[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I stand with France. Why don't you /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 20
File: image1.jpg (71 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
71 KB, 960x960
I stand with France.

Why don't you /r9k/?
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x553
>>24303953
Because I couldn't give less of a fuck
>>
Wow what an epic bait! that means absolutely nothing by the way please never post again
>>
>>24303984
Typical of /r9k/ not to care about violence that is shed because they are the ones that instigate such violence.

Truly disgusting.
>>
Which one in pic related are you OP?
>>
>>24303953
Frenchfag here just to say Thank you for all your support,friday night was horrible
>>
>>24303984
You're very unique. Such a shame your friends dont appreciate your capacity for independent thought!
>>
>>24303998
btw inb4 one million replies for some reason
>>
>>24304024
I'm the hot Chad.
>>
>>24304028
Even if you were Parisian, I can guarantee with 120.63% certainty that not a single person you know was personally affected.
>>
>>24304059
Yeah, but which one?
>>
It made me sad because I'm french, but I can understand if you don't care, but it's not polite to say that you don't
>>
>>24304028

We like to call you faggots because you're in the first world club with the rest of us. When the shitties jump up and sucker punch somebody, it becomes clear how we all really feel. Here's hoping it doesn't happen again Frenchbot
>>
>>24303984
>wait a minute
>This lesbian bar doesn't have a fire exit
>Enjoy your death trap, ladies
>>
i do, but then again i'm also not a faggot who wanted the US to pull the troops out of the middle east. if the US didn't succumb to the left wing mentality, the attacks would have never happened. AQI wouldn't have been able to merge into ISIS. ISIS wouldn't have made substantial gains in syria and iraq, especially on oil reserves. none of this would have happened if we stuck to our guns.

i don't know who is more at fault for this. libruls or mudslimes. probably both.
>>
>>24304028
De rien, Frenchfag.

Je suis Paris.

And there's the extent of my shitty francais...seriously, me and everyone I know stands with you and your country. I really want revenge for this act of war and I hope we can be there with ya.
>>
>>24304166
ISIS wouldn't even have existed if dumb fucks like you didn't want to push Saddam out of power.
>>
>>24304182
this is factually incorrect. AQI was around when when saddam was in power. AQI are now apart of ISIS.
>>
>>24304182
Stop blaming the fucking victim you retard. It's like blaming a woman for a rape and saying that she asked for it.
>>
>>24304083
The one in the red shirt.
>>
>>24304208
He's partially correct, AQI was strengthened greatly by a destabilized Iraq and don't forget they were funded by conservatards to push out the gommies.
>>
File: pepebomber.png (126 KB, 1200x1024) Image search: [Google]
pepebomber.png
126 KB, 1200x1024
>be me
>haven't updated status on normiebook since I last changed my prof pic more than 1 year ago
>normals flood my timeline with Le Herp De Derp Le Ebbin French Flag :(
>Default request: "Change prof pic? PrayforParis?" No GTFO Zuckerberg
>post instead this with caption Paris BTFO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNDJyVJ_xn0
>not public post, only visible to friends, don't want my profile pic end up on some clickbait news site
>log off
>haven't logged on to normiebook since
>don't plan to for a long while, until the reaction dies down

Who /edgelord/ here?

None of the 400+ normalshits on my normiebook are people I talk to IRL anyway. Fuck em
>>
>>24304006
Why are you simply assuming that >>24303984
is talking about the event? I do think war is horrible although I could not give a less fuck about your opinion of it or OPs stupid idea that he has to share it with everyone else when it's simply for the attention.
>>
>>24304258
No he isn't. There is never a justification for killing innocent civilians because your religion says it's a cool thing to do.

