[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just look at me. Look at this strong Estonian alpha male. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: mina 2.jpg (74 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
mina 2.jpg
74 KB, 960x640
Just look at me. Look at this strong Estonian alpha male.

You can keep posting your "wagekek" or whatever threads you NEETs post, but you will never cum inside a woman, let alone multiple women. I have a stable relationship with a 10/10 and fuck 3 plates on the side.

And I don't even have a job yet, I am studying IT in Rakvere and I already have a literal harem of 4 women. Just imagine what I'll be when I'll start bringing in massive paychecks.

You asian beta c.uckolds can only dream of even kissing a woman and you're what, 20? 21? Meanwhile I was already getting blowjobs from my first few plates when I was 14 (and they had boyfriends, fuckers had no idea)

By the way, my cock is 8.7 inches long with 6.1 inch circumference, and all my plates have said that after fucking my cock, they weren't able to come from their 6 inch boyfriends and they had to replace their 7 inch dildos with 9 inch ones.

So, not only are you NEETs socially behind, you wouldn't even be able to compete with me because women simply won't even feel your 5 inch boyclits. And let's not even talk about my deadlifts.

Let's face it: the only solace you have is posting "wagekek" threads all day long while mommy serves you another plate of hot pockets to fill your 500 pound belly.
>>
He looks more fragile than those flowers he's holding
>>
File: DSC_0936.jpg (21 KB, 239x320) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0936.jpg
21 KB, 239x320
Some of you kuckolds might say that I'm going to fuel your toxic and unhealthy lifestyle with taxes, but guess what? I am fine with that. Providing you betas with a little cash each month is going to keep you alive and you won't starve to death like you would without me.

I make sure to keep your pain and misery going. Your worthless, girlfriendless existence. Not giving you NEETbux would put you out of your misery and I don't want that. I want you to suffer as I fuck all those potential women you could be fucking. Or rubbing clits together, in your case, since you just have an enlarged clitoris and not a real 8 inch plus like me.
>>
>>24306761
top thread 10/10
>>
> photo of "alpha male"
> can't tell if boy or girl
top kek
>>
> Just imagine what I'll be when I'll start bringing in massive paychecks.
an ordinary beta bux
>>
*psst!* Hey,kid. A small hint:

Real Men do not need to run around bragging how they are Real Men. To do so demonstrates a severe lack of self esteem. Dominance displays are performed by those who feel threatened. And trying to impress this crowd of sad bastards impresses no one. It's beyond embarrassing.

Just in case you are incapable of figuring out that on your own.
>>
File: DSC_0173.jpg (11 KB, 244x320) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0173.jpg
11 KB, 244x320
>>24307569
I'll actually help society and the economy instead of sitting on my ass all day doing nothing except consuming escapism.

Look at my Facebook, my name is Marko Looke, look at all the hundreds of females on my friends list, I've fucked most of them meanwhile you were shitposting on 4chan about being an useless sack of shit.
>>
>>24306761

> 5 inch boyclits

oh man I'm gonna have to save that one for future use
>>
>>24306798
>I'm going to fuel your toxic and unhealthy lifestyle with taxes

Thanks, I don't need the women you can have them.
>>
We're not your personal army kid, no ones going to dox him and send him pizzas.
>>
What did this guy do to you OP?
>>
>>24307774
>Marko Looke

nice PA request douche, you should have left some detail in the pic and someone might have fallen for it as your bait was good
>>
>>24306761
Say that to /fit/ fagget
>>
File: yheksas klass.jpg (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
yheksas klass.jpg
30 KB, 600x450
>>24307892
>>24307903
>>24307920
I don't give a fuck about what you could do to me, you fucking losers will never set foot in Estonia anyways. What are you asian betas going to do, call my mom? Holler up one of my plates and talk shit about me? Fucking laughable, you kuckolds are fucking pathetic. I'm not some pussy who's going to talk shit to a bunch of people while remaining anonymous, I'll show my face and be fucking proud of it.

Pic related, me way back in high school years ago. That girl in the background sucked my dick later that day btw.
>>
File: WP_20141217_001.jpg (128 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WP_20141217_001.jpg
128 KB, 640x480
>>24308845
>Yheksas klass
>Class nine
>15 year old

So this was taken like 6 months ago?
>>
>>24306761
Life in Estland is pretty fucking miserable to be honest, especially in Tallinn.
>>
Kid/10
>>
>>24306761
>alpha
>androgynous
Pick one
>>
Tyra mida vittu idikas :D
>>
File: dolan2.gif (13 KB, 444x414) Image search: [Google]
dolan2.gif
13 KB, 444x414
>>24308845
vituttaako olla virolainen kun olisit voinut astua maailmaan 100km pohjoisempana god-tier suomeen? :DDD tere tulemast slaavien raiskaama eesti
>>
OPs pic on normiebook.

>Alpha
>>
>>24309298
Kes oled? Kui Kehra kandist oled siis on lood kurvad.
>>
>brown eyes
>>
>>24306761
Me thinks op stole pics of this twink and posted them as a bait while fapping to badly drawn lolis 10/10 totally fell for the bait
>>
>>24310739
Who the fuck are you calling a twink? Just because I'm not a half ton hamplanet like you doesn't mean I'm a twink, silly NEET.
>>
Estonian master-race
>>
>>24306761
I reverse image searched that and got results
>>
I happen to live in estonia, so if someone finds out where the faggot lives he can freely post it here
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.