[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The funny thing is the roasties who post bullshit like this to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: derp.jpg (143 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
143 KB, 960x960
The funny thing is the roasties who post bullshit like this to cry for attention would also refuse your company, if offered.
>>
File: Which do I cut.png (35 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
Which do I cut.png
35 KB, 805x556
Doesn't matter because I am on the fast track towards death according to that.
>>
to be honest i reject fat lanwhales when wanting attention

i just want stacy

she just wants xhad
>>
So if I'm lonely and I smoke 15 cigs a day I'll day twice as fast?
>>
>>24305423

I am lonely and smoke way more than just 15 cigarettes a day.
>>
So if I have a gf, I can smoke 15 cigs a day and they won't hurt my lungs?
>>
File: wtf.jpg (42 KB, 599x599) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
42 KB, 599x599
Why is wanting attention a bad thing? I was walking my cat on the streets and people were smiling at me and my cat. Yea its odd to see a cat on a leash and the odd robot would call me an attention whore but I had fun, my cat had fun. It was nice receiving smiles and attention from random people even for that split second. Its not something I get often and its a nice feel. I'm not hurting anyone, why am I not allowed to enjoy the nice attention.
>>
I have no choice in being alone though, most of you have someone who accepts you, I don't.
>>
>>24305717
Fucking attention whore. Get out of MY board right now you fucker.
>>
>>24305717
It isn't. Most socially and emotionally adjusted humans require some attention.

This fucked up board just likes to demonize all of the things that they can't acquire.
>>
>>24305423
The "roasties" that post this are also underage, OP. If anything, they're 3edgy5me teens trying to look cooler than teens that steal cigarettes from their parents or older siblings.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.