[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl likes you >have no common interests whatsoever Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1447355775313.png (111 KB, 454x532) Image search: [Google]
1447355775313.png
111 KB, 454x532
>girl likes you
>have no common interests whatsoever

Why?
>>
Humans are adapt you might find that on day 1 you have zero in common but by day 100 you might be acquaintances, day 1000 and you are glued together.

Humans evolve, people evolve, people also mature and refine their taste and interest as time and their environment changes.
>>
>>24305383

That's the best kind of girlfriend. The only people that want a girlfriend that plays videogames are people who never had a girlfriend that plays videogames.
>>
>>24305383
I don't know. It's not like there's ever been a relationship where the people involved are actually rather different.
>>
>>24305644
This.

My girlfriend and I don't really share hobbies. We watch different shows and occupy our time doing different things, I like to drink and take drugs more than her, I watch more movies than her, she likes to eat out with her friends and watch TV shows on netflix. I play autism-core vidya, she doesn't play any at all

We stay sane by not spending 100% of our time together and maintaining semi-separate lives
>>
>>24305670
>>24305383
>girls liking you
>having a gf
I think this is against board rules tbqhwu, senpai.
>>
she likes you for your KNAWLEDGE
>>
>>24305383
They always seem to be interested in my Lamborghini when i drive through the Hollywood Hills.
>>
>>24305670
>she likes to eat out with her friends and watch TV shows on netflix
>not spending 100% of our time together and maintaining semi-separate lives
So she's basically mostly out with friends picking up guys and having "netflix and chill" with some other guys and you're fine with it? Top kek.
>>
>>24305802
No we just don't eat dinner together very much since she likes to use that time to maintain her friendships. She has 0 guy "friends." We usually spend almost every night together, just not all day every day.
>>
>>24305383
Personality is more than just common interests pal.
>>
Disregard bitches
acquire KNAWLEDGE
>>
>>24305383
she just wants to use your pool
also, nice backyard
>>
>>24305670
so basically its just all physical shit

NICE RELATIONSHIP YA GOT THEIR BRO

is she fat?
>>
>>24305943
We spend some days together but we both go to college and have different classes and stuff. It's not all physical. Have you ever actually had a girlfriend? You can't spend all day with someone, even someone you love, without it getting a little tiring

No she's actually pretty fit. I am a bit fat though

Why are you so insistent on being mean to me?
>>
>>24306027
how fit is she? does she go to the gym?

i dont beleive you
>>
>>24306027
answer me

jdjdjdjdjsksj
>>
File: 1441510861813.jpg (295 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1441510861813.jpg
295 KB, 800x1000
Why not?
Why not?
Why not?
Why not?
Why not?
>>
>>24305670
Probably the healthiest relationship description I've seen on here. Forget the faggots flaming you, this is God-tier relationship status.
>>
>>24306165
Yeah she exercises about 3 days a week on average, but she just runs and does core exercises.
>>24306292
Thanks, you made my morning
>>
you have a penis. she has a vagine. assuming you like the vagina, you have something in common.

what are you failing to grasp here, OP?
>>
She's fucking brilliant.
I'm a jackass who drinks too much and feels too hard.
>>
>>24305383
She likes you for your fuel units
>>
>>24305475
Underrated post. I think most people literally force themselves to be immersed in something they would otherwise not be interested in at all for the sake of having relating to people within their social circle. I personally would never do this and would rather avoid people all together who share nothing in common with regardless of whether or not they enjoy my company for whatever reason.
>>
>>24305383
>needing a woman to have common interests
This is where you went wrong.
>>
why is everyone here so obsessed with common interests and liking the same music and other gay shit like that? that's the last thing you want. another boring you to do you things with forever. someone who likes different shit is way better. if you want someone the same, just jack your dick to a mirror. it's cheaper.
>>
>>24308626
This. I fucking hate that we're expected to find our partners based on what media we consume.
>>
>>24308656
exactly. i can't imagine anyone having any sort of interesting conversation about popular music. i imagine you make connections between different bands and songs in order to show how much you know about it, and then the other person tries to impress you with how much she knows about it. useless.
>>
>>24306474
>tfw sloppy drunk
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.