams after I graduated from high school. Like I was having to still be in school, but when I woke up I was aware I didn't have school anymore.
That part was pretty nice, to be honest.
>>
anyone else have dreams being in a populated yet unrecognisable location of where you live, but are lost and alone, trying to find your way home?
>>
I remember dreaming about school on summer breaks. About failing exams and shit, even though I had somehow managed to pass that year.
>>
I have dreams about intercourse.
>>
>>24306788
Me too.
Sometimes I'm afraid to fall asleep.
In my dreams at the beginning everything is OK and suddenly everything goes horribly wrong.
>>
>>24307005
>at the beginning everything is OK and suddenly everything goes horribly wrong.

just like life
>>
i keep dreaming about being haunted by some invisible thing in my house. and i dont even beleive in ghosts. i notice its always in my mothers room. maybe i have some unresolved issues with her.
>>
>>24307044
Maybe it's related to your childhood, instead of to your mother.
>>
Yesterday I dreamed that I was smoking 4 cigars at once
They were all laid out in front of me lit and I was puffing them one at a time
>>
>>24306773
I have about going back to school all the time.

Was the happiest time of my life tbqh.
>>
sometimes I have dreams where I'm an office worker doing a job

i like those dreams
>>
File: 1354408095099.jpg (111 KB, 470x337) Image search: [Google]
1354408095099.jpg
111 KB, 470x337
> that dream where you remember you signed up for a class but forgot to go every day
> it's the day of the final
> need the class to graduate

Supposedly my dad still gets these dreams too. It's been 30+ years.
>>
i just keep having weird or unerving dreams. i can never have a normal comfy dream, i'm always lost always running always hiding

i cant take it anymore
>>
>>24306773
It's been 12 years, here.

Whenever I dream about other (non family) people, they are school acquaintances from 12 years ago, since I have had no close contact with others since.
>>
I used to dream about HS every day when i was a full NEET until i decided to stop being a neet and found an university.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.