[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, I'm a 24 yo khv, I asked a girl out for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Robots, I'm a 24 yo khv, I asked a girl out for the first time yesterday and she said yes. What the fuck am I supposed to do know? Things are almost guranteed to go bad but if things go well I will fuck it up anyway because I don't know how to fucking kiss. Why the fuck is being a normie so hard? Help me robots.
>>
>>24303974
Don't tell her it's your first kiss that'd weird her out.
>>
>>24303974
Im in a same situation, i have no idea what to do, and i have an acne outbreak... What are we gona do?
>>
>>24304017
How do I explain being so bad at kissing then?
>>
first of all, congrats. secondly, maybe wait until the second or third date for this. if it feels right though, first date is fine. either way, take charge and be the man.

the key is that the conversation is starting to take kind of an intimate tone. you speak a little slower, look into her eyes a little more, etc. basically, you're trying to let her know *beforehand.* so you're not just springing this on her out of nowhere. if they can kinda feel it coming, it's way easier and they're way more open

i made the names up. i know they're dumb

>hug-lock
this is a good move for a kiss at the end of a date. again, make sure that you kinda "signal" to her a little. lower your voice, smile a little more, make eye contact. then say "well, good night" or whatever and go in for a hug. once she goes to break away, keep your dominant hand against her lower back and don't let her pull away. you're basically slightly pushing her towards yourself. don't worry, it's not as rapey as it sounds, in practice. just gentle pressure. make sure to keep eye contact. if her eyes look "soft," and not "fucking terrified," go in slowly for a kiss. boom.
>>
>>24304127

>cuddle-buddy
this is for when you're sitting on a couch and don't know how to initiate contact. if you get a girl over to your place, or vice-versa. just ask her straight up if you can cuddle. again, ad-lib and make it kinda sweet. don't *just* ask. but yeah. then start rubbing her shoulder. then start kinda nuzzling the side of her forehead with your forehead. if she's still ok, then you're fucking in. start kissing the side of her face softly. she'll turn towards you, start kissing you back, and then shit is off to the races

from there, just go as far as you can. put your hands under her shirt, down her pants, whatever. once you're making out, that's literally the green light. start trying to undress her, but also undress yourself. shoes is a good starting point, if they're still on. then shirt. if she stops you, respect her wishes. she may be on her period, or unshaven. (she may also just be a bitch, but it's ok to still think the best of her at this point.)

Good luck
>>
>>24304046
How do you know you're going to be bad until you try it?
If it's bad tell her it's because you have gum in. Dispose of the imaginary gum then try again. Try to just do what she does.
>>
>>24303974
Did you ask her out on a date and explicitly called it a date ? If not its not a date.

Did you ask her to be your gf?
>>
>>24304169
>his mouth doesnt even taste like gum
>fuckin loser
>>
>>24304046
Tell her you have only ever cut to the chase, and licked pussy. Yeah, that'll moisten her up for you. Yeah.
>>
>>24304193
Isn't that what mints are for you fuckin defeatist
>>
>>24304178
Yes it's a date. And I'm not stupid, you don't ask her to be your gf until you go on a couple of dates
>>
>>24304227
How the fuck do you "ask" a girl to be a gf after high school without looking like a tool?
>>
>>24304240
So you don't ask her to be your gf?
>>
>>24304240
Like anyone here would know. But I guess if you go on more than 3 dates, you can say.
>So we're dating now, huh?
>>
>>24303974
They go really quick. Really nothing I had my first kiss before I said hello or even met the chick because she thought I was a QT and all was cool because we both were drunk. Really over hyped, just stop thinking which your brain should do once the hormones kick in.
>>
>>24304261
Some guy I knew went on four and she was all
>i just see you as a friend
kekd out loud at him.
>>
>>24304292
She was in it for the free entertainment clearly. I hope he dropped her on the spot.
>>
>>24304325
He did, but I told him she was playin and he didn't listen.
>>
>>24304215
Double-mint Dave anybody?
>>
>>24304370
Good on ya.
>>
>>24304251
I don't think so, I think normies eventually fuck after the 2nd date and then if the guy sticks around the next morning they are bf and gf
>>
>tfw wanna ask this girl out
>tfw never asked a girl out
>tfw have no idea how to ask a girl out
OP how the fuck did you do it?
>>
>>24304384
>the mint man

What was his name again?? I'm chuckling already, I need his name
>>
Well done family.

The good news is that you are an attractive person, otherwise the grill would not have said yes. This means you can get other dates.

Knowing this, you can calm down because there's nothing special about this particular girl. Remember girls are just a meme, talk to her as if she were a guy and be unattached from the outcome. If you're unattached, she'll sense it and her attraction will increase. If she senses neediness she will pick up on it, judge you for it and start ignoring your texts.