This includes any bombings of civvies during the Iraq war, Afghan war and in Japan. It is a crime against humanity and nothing justifies this attack to any sane human being.
>>
>>24304212
Oh yeah thus the US actually started this whole shit
>blame the source not the event
>>
>>24304345
Were you old enough to remember 9/11 ?
>>
>>24304298
>Justification
Nobody said that you retard. The Arab spring was history repeating itself, all the muh freedoms retards fell for it and ruined an entire region (like they did with Iraq and Afghanistan) by funding shitheads.
>>
>>24304353
Are you old enough to remember the mid 80s?
>>
ISIS = CIA
>>
>>24304258
not at all. you claim that they benefited greatly from the destabilization of iraq, but, again, you are looking in a very short timespan and discounting what happened after the country began to stabilize. near the end of the US occupation, AQI was all but dead. the iraqi military was starting to flourish with the support of the american military. AQI lost all key resources in the country once the occupation truly began. i'm not sure why you're ignoring this undeniable fact. and - what a surprise, once the US left, AQI grew again, grouped with ISIS, and regained their resources.

also, don't confuse AQI with the taliban. they're two completely different militant groups. you're just as stupid as libruls (and extreme right wingers) who think ISIS is the FSA.
>>
>>24304353
I'm not even fucking old enough to remember the 80's but I'm still not a dumbfuck who has no idea of the middle eastern events that eventually escalted to what we today are fighting with.
>>
File: stupid-goy.jpg (249 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
stupid-goy.jpg
249 KB, 576x1024
>>24303953
kek fuck off you filthy jew
>>
>>24304353
fucking idiot
dumbfcuk
fuck off
>>
>>24303953
ISIS is a Mossad/CIA project funded by Obama to topple Assad.

After Paris, guess what all the Jews demanded we do? That's right, you guessed it: Topple Assad, again.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/14/opinion/to-have-paris-defeat-isis.html?_r=0

They're standing on our corpses to push an Israeli agenda.
>>
>implying i did not change my profile picture
>>
>>24304353
go back to your fucking redneck school and read about christianity or something
>>
>>24304353
jesus fuck you make me mad - go back to your fucking facebook arguments and defend donald trumps idea of building a wall or something
>>
>>24304353
i swear to fucking god man have you ever read anything about anything elsewhere than your own fucking pride of country fucking redneck
>>
>>24304411
the obama administration, and libruls in general, tend to be anti-israel. if anything, the CIA works with the FSA. the end-goal is the same, but you're confusing the groups.

that said - assad should be toppled, and so should nuttyahoo. jews and mudslimes are two sides of the same kebab. you've been tricked into thinking one of them are the good guys, and, in your case, you chose the mudslimes. sorry, m8, but you got memed
>>
File: 1445277991776.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1445277991776.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>24304426
>>24304410
>>24304387
>>24304369

remove kebab

remove leftist scum
>>
>>24304381
>once the US left, AQI grew again
The entire military of that country was disbanded and replaced with poorly trained guys who don't even want to fight.
>they're two completely different militant groups
They share a great deal of resources/fighters and have similar goals. Same fucking thing as with the FSA and other organizations that turned out to be extremist after getting weapons. Next time stop meddling in the affairs of other countries and stop attacking the wrong people for no reason.
>>
If the country I live in come to removing anything foreign due to stupidity I'll fucking move elsewhere and enjoy life
its a cold ass fucked country anyway with lots of redneck ass fucking stupid bitches who arn't aware of global events and tend to blame everything on their stupid as fucking neighbour cause they never educated themselfs to become anything and ended up being a stupid fucking cleaner and never do anything with their life fuck off
>>
File: 911Towers.jpg (131 KB, 800x555) Image search: [Google]
911Towers.jpg
131 KB, 800x555
>>24304514
>tfw no reason
>>
>>24304536
Saddam didn't do that you idiot. Also you are forgetting the fabled WMDs.
>>
>>24304171
I don't think you could have made this post any more like a reddit post.
>>
File: Sept11.jpg (234 KB, 1023x894) Image search: [Google]
Sept11.jpg
234 KB, 1023x894
>>24304561
These people want to kill us and destroy Western civilization and here you are hating on your own country and blaming the victims of senseless violence. Rethink your life please.
>>
>>24304621
So has America for about 115 years now
>>
File: 1445907952586.jpg (37 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1445907952586.jpg
37 KB, 396x382
>>24304171
Fuck off to reddit you faggot.
>>
>>24304638
America has done no such thing. I'll pray for you traitor for Jesus has taught us to love our enemies and have sympathy for the misguided.
>>
>>24304514
>They share a great deal of resources/fighters and have similar goals. Same fucking thing as with the FSA and other organizations that turned out to be extremist after getting weapons. Next time stop meddling in the affairs of other countries and stop attacking the wrong people for no reason.

