[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bunch of white french normies get shot up last friday >Bunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1427221207905.png (22 KB, 304x288) Image search: [Google]
1427221207905.png
22 KB, 304x288
>Bunch of white french normies get shot up last friday
>Bunch of sandnigger normies get bombed in Beirut last thursday
>all these facebook normies with their french coloured profile pictures pretending they actually care about the death of random people
>thoughts and prayers to France <3
>not being aware of what happened in Lebanon or what's happening in Syria right now and probably don't care to know
>actually using a mass shooting as a way to fulfill your own ego

normies are scum and deserve death 2bh familia
>>
>>24306276
you call them scum yet in the face of death they are all too ready to shell out sympathy, and you question the sincerity of that sympathy. But the general reaction from death is from normies is to empathize and sympathize. You on the other hand treat death like its nothing more than happen to condemn someone to it. But hey at least you are sincere when you wish death upon someone right? that makes you the better person in your mind

Normies could never be a terrorist because of the way they conduct themselves and wire their brains, you on the other hand could be an extremist. Just as you are now, but as with everything you probably fail in life yes? So in essence you are just a failed extremist. Its always going to be you vs them. Im rooting for them. Because I would rather side with the team insincerely "nice" than you who is sincerely cruel.
>>
>>24306327
What a toasty thread OP has created.
>>
File: 1446675919329.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1446675919329.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>24306276
Yeah..Hundreds of thousands of people have died in Syria just these past few years, but they don't get their flags, people are more concerned with refugees baka.

There is no hope.
>>
>Lebanon
>Syria
i'm willing to have a discussion with you, OP, but i need to know a few things. are you muslim? do you want to see everything you value (this includes the internet) burn?
>>
>comparing war zones to a safe hub of western culture
>>
>>24306276
>complaining that normies aren't siding with fucking sandniggers

I hope you get raped and murdered by those very same sandnigger refugees you're siding with fucking kekold.
>>
>>24306276
people die every day. it's just in fashion to care
>>
>>24306276
People are too afraid to admit that they don't actually care about these things. I used to care but I learned that I actually don't give a fuck anymore. The only thing I care about now is myself and my family.
>>
>>24306420
i'll drink to that
>>
>>24306420
these are the same liberal normies that actually support refugees entering their countries

they don't bat an eye to what happens over there then, typical normies creating the illusion that they care
>>
>>24306476
It's a step in the right direction though. Supporting france might get people to reconsider their stance on support of the "refugees".

I'm not disagreeing that they're just normies using other's tragedy to build themselves up though. But I'd rather this than the keks that have been blasting social media with #prayfortheworld
>>
Fuck Syria OP you enormously fat faggot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.