[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is filthy frank for normies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: Plastic_Pinocchio.png (286 KB, 1222x979) Image search: [Google]
Plastic_Pinocchio.png
286 KB, 1222x979
Is filthy frank for normies?
>>
You obviously overestimate them. No way an average normie could be XD SO RANDOMM while watching franku's shit
>>
I think both normies and bots can enjoy his vids
>>
>>24306367
how's highschool treating you?
>>
Most of his shit is pretty contrived and predictable, but sometimes his videos can be original.
>>
>>24306377
lmao ebin meme dude just call him underage if you disagree
>>
Yes, Filthy Frank is for ubernormies. The kinds that think they're actually social outcasts and cool in a rebellious sort of way because they smoke weed, laugh at jokes about abortion, are anti-capitalist, etc.

You know the kind. They claim to be "counterculture", but their views have actually been the mainstream since the 1960s.

All popular youtubers and streamers are for normies, anyway
>>
>>24306325
he's for faggots
>>
>>24306439
looks like you bawwtism is flaring up again junior

i bet u wish ur mommy and daddy would jump on the internet right now to save you but they're too busy fucking your boyfriend.
>>
>>24306472
You're projecting.
>>
>>24306521
>tfw "You're projecting" is now an acceptable pseudoscientific way of saying "NO U!!!"
>>
What about cyriak?
>>
File: ff.png (28 KB, 1318x289) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
28 KB, 1318x289
Filthy Frank has complex humour that most normies can't comprehend.
>>
>>24306537
It's not pseudo-scientific, just more witty.
>>
I don't really care if he is, that ET skit and the hair cake were fucking hilarious
>>
>>24306565
What a crock of shit this post and the post posted by it are
>>
>>24306574
there is no way I'm watching hair cake
>>
>>24306325
it used to be for us but his content and fanbase expanded to dumb high schoolers and normies who think they are special for watching something "weird"
>>
>>24306565
>going into proxy mode and screencaping your own post to make yourself look quotable

Smfh faM

also filthy frank is Adventure Time level of humor for edgy 15 year olds
>>
>>24306572
Actually bud, LITERALLY it is. The base concept of projecting is exactly that.
>>
>>24306565
It's not complex, shut the fuck up. No one with a million subscribers is "complex" he he just halfheartedly shits on things and his fanbase agrees with him and at the same time does stupid morph suit bullshit in public. Like, if it was complex most of his fan base wouldn't be retarded high schoolers
>>
>>24306543
Normie here, yes we do. Also his stuff itself is normie material since it's part of one of the more popular educations nowadays.
>>
Is filthy frank still featuring suicide in every video he makes?
>>
Speaking of Youtube sleepycabin is one of my favorite channels anyone else
>>
File: 590.png (81 KB, 624x628) Image search: [Google]
590.png
81 KB, 624x628
>>24306593
>>24306607
>>24306623

kek get trigger'd autists
that was too easy desu
baka
>>
>>24306462
And what, you think you're some kind of revolutionary social iconoclast? You're just fat patchy beard in you're mommy's basement eating your chicky and masturbating to your sister.

There's a reason people shit all over you. You're no rebel. You're shit.

All of you are shit.
>>
>>24306603
>>24306607
>>24306623
>>24306640
Truth at last

>>24306661
>Just pretending to be retarded

>>24306663
>Getting this triggered
Get fucking wrecked leftist shill
>>
>>24306661
>I was just pretending to be retarded
Okay buddy
Keep jacking off to your rare Jojis
>>
>>24306674
You'll never accept it but it's true. You aren't a rebel. You just build that image of yourself in your head to cover up the shame of being worthless shit. Playing vidya for five minutes, giving up, trying again, then beating off to facebook pictures, trying to play games again, then jacking it to a fantasy of fucking your mom, trying to play games again, then jacking it to traps for hours wired up on dr. specialfeels ritalin, then screaming triggered on /r9k/ for hours is not even close to the realm of rebellion.
>>
File: 1445494834607.jpg (42 KB, 662x509) Image search: [Google]
1445494834607.jpg
42 KB, 662x509
>>24306674
>>Just pretending to be retarded
Nah f a m I love seeing /r9k/ sperg out over filthy frank, its quite amazing how you mention his name once and everyone discusses their pure hatred for him

even though he's just a fucking youtuber t b h s m h f a m
>>
>>24306726
Maybe because posting your own screenshots calling him Lovecraftian after learning that in 10th English class is retarded, and try hard? Come on son.
>>
>>24306722
Now THIS is projecting
>>
>>24306753
It ain't projecting if I admit I do the same shit.

'Cept dr. specialfeels gives me the real good stuff. I know who I am. Do you?
>>
>>24306722
Didn't realize I need to suck off a youtubers cock to fit in
>>
>>24306766
I know who you are, the equivalent of a baby that laughs at at a funny man that makes funny faces on the internet like daddy jingling keys to keep you satesified except to stop you drop cwying it pays his bills
>>
>>24306750
jej what the fuck are you talking about? i didn't write that shit, it was from thread in /wsg/ and i screencapped it because I knew it would trigger you autists
>>
>>24306822
I'm so triggered dude, in gonna write a 15 post tumblr about this very thread because you offended me over a guy you love watching dance in morph suits all the time and make le funny faces. I think I have PTSD now
>>
File: CAzw7VCWgAETJNL.jpg (27 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
CAzw7VCWgAETJNL.jpg
27 KB, 512x384
>>24306895
>pretending you're not mad like every other autist in this thread

It's ok hun, it's the internet, you don't have to pretend here :^)
>>
>>24306946
It's okay that you get enterained by inane shit but don't pretend like you're trolling anyone buddy cause you seem pretty dedicated to your e-celeb. On a different note I was just expressing why shit wasn't complex sorry if I offended you
>>
>>24306818
I ain't even mention any youtubers brah
>>
I don't know but I don't think he's funny. He is just annoying.
>>
>>24306663
>>24306722
good job family you gave me a chuckle to be honest
>>
>>24306658
I have never listen to one their podcasts (that's what they do, right?) but this video made me kek hard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B38CHjJJSIw
>>
>>24307058
Yes, that part was hilarious. I don't normally listen to podcasts but I only listen to that one because it makes me laugh like a retard, check it out when you got some time to spare
>>
>>24307323
Laughing like a retard seems nice, I'll check it.

Going back to topic
>Implying I give a fuck about normies
>>
>>24307023
This, he's basically the PewDiePie of 2015 and the fans are just the same
>>
>>24306488

Look at this projection... baka. This guy doesn't have a supportive mother or a supportive father, AND he has a cu ck fetish. Just damn.
>>
He's the new Jackass.
>>
For what it's worth I've tried showing it to regular Joe blow run of the mill normies.

They thought it wasn't funny or it was either retarded or disgusting. I've been on 4chan for the last 10 years and I was laughing my ass off. It does appeal to the "4chan-style" humor crowd though.
>>
frank himself is actually an incredible normie
but his youtube persona offers a nice sense of humor, and i'd say alot of which he usually talks about, robots can relate to, for example when he says he'll never have kids because he's ugly and gay
At the same time, he's doing some things that'd be considered socially retarded by normies so yea, i'm pretty sure he's more for people like us
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.