[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Just took my gfs virginity, now what. What do?
>>
She's no longer sacrifice material so I guess you fucked up.
>>
>>24305319
What a fucking slut. I fucking hate non-virgins Jesus Christ.
>>
>>24305319
now you call her a whore that she is
>>
>>24305319
The wait is over. Now she's yours and yours alone. Enjoy the sex you normie.
>>
>>24305319

Dump her or stay keked in relationship with used goods.
Your choice, OP.
>>
now enjoy the relationship that statistically speaking is likely to be the happiest, most stable, and longest lasting of her life.
>>
>>24305918

He speaks the truth
>>
>>24305319
your gf let a known loser touch her with his dick, she worthless now, and obviously has serious judgment problems.
>>
>>24305319
You believed her? ROFLMAO
>>
Give it back, you bully. Virginities are expensive these days
>>
>>24305319

Learn how to enjoy sex. The first time is underwhelming for most people. Try experimenting and be open about what you like and don't like. Sex is the best thing in the world, but only if you both know what you're doing.
>>
Stay with her forever. She is worthless to everyone else now. A woman's virginity is like her soul. Without it she can't even be considered a person.

Congrats though, I'm jelly. If I took a girl I would frame the bloody sheets so I remember it forever.
>>
>>24306175

It doesn't take a genius to lay there and give access to her oral, rectal, and vaginal cavities. A woman's 'skill' in sex is a joke told to trick women. A man's skill also doesn't matter. He'll automatically do whatever feels best on his dick, usually it's some form in and out with little things added like hitting her, pulling hair, choking, smelling her armpits, sucking her breasts, or whatever comes to mind. Sex is just masturbating but with another person's body.
>>
>>24306251
>A woman's 'skill' in sex is a joke told to trick women.
>Sex is just masturbating but with another person's body.

Sounds to me as if you've just never had good sex, mate.
>>
>>24306391

Sounds to me like you're a woman who likes to think she's good at sex. Nope, just a biological fleshlight and nothing more. You think that sounds bad but it's as good as it gets. You'd have to be retarded to expect anything more from a woman. Aside from creepy beta fetishes for femdom the female is a passive partner in sex.
>>
>>24305319
now you take it again
>>
>>24306251
>>24306391
>>24306789

I think it's safer to say he never had sex period
>>
>>24306789
>the female is a passive partner in sex

I often wonder if some of you simply have had bad luck so far with women, are baiting or are simply fucked in the head. I really don't know.
>>
>>24306789
Just get some fucking pussy already. Smh desu senpai.
>>
>>24307848
That guy who said he would get rid of femwhores is really disappointing right now.
>>
>>24305319
now you take a shower
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.