It wasn't bad luck that they "turned out" to be extremist, it was already known they were working with al-Nusra. Saudis/US/Israel all see their greatest threat as Iran and are perfectly fine sacrificing a few hundred European lives to weaken Shia power in the Mideast. There's already a solution to the ISIS problem: negotiate a settlement with Assad. The US won't do it because the Zionists want them to remove Assad and therefore Hizbollah.
>>
>>24304655
man i swear to god you need to learn how to fucking troll
>>
>>24304514
>The entire military of that country was disbanded and replaced with poorly trained guys who don't even want to fight.
half truth. don't use half truths to argue. remember, a good chunk of the current iraqi military were ordinary civilians who fought with the US, trained by the US, and then ascended to positions of power in the iraqi military. the only reason they were poorly trained was because we withdrew prematurely, which is proving to be a grave mistake. they clearly want to fight, as they have a history of doing it (and i don't mean history of conflict in the levantine, i mean these people were previously engaging AQI along side the US military) but they were not ready. in the grand scheme of things, they were essentially our kids, and we were still in the process of raising them. however, we were deadbeat dads and left before they grew up, if that analogy makes sense.

>They share a great deal of resources/fighters and have similar goals
AQI/taliban or FSA/ISIS? because AQI and the taliban were two separate militant groups with unique end goals, although their ideology was similar. FSA and ISIS are also vastly different, as the leaders of the FSA movement happen to mainly be academic leaders (which could prove to be a problem, admittedly) while ISIS is, essentially, lead by religious goals and reclaiming a piece of their history.

>Next time stop meddling in the affairs
idealistically, you're right, but you need to be pragmatic, but that's a different discussion.

>stop attacking the wrong people for no reason.
AQI, taliban, ISIS, saddam and al-assad are all the right people. thinking otherwise makes me think you're just, to put it bluntly, a mudslime apologist.
>>
>>24304670
I'm not trolling, but I have been taught to be humble in the face of adversity. In the midst of such tragedy I do not understand why people can be so cruel.
>>
>>24304664
>The US won't do it because the Zionists want them to remove Assad and therefore Hizbollah.
This is pretty much what happened with Iraq and what they are also trying to do with Iran.
>>
>>24304136
>What was her problem?
>>
>>24304246
You look skinny af tbqhwyrn, senpai. You look normal, not like chad.
>>
File: 1445208576568.jpg (683 KB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1445208576568.jpg
683 KB, 1832x1754
>>24304457
>>24304439
A great idea, samefag.
>>
File: 1430668552149.png (86 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1430668552149.png
86 KB, 625x626
>>24303953
nice try

But seriously though, why do normies have to try pretend like they give a shit about something we all know they don't. Do they really give a shit about their e-penis that much?
>>
>people actually fell for this obvious bait
>>
>>24304717
>because we withdrew prematurely
That is true.
>they clearly want to fight
No they fucking don't. Why would you expect Shia soldiers to fight in Sunni/Kurd territories? At least under Saddam they were an united country with a diverse army.
>AQI and the taliban were two separate militant groups with unique end goals
Does it really matter when they acted as if they were one group and frequently helped each other?
>leaders of the FSA movement happen to mainly be academic leaders while ISIS is, essentially, lead by religious goals and reclaiming a piece of their history
So what? For a long time they worked together to destroy a stable country. Think about it, they actually worked with the radical faction of AQI.
>saddam and al-assad are all the right people
No they never did anything to the US. The only reason Murrica started to betray the strongmen of the ME was because Zionists were scared of them.
>>
>>24304867
a majority of the normies are just pretending, because they were likely for the US pulling the troops out of the ME. we would have never seen ISIS flourish if we didn't pull out prematurely.