Good luck to you family. Remember, we can only become better by leaving our comfy, even just for small amounts at a time.
>>
>>24304446
Idk I was nervous as fuck. I waited until I could talk to her alone so if i got rejected no one else would know. Then I asked if she would go to dinner and a hockey game with me. I figured if things go horribly then we could get distracted by the game. But really it helps if you know she's into you. I am a retard at reading hints but I thought she was showing interest so I grew some interest and went for it
>>
>>24303974
Your only hope is to BLUFF
BLUFF HARD

>Pretend you are normal in your own head
>Just imagine the things chad would do and replicate as best you can

DO NOT be yourself
DO NOT tell her it is your first time

FAKE IT
FAKE IT
FAKE IT

maybe one of us robots can make it someday

good luck
>>
>>24304765
*grew some balls and went for it
>>
Guys where should i take a girl out ? Starbucks??? Mcdonalds(lol)??? Fuck im retarded where should i take her out to dinner??
Btw not op
>>
>>24304844
How old are you and how well do you know the girl?
>>
File: mn fuji.jpg (13 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
mn fuji.jpg
13 KB, 275x183
>>24304844
Movies safest bet,

don't have to talk much once the movie starts
>>
File: 1447200561543.jpg (15 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1447200561543.jpg
15 KB, 317x432
Do you guys ever think it's a good idea to reveal you're a KHV in case you ever get that far? I always hope she'll understand and teach me, if it ever happens
>>
File: 1437914076507.png (25 KB, 608x755) Image search: [Google]
1437914076507.png
25 KB, 608x755
You'll fuck up.
It's going to hurt.
You tried.
>>
>>24304251
they don't
normalfags literally have telepathy and if you don't then just give up
>>
>start hanging out with girl at uni, first time in a few years
>we both say we want to be together
>i try to organise dates
>she keeps cancelling and making excuses to not go
what the fuck guys, she said she would be my gf and now she just ignores me when i ask about going out
>>
>>24304905
I finally lost my virginity when I was 21. I lied and told the girl that I wasn't a virgin because I was afraid that she would judge me for it. When I told her later she was actually pretty cool about it since she always wanted to take a guy's V card. Then she fucked me again. Needless to say it was pretty awesome.
>>
>>24304947
It's not telepathy, nigger. You date for a while, usually around a month. If things are going well, one of you will probably bring up making it official. There's potential to bring up being exclusive long before that and not doing so can lead to misunderstandings. We talk about the shit but only at the right times. We know when the right times are for the same reason we know to shake a person's hand when greeting them.

I swear you guys make this shit up.
>>
>>24304890
movie dates are for after you know each other
otherwise you're just sitting next to a stranger
>>
>>24304890
No, sperg. That's one of the worst places. Take her somewhere you can talk. Unless you're going to be making out the whole time, you might as well be sitting next to her in a classroom.
>>
>>24305115
>We know when the right times are for the same reason we know to shake a person's hand when greeting them.
yep
>>24304947
>literally have telepathy
>>
>>24305017
Im almost in the same situation right now but a year younger. How did you get about this because i fear cumming to early, doing bad, not knowing what to do. I really want to be somewhat drunk so i have an excuse
>>
>>24305164
Wrong direction, senpai. Get her super drunk so she doesn't remember how shit you were. That's what I did my first time. Some stranger at a party. She basically made me have sex with her. All I remember about her is her first name and the general look of her face and boobs but no clear picture.

Knowing what to do is easy. Have her get on top if you're worried about finding the hole. It's harder than it sounds your first time, trust me. Other than that, just thrust your hips and stuff.
>>
>>24304391
He's doing the same thing with other girls though, he never listens. Sometimes I think betas deserve what they whine about on r9k.
>>
>>24303974
>I don't know how to fucking kiss.

Ahh dude don't worry. It's not that hard. Both of you should drink a little if you can. Eventually if you two are doing well on your date you will both feel good. Move in closer and closer, keep up the physical contact. Then when you are really close, move in and kiss. It really isn't that hard. Once you do it, you'll do it again and again. If it's good, you'll probably kiss her for another 20 minutes after that.

Can you dance? Music really helps with this... if you just go with the rhythm.
>>
>>24304872
22, not so well
>>
>>24305228
Yeah, having her on top was also what i thought
>>
>>24305249
Hey, we can't all be sharp. Some of us just don't pay enough attention.
>>
>>24304451
mark the mint man
son of doublemint dave
>>
>>24305335
Thank you anon. Gives me the nostalgic feels
>>
>>24305328
>sharp
>literally being told
>ignoring said advice

Thats not called being "sharp", its called being a fucking retard.
>>
>>24305335
Post the greentext pls
>>
>>24304251
Nah son you'll reach a point where it's a mutual understanding that you're together
>>
>>24303974

Good luck anon, what is she like? I hope you weren't desperate enough to settle for some liberal roasite, or at least won't stay with her longer than to fuck.

QTB
>>
>>24307285
I met her at work. She mostly keeps to herself but we have been talking more and more recently. Don't know too much about her yet and dont really care because its nice to have a beautiful girl interested in me. she is way out of my league. She is an 8/10 redhead.
>>
>>24304046
Practice with an orange or your hand
>>
File: WPTdJKD.png (1 MB, 1366x1306) Image search: [Google]
WPTdJKD.png
1 MB, 1366x1306
>>24305610
As you wish
>>
>>24303974
Ask her to teach you how to kiss. That way you'll do it right. Each woman kiss different. If you're kissing her as he want to be kissed, you'll be legendary in her life.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.