[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So wagekeks are always going on about how they contribute to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1447449104327.png (40 KB, 362x362) Image search: [Google]
1447449104327.png
40 KB, 362x362
So wagekeks are always going on about how they contribute to society.
So what are expats? Traitors?
>>
>>24304809
Contributors of society still, contributors of the world. They still live apart of a society (another society) and they contribute toward it.
>>
File: 1444254924003.jpg (77 KB, 625x808) Image search: [Google]
1444254924003.jpg
77 KB, 625x808
They have to rationalize getting payed for not doing any work.

Among other wagekeks
>Duuude, I got payed for refreshing facebook and shitposting lmao

Amongst NEETs
>I'm an important member of society! What I do contributes to our country! Raah raaah raah I'm VALUABLE!!
>>
>>24304809
If they paid their taxes and then left, they'll get none of those sweet SSA handouts later in life.
They effectively paid taxes for no reason, do that other people will reap the benefits. They are geopolitical cux.
>>
>>24304845

Contributors to the world hu? Nice cosmopolitan dream there, but highly unlikely.
A world that is divided among several great powers. That's the reality now and for centuries to come.

If a guy goes to work in Russia, China or even Brazil, he is helping that society and not yours.

Seems like you wagekeks haven't really thought this through. Namely, that power rules the world and not "contribootin' dead ends jobs that weaponize it.
>>
>>24304927

>no reason
>implying most expats go and work abroad for anything else but the experience

If anything, these people know why one works, to enjoy life and breathe in new experiences, and not like some dumbass thinking about his retirement

>omg im gonna be so set when im 65 guise, shit gonna be cash
>>
>>24304958
who do you think picks up the bill for foreign aid? money doesn't grow on trees you know. And deny it not but quality of life for humans around the world is slowly but surely improving.

Do you know anything at all about economics? That guy in russia or china contributes to the global market the global economy. Uh hello do you even economics 101?
>>
>>24305355

Then my question is, why even care about contribution?
Is life about you or about the Great Economy its well-being?
>>
jobs are good imo
its not about contributing to society its about giving yourself something to do other than sit on the internet all day
>>
>>24305374

>there's nothing to do besides work than internet

Seems like you have a shit imagination, friend.
>>
>>24305368
On a personal level I have my own reasons as to why I want to contribute. It aligns with my morals and beliefs. Life is about what you make of it, a person can live selfishly just as easily as they can contribute and give back. If left to their own devices people would just fend for themselves and descend back to the stone ages but we don't because you can't survive on your own on this planet anymore. You need electricity, hospitals, clean water and other conveniences that make life better.

Im just one of those who want to give back, take from the world give back to the world. Not everyone wants to do this but life is all about choices isnt it.
>>
>>24305452

>uh hello do you even economics 101

Uh hello the invisible hand?

Seems like you uh hello don't even economics 101.
Contribution does not require the full devotion of the worker. In fact, most jobs can be executed with complete emotional detatchment. It does not matter if you love or hate your job at the end of the day in most fields.

And also, what are you exactly giving back?
>>
I receive disability bux and scam people from craigslist into "selling" me their consoles. They never get all of the money for it and I just sell it again to someone else, there's a little trick I found out. Takes like 10-15 minutes. Made 87 dollars yesterday.
>>
>>24305533
You don't need the full devotion of the worker to contribute. Your average joe barely devotes himself to his own self improvement let alone the improvement of others or the world in the grand scheme of things

Luckily you don't need their devotion to improve society, sure it would be nice but all you need to help society is taxes. Taxes to pump money into the local market which pumps money into the global market. Creating jobs overseas so people who have nothing by their own unfortunate right can attempt to crawl their way to a better life. The system in place isn't perfect but at least if everyone does their part and does their fair share the world can slowly improve faster.
>>
>>24305582

You're a fucking hero.
Anyone who can get around in life by doing jack nothing is my hero.

>durr finite existence better not take the easy route cuz pplz wud be mad
>>
>>24305708

I also shoplift food, got caught once, but managed to get away safe (because I "accidentally" didnt pay for it). just never visit the same shop during the same week.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24304809
This makes wagekeks think.
>>
I'd stop being a wagekek web dev but I'm a money-hungry student... at least I get to work from home
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.