however, there are some who probably do care because they're seeing what happens when librulism takes over a country
>>
ever since france's cowardly behavior back during 9/11, i literally dont care about them. we still call them "freedom fries" here. french ppl are irrelevant and not worth caring about
>>
File: 1447129055606.jpg (129 KB, 419x421) Image search: [Google]
1447129055606.jpg
129 KB, 419x421
>>24304896
fucking libbies
>>
>>24304028
fuck you, you normies deserved it
>>
>>24304894
>No they fucking don't
just answer this question - if they didn't want to fight, why did the US trained fighters fight with the US in the first place? i'm just not understanding this logic. a good chunk of the military clearly wanted to fight (and, unfortunately, probably knows nothing but fighting) because they've done it already - with the same lines drawn.

also, i'm going to debunk your entire line with one fact:

iraqi troops looked to the kurds for help when ISIS came knocking

>Does it really matter when they acted as if they were one group and frequently helped each other?
it really does. at the end of the day, they're separate organizations with different end goals. again, similar ideology but different visions of the future.

>So what? For a long time they worked together to destroy a stable country. Think about it, they actually worked with the radical faction of AQI.
i'm not going to defend al-nusra. actually, i don't even want to defend the FSA, but i have to be pragmatic and realize they're the lesser of the evils.

>No they never did anything to the US. No they never did anything to the US.
bullshit. mudslimes have been screwing with the US for decades now. are we going to ignore the whole oil crisis? i could point to 9/11, but that's just low hanging fruit. middle eastern leaders have never liked the western world, but are willing to take our money.

>The only reason Murrica started to betray the strongmen of the ME was because Zionists were scared of them.
no, this has been brewing for quite a while. we don't see christians worldwide screaming for mosaic law, do we? yet, for some strange reason, the majority of muslims worldwide, including the western world, want shariah law. hell, 1/5 muslims in america have a neutral or positive opinion of al qaeda. reality sucks, but the fact is we need to be pragmatic. their ideology is a detriment to western society, and the ones committing these acts derive their power for the majority that agree
>>
>>24304896

You would have never seen ISIS flourish if you hadn't illegitimately and without proper cause stuck your dick into the hornet nest.

Liberal, republican, whatever, the war in Iraq was pants-on-head retarded.
>>
>>24303953
I don't support warmongering nations.
It's no surprise that this happened, it was bound to happen eventually.
It wasn't France it would've been another nation.
>>
File: france stand with paris.png (214 KB, 496x593) Image search: [Google]
france stand with paris.png
214 KB, 496x593
I stand with Paris/France.
>>
>>24305008
>You would have never seen ISIS flourish if you hadn't illegitimately and without proper cause stuck your dick into the hornet nest.
your timeline is, no surprise, wrong. ISIS didn't flourish until the US pulled out of iraq. remember, we all but defeated AQI and were in the process of finishing the job and readying the iraqi military to defend themselves. when we, as you said, stuck our dick in the hornet's nest, we effectively neutralized the threat of AQI. it's no coincidence that they regained territory under the branding of ISIS after the US left the area.
>>
>>24304920
French fries were invented by a Belgian with the last name 'French'. Yanks are too fucking stupid to realize that France had nothing to do with their most favoured fat-soaked treat.
>>
File: clown.jpg (73 KB, 714x522) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
73 KB, 714x522
>>24303953
It's not that I don't recognize this tragedy, it's that temporarily changing my profile picture won't change anything, besides my ego.
>>
>>24304353
9/11 was just as premediated as this.
What was shocking about 9/11 was not that it happened, but that it happened like this.
>>
>>24304166
The left wing said the Iraqis shouldn't be allowed to put U.S. soldiers on trial for any atrocity committed against them and so pulled U.S. troops out instead of allowing the Iraqis to have a basic human right?

