[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, wagekek. Your two days of freedom sure does fly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Good morning, wagekek. Your two days of freedom sure does fly by quickly.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
Every day my finger gets a little tighter around that trigger.
>>
I used to make these threads but my dad made me get a job.

life is not worth living.
>>
>>24306161
If you're serious about staying NEET you should attempt suicide and blame the pressures of having a job as the reason
>>
Fuck you, nigger. Get a fucking job you worthless piece of shit.
>>
Wwwewwwww lad, another thread posted by the internet addicted NEET.
>>
>>24306533
wewweeewww they're so depressed, the internet is all they have. they will literally never experience love or someone being proud of them! wewww
>>
do normalfags actually get normal sleep or are they constantly awoken by an alarm clock?
>>
File: 1444212014304.png (282 KB, 746x1550) Image search: [Google]
1444212014304.png
282 KB, 746x1550
yaaaaawn. Your daily reminder
>>
>30 threads of NEETs talking about how awful life is being NEET and contemplating suicidal thoughts
>1 thread gloating to the wagelords about how great it is to be NEET
You can't explain that
>>
>>24306564
They are
>constantly
Awoken by
>anxiety
And the need to take
>another
Shit because of
>all that coffee
They drink
>>
>>24306109
>days...does
>>
>>24306564
The fact that they literally can't control when they are allowed to go to sleep, wake up, eat or shit and piss terrifies me to the soul

I can't even feel mad at
>>24306533
>>24306552
>>24306588
because their lives must be a living hell

Sometimes I even pretend to be a wagekek on these NEET threads to try and give them some support but I always end up realising that the position is just indefensible, they're like slaves fighting for their right to be slaves, it's weird as hell
>>
File: 4tIMQNk.png (111 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
4tIMQNk.png
111 KB, 540x405
Happy to see NEETkuks getting BTFO in the first few replies as it's usual around here. Anything below this post that isn't pro wagelord are NEETkuks being buttmad regardless of how much passive-aggressive crying they do about it.
>>
>>24306614
It's the same 3 people samefagging 30 threads
>>
>>24306619
>>24306564
NEETkeks on suicide watch
>>
>>24306109
worked through all of sunday night to have everything ready for tomorrow

going to try and get a few hrs of sleep now
night night pepster
>>
Should I smoke a little weed like a degenerate before I head out to work today?
>>
>>24306673
Whatever dulls the pain of your ant-like existence, wagekek.
>>
>>24306673

Probably not, but it depends on what you do.
>>
>>24306614
Because there are 30 neets that are unhappy means none of them can be? That's extremely shitty logic. No one why wagekeks are idiots--your brains are fried from working for too long. Just because there are X amount of Y population that are unhappy doesn't mean there can't be Z amount that are.
>>
>>24306685

Wwwewwwww lad. The internet addict is getting off by telling people their lives are dull wew.
>>
>>24306689
web development
>>
>>24306703
I'm not joking. There's a reason weed is legal and encouraged in North Korea.
>>
>>24306698

Wwwewwwww lad, the internet addict resorts to insults when called on his shit.
>>
>>24306708

Wwwewwwww lad, the Internet addict is pretending to have a job where he can stay at home and conveniently fuel his addiction.

You can't make this up, lads.
>>
File: 1416436222065s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1416436222065s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
How's that symphony coming along, neetkuks? Care to post a vocaroo so we can judge?
>>
Wewwww NEETies are posting it again wewww how cute
>>
>>24306724
Naw, I actually have to get to this office park by 9, it sucks and I'm just holding out for the day I can sell out and make some shitty site that generates money from ad eyeballs
>>
>>24306714
Funny you say that since i am a wageslave. The difference is that i do like my job as a midnight security job where i do nothing but watch cameras all night, play vidya, and watch animu. My shift ends in 50 minutes and theres nothing going on yet until 7:50a comes around when all these unlucky slaves come in and directly make our boss money.
>>
>>24306740

Wwwewwwww lads, if it wasn't bad enough that the meat was getting BTFO in his own thread, she has now resorted to false flagging, pretending to be a disgruntled worker.

Wew lad
>>
>>24306786
I'm not like the other wagdkecks
Says the
>man
Selling his nights to Mr sheckelstein
>>
>>24306732
You first, slave.
>>
Daily reminder that you'll work your fingers to the bone for me until you die, and so will your children. As long as the system of wage slavery exists, how these NEET kids make their living is no less ridiculous than how you make yours.

Signed,

A trustie
>>
File: 1441153564791.jpg (95 KB, 676x676) Image search: [Google]
1441153564791.jpg
95 KB, 676x676
Am I a wageslave if I work from home?
>>
File: 1440426224710.jpg (53 KB, 440x487) Image search: [Google]
1440426224710.jpg
53 KB, 440x487
>>24306853
I-I am sorry noble NeetLord...
You know too well I dont have time or mental capacity to compose anything moore than a powerpoint presentation...
Please would zou be so king and enlighten me with your genius?
Just post the greatest piece you made this month, I know you have made moore, but my limited time is barelly enought to enjoy a few notes before going back to the cubicle...
>>
File: 1394231142243.png (209 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1394231142243.png
209 KB, 600x600
Good morning all! Hope you have fun at work today.

I'll likely spend most of the day fixing my coworker's shit, maybe you will fare better. We're all gonna make it bruhs.
>>
>>24306109

>be wagekek
>one of my jobs for the day was renovating a house
>show up at about 9.30am, knock on door
>dogs inside house start barking like crazy
>wait 5 mins.. No one comes
>ring boss
>tells me a key is hidden for me
>let myself in
>start work
>after about 20 mins a bedroom door opens, out comes this disheveled looking 30yr old man child
>he's going bald, he's a skinny fat manlet
>is clearly sedated or stoned
>I say hello he mumbles some shit like "did my parents let you in?"
>mfw
>he goes back to his cave and closes door behind him
>I continue work
>about 2 hrs later he emerges
>goes to fridge pulls out a family size frozen lasagna
>pops it in oven
>eats an entire family lasagna then goes back to his manlet cave

Fucking hell it was depressing just watching him, imagining the disappointment his parents must feel.. Then I went home, wife made me dinner and we had sex in the shower, forgot all about said manlet until reading this thread while lying in bed.
>>
>>24306109
>>24306564
>>24306616
>>24306619
>>24306685
>>24306806
>>24306853
>>24307345

Wewwww wew wew wew this NEETkucks literally cannot stop posting threads. wew this is the only thing they do all day. Wewwwwwwww and they're still getting BTFO every time.

Wew wew wew wew wwwwewwww
>>
Wage keks on suicide watch
>>
wew neetcucks are literally on suicide watch they're so mad wew

they can never be noble, stoic, and powerful like wagewarriors wew
>>
Oh, it's Monday? I didn't notice. I am on vacation so I lost track what day it is. Another day lazing ok the beach sipping margaritas. Neetkeks will never know this feel.
>>
>>24306109
unikek here. How can i become a neet but not have to live at home the rest of my life. I mean its been good so far but in the event i ever find a gf i dont want her to live in my moms basement. Some advice would be nice.
>>
>>24307532
you sure seem mad for someone who thinks he's winning, don't worry there are lot's of other retards on this board for you to play with!
>>
Hello

Just wanted to remind all you wagec u c ks that ill be fucking your girl while you have lunch in the breakroom (probably in the back alley behind that fast food place you work at). if you notice she "hasnt really been up for it" lately, you'll know why.

Of course, if she can still settle for you after im done with her dont worry if you see semen all over the condom. its just mine from when i came inside your gf raw earlier.

tata for now c u c ks!
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.