[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it socially acceptable to wear a hospital mask in the US or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 54352435.jpg (282 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
54352435.jpg
282 KB, 600x452
Is it socially acceptable to wear a hospital mask in the US or is it just an asian thing? I want to be able to wear something to hide under
if it changes anything i dont live in a major city surrounded by people, rather a small less populated one
>>
>>24306625
that's just an asian thing, you'll draw more attention to yourself if you walk around wearing one in america.
>>
Yes people will laugh at you in their minds
>>
No, everyone will think you're fucking weird.

There is this fat weeaboo chick in my class, and she wears those at the slightest hint of a cough. She looks ridiculous, and everyone knows it.
>>
>>24306625
I walked around with one in wintertime as a kid once, pretending I was a mountaineer or something. It was really comfy as it kept my face away from the cold winds, but I did get harassed by an old sandnigger who followed me around and persistently asked why I wore it while laughing in my face.

You just gotta compare the pros and cons, OP.
>>
>>24306709
thats scary wtf
why would he do that
>>
>>24306625
It would make people care who you are.
>>
>>24306709
Should've taken it off, coughed in his face, and told him you have ebola
>>
File: shrug.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
1 MB, 500x280
>>24306791
Because he was a sandnigger, silly. You've never met one?
>>
>>24306950
but..... why?
i dont understand..
>>
>>24306625
Bane?
If I pull that off, will you die?
>>
>>24306969
Because sandniggers are coddled and raised with the notion that they're blameless and superior to weak westerners. What do you think will happen as a result?
>>
>>24306625
Pretty retarded outside Jaopan. U will be suspect of criminal intentions
>>
>>24306625
only gook countries with their weak ass immune systems wear them
>>
Asians wear it both to stop germs going on and going out. In the us, if you have the flu, you stay home and rest. In asia if you have the flu, you still go into work. You then mope at your desk for 8 hours doing the bare minimum. Then you go home and rest. Or you go drink with your coworkers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.