Sounds about right. After all, the "left wing" in the U.S. is made up of conservative nationalists. The liberals every single fucking person I read online complains about have never existed or had any effect on U.S. foreign policy. You people have made up an imaginary group that you can blame for everything. It looks fucking insane.
>>
>>24304411
Obama doesn't benefit from toppling Assad.
Syria is not important enough.
>>
>>24303953
if you stand with france , you stand with isis , both killed innocents desu senpai , death for both, and rip to the non combatant casualties from both sides
>>
>>24305079
so, wait, you think that the left is the right and the right is the left and that all the figures in the middle east are fake?

right. we look insane.
>>
>>24303953
She should've stayed away from France
>>
>>24304991
>iraqi troops looked to the kurds for help when ISIS came knocking
>help
Nah, they just let them do all the fighting.
>similar ideology but different visions of the future
The only difference is the scale of their visions, since the Taliban only cared about their land.
>lesser of the evils
The only sensible approach is that of the Russians, certainly not terrorist support groups like the FSA.
>oil crisis
Its their oil, let them do whatever the fuck they want with it. Why are you surprised the ME leaders never liked the west? Nobody likes foreigners interfering with their business and supporting common enemies like the kikes.
>i could point to 9/11
No you can't because Saddam and Assad weren't the master minds. It was AQI and their taliban friends that were sour over the US refusing to further support them. 9/11 came at right time to enrage Americans against Zionist hating regimes and that is the reason Murrica overlooked "proof" of WMDs.
>we don't see christians worldwide screaming for mosaic law, do we? yet, for some strange reason, the majority of muslims worldwide, including the western world, want shariah law.
Firstly, all of the removed dictatorships in the ME were purely secular. The only ones that survived were theocracies. And secondly, Sharia law encompasses things like donations, adoption and inheritance so of course muslims would want to follow their faith. This is exactly why so many ME dictatorships were secular (and even anti-religion).
>>
Who gives a shit
People get murdered in third world shitholes every day, french are no different, they're all strangers to me

If normies want to go to war and die for their masters they can go ahead
>>
>>24305225
>Nah, they just let them do all the fighting.
you're completely missing the point. you claimed that, under saddam, they were a united country with a different army. yet, here we see a huge shift in the ideology of the iraqi military. they went from gassing the kurds to looking for the kurds for help. in other words, this is a completely different military that iraq had in the past. it was a step in the right direction, but all that process has been wiped.

>since the Taliban only cared about their land.
toppest of the keks, m8. we can sit here and argue about whether or not the NSA wiretapping is a violation of the constitution when it's used against US citizens (it is, btw) but the fact is that the taliban only cared about the land because they were able to gain control of the opium trade and fix the prices, which is why we saw record production levels when they were in power, and then we saw price fixing in the late 90s and 2000. before you say they ceased production, remember that opium is incredibly easy to preserve and by upping production to levels never seen before, they were able to deflect UN heat by halting production, and also fix the prices of the drug trade by creating a faux scarcity. thanks to the occupation of afghanistan and thanks to the NSA monitoring the telcoms in the region, the taliban weren't able to pull that shit. if you think this is somehow a bad thing, well, again, to put it bluntly, you're a mudslime enabler.

>The only sensible approach is that of the Russians, certainly not terrorist support groups like the FSA.
your librul colors are starting to show. you support the ba'athist socialist party in syria, and you support russia's stance in the middle east. mccarthy was right again
>>
>>24305138
Think about it. Give me any liberal criticism of the military that's amounted to anything in the past 15 years.

Bernie Sanders fellates soldiers every chance he gets and he's fringe socialist.

Obama has bombed seven different countries during his presidency. When he was running for office he kept complaining that Iraq had something like a 60 billion dollar surplus while the U.S. was in deficit spending. Basically he was saying the U.S. was wasting money "helping" the greedy Iraqis without mentioning the -- at a minimum -- 100,000 dead civilians they lost.

