[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you missed out on teenage love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: r9kthemovie.png (125 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
r9kthemovie.png
125 KB, 214x317
>>
>>24304668
Don't remind me, anon
;_;
>>
I missed out on any love.
>>
>r9kthemovie.png
>it's about a complete normalfag
very fitting now
>>
>>24304704
you're still alive though, you could even find love at 70 years old
>>
>tfw you missed out on childhood love
>tfw you're missing out on adult love
>tfw you're going to miss out on middle age love
>tfw you're going to be old, never having had love, and die alone
>>
>>24304716
>you
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>24304716
>you're still alive though
that's the worst part about the whole thing
why would you even bring that up?
>>
>>24304713

>Chad steals Elise from Nemo
>Not a robot

pick only one
>>
>>24304802
>even being in a position to entertain the idea of having someone to have taken away from you
>>
>>24304668
>tfw you missed out on childhood love
>tfw you missed out on high school love
>tfw you missed out on college love
>tfw you missed out on any kind of love
>tfw if you decide to continue to live on you'll end up that grumpy old man who yells at kids for going on his lawn
>>
>>24304668
>tfw first bj at 14
>>
File: RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE.jpg (204 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE.jpg
204 KB, 600x600
Ah, don't give up. You can still find teenage love. People will look at you and think you're a pedo, though.
>>
>>24304912
guys don't count
>>
File: 54897564548923156.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
54897564548923156.png
228 KB, 858x725
> tfw was popular during highschool for some reason
> liked spending time alone and coming back home to play vidya way too much
> twice different girls showed interest in my, kept talking with me and asked me out
> I would say no, sorry i'm bussy, simply because I wanted to come back home and play some WC3 or wow asap
> remember how one girl kept giving me valentines day cards and I kept thinking they're to laugh at me
> during graduation she comes up to me
> "i'm so sad you didn't like me back anon. I really liked you and wanted to hang out"
> I remember how fucked up my decisions were every night
> all I have now are video games now
>>
>>24306710
>Roastie tries to troll you for years by making you think she actually liked you
>You skilfully dodge her advances and resist
>She tries one last time to mess with your head at graduation
>Actually succeeds at it

You fucking retard
>>
>>24306710
Girls will always be around, but the golden age of WC3 was temporary. You did the right thing
>>
File: 05c61fce62f.jpg (42 KB, 556x344) Image search: [Google]
05c61fce62f.jpg
42 KB, 556x344
Watching that movie was physically painful.
>>
>>24306800
I guess that's true. She was one of the silent bookwormy type. Petite, short, cute as a puppy. The other girl was the usual slutty one who had mood swings every week and changed boyfriends more often than she changed her makeup.

But as >>24306827 said, wc3 at that time was fucking killer. Those tournaments, matches for fun, 1v1, 2v2, free for all, those custom maps, that original dota. The only think that makes me sort of not regret it, since I would come back home instantly and spend 8 hours playing everyday.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.