[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to steal someone else's girlfriend? I've always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1398461766795.jpg (122 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1398461766795.jpg
122 KB, 668x712
How to steal someone else's girlfriend?

I've always been very confident around taken girls, as I know that they aren't "available" I don't feel any oneitis (but can still find them attractive) I'm not afraid to just say whatever I want and it always ends up in me making them laugh and want to be my friend. I can take the piss out of them hardcore because I'm not afraid of a girl that is taken.

But I want this to change, this time I want to actually go and steal a normie's gf.

Anybody have experience in this?
>>
>>24306248
Just do it. All girls are sluts, she'll give in easily unless you're unattractive.
>>
>>24306248
Quit being a faggot and find a single girl.
>>
Ok fags , you probably haven't seen a clit besides your moms in atleast 3 years now, quit fucking shit posting about your virgin autistic life and go jack off into your cumsock. End rant
>>
instead of stealing a girl be content with being the side nigga

as a side nigga you have zero responsibilities besides fucking her so its a win win.
>>
>>24306248
I stole a football player's gf in high school. She was a dumb cunt lol. Terrible in bed btw
>inb4 reeee normie
>>
>>24306345
yeah that's exactly what I meant, why the fuck would I want a relationship with that slut
>>
>>24306248
basically you have to embarrass him and assert dominance in front of the grill.

the goal is to make him upset and sperg out, with the gf not understanding why.

you also need to be taller than him for this to work, so he can't look like he's intimidating you.
>>
>>24306362
I am like 1 and a half foot taller than him already and I already flirt with her and make her laugh a lot. I'm just so incredibly lonely right now.
>>
>>24306468
Do it senpai. I did it for 2 years with a girl who was committed until she got bored or smth and ended it. She still cheats on him though.

I don't regret anything since I would not have had any sex during that time period otherwise.

It hasn't been the only time either, women will cheat at the drop of a hat
>>
>>24306297
Yeah take advice from the "all girls are sluts guy"
>>
>>24306429
Having to manipulated people into is some beta ass shitn
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.