It's always been this way. Lyndon Johnson helped black people and poor people and then started a war that kill millions in Vietnam.

Carter helped lead the Soviets into Afghanistan so they could have their own Vietnam. 1 million dead Afghans later and we have another "liberal" policy success.

Clinton let 800,000 Rwandans die because he didn't want to risk the lives of U.S. soldiers after 18 soldiers died in Mogadishu. Essentially that meant 1 U.S. soldier's life was worth more than 800,000 Rwandans. He intentionally didn't use the word genocide for a slaughter that lasted months because he didn't want to do anything about it.

Etc. etc. There are no fucking liberals. The ones everyone complain about (the ones that spat on soldiers and called them baby killers during the Vietnam War for example) were always 0.1% of a tiny minority that have a sense of humanity that doesn't exist in the overwhelming majority of the human race.

Have you seen Sweden or Norway or Canada give a shit about what the U.S. has been doing in to these dirt poor countries? They're liberal countries, right? That means nothing internationally. Never has.

You have no idea how fucking dumb everybody sounds when you realize these mythical liberals are being blamed so the people fucking up don't ever have to be held accountable for their horrific mistakes.You might as well be blaming elves or klingons.
>>
I do, I just don't care because the entire goal of the attack was to scare me, so by not caring you make the attack useless, making sure those who died did so without aiding the terrorists
>>
>>24305363
Canada is a fairly conservative country. Trudeau's Liberal party always say leftist things during election time to get into the NDPs voter base but always rule as corrupt centrists.
>>
>>24305225
>Its their oil, let them do whatever the fuck they want with it.
how about, fuck off? the middle east has no right to profit off a world resource and then use the profits to further their desire to undermine western civilization.

also, on the note of the russians, before we go any further, can you not forget that the middle east hates russia? let's not forget the russian occupation in the middle east. let's not forget russia's history with iran (spoiler alert: they're not really close friends). and, in more recent history, let's not forget that, despite what you might want to believe, russia, deep down, sides with the US conservitard opinion on iran and that's why iran has tried to take them to international court recently because russia won't give them toys.

>supporting common enemies like the kikes.
again, i get that you hate israel, but you've been duped into thinking you need to choose one or the other. again, two sides of the same kebab.

>No you can't because Saddam and Assad weren't the master minds
let's not overlook one key fact that i brought up earlier. although most muslims worldwide do not commit terrorist attacks, the ones that do draw their support, both financial and social, from those who agree with their beliefs. this is why it's important to recognize those who believe shariah law should be a governing fact should be classified in the same group as extremists, and is also why we see trends, like the trend that 1 in 5 muslims in america have a neutral or positive opinion on AQI. remember, it's key to remember that christian nations (gasp, russia included) don't want mosaic law governing their people. using this train of thought, i'm sure you can also see why i'm against the concept of zionism as well.
>>
>>24304136

The funny thing is people have died in bars in recent news, both in a fire (Colectiv nightclub in Romania) and in the shooting in Bataclan.
>>
>>24305363
They lurk in the halls of universities, and have a more subtle influence on policy and social attitudes.
>>
>>24305337
>they went from gassing the kurds to looking for the kurds for help
Saddam only gassed those that didn't want to integrate, there were kurds in the Army and there certainly was a mix of Sunni/Shia. It isn't a step in the right direction when the Shia gov only wants Shias in their army.
>thanks to the occupation of afghanistan and thanks to the NSA monitoring the telcoms in the region, the taliban weren't able to pull that shit
Instead they turned from a bunch of drug farmers with weapons into a large politically motivated international terrorist group. Mission accomplished!
>mudslime enabler
>librul colors
For the last time I am against your shitty US funded terrorist groups. All I am saying is that the stable countries in the ME were targeted because they posed a threat to your Kike overlords. Why exactly to you feel a need to defend obvious conservatard mistakes?
>>
>>24305363
>Lyndon Johnson helped black people
i was really tempted to actually respond to this post, but is this something you really believe? actually, the whole JFK and LBJ situation is something that has always puzzled me. JFK is the poster child for modern american leftism, and blacks always support the left, yet, for some reason, it was their policies that had the biggest detriment on the black community. i'm guessing you're referring to the civil rights act? that was a nice smoke screen that hurt small businesses. meanwhile, in the background, the war on poverty happened. you know - that whole thing where nignogs were being born into two parent households 80% of the time, then after the policy and government dependency kicked in, that number dropped below 10%. that number never stabilized, even after vietnam.

i get it, you're anti-war. i am too, but that's a different discussion and not terribly realistic in this world.

>>24305499
>Saddam only gassed those that didn't want to integrate
why does it seem like you're still trying to defend this regime?

>into a large politically motivated international terrorist group
is this what you believe? because this didn't happen during the US occupation. in fact, i believe most people actually argue that the CIA now controls that trade.

>All I am saying is that the stable countries in the ME were targeted because they posed a threat to your Kike overlords
so you hate jews, but you like mudslimes? are you german?

but i really want to focus on your whole "kike overlords" point. why, when the US had a conservative president, did the most conservative station, fox news, specifically report on the mossad involvement in 9/11? that fact alone undermines your entire argument. also, i can confirm that anyone who joins the US navy and attempts to make a career out of it 100% knows about the USS liberty incident. it's part of their training material.
>>
>>24305434
>the middle east has no right to profit off a world resource and then use the profits to further their desire to undermine western civilization.
They have every right to profit from THEIR RESOURCES and use THEIR PROFITS in ways the western world may not agree with. They are no longer your colonies so just stay the fuck in your place and stop meddling.
>middle east hates russia
Only the ME that is left, everyone who was pro Russia was removed from power. Israel can't have neighbors with good relations to an opposing world power.
>shariah law
Are you retarded? I just mentioned that the betrayed countries were ALL SECULAR. Assad and Saddam were not religious leader and didn't plan 9/11. It was those you created that attacked you.
>>
>>24305631
>They are no longer your colonies so just stay the fuck in your place and stop meddling
they lost WWI.and those who sided with them lost again in WWII. deal with it.
>>
File: 1447626016658.webm (2 MB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
1447626016658.webm
2 MB, 638x360
>>24303953
>I stand with France.
>stand
>not run
kek
>>
File: 1447626057461.png (1 MB, 1360x1684) Image search: [Google]
1447626057461.png
1 MB, 1360x1684
>>24303953
>>24305672
and here's the story
>>
>>24305631
>everyone who was pro Russia was removed from power
also, i really, really, REALLY, want to address this real quick.

you're really stupid, m8. one of the political parties that al-assad derives power from are the remnants of the german influence in the ME from the world wars (lol, anti-russian) and the current incarnation of iran only exists because their hatred of america, and, gasp, russia. sorry to burst your bubble, m8. they may chant death to america, death to israel now, but it wasn't that long ago that it was death to america, death to russia.
>>
>>24305621
>defend this regime
I never said they were saints but at least they had a country with him.
>this didn't happen during the US occupation
It is a fact that they became far more powerful with another war-torn country to infect and recruit from.
>hate
I don't hate anyone.
>fox news
Only after Obama did they become completely conservatard, it was far more balanced before.
>100% knows about the USS liberty
So what? You still can't be an American president if you don't constantly ass kiss your overlords and falsely claim how these leeches are your greatest allies (when countries like France and the UK exist). Netanyahu can even talk with your congress without even informing the president of your country.
>>
>>24305716
Sergey Lavrov admitted they had a close relationship with Assad's family and Iraq praised them on Iran so your whole point is as moot as luggage lad.
>>
>>24305754
let's cut the bullshit for a second and get straight to the point. you believe that russia's occupation in the ME did a better job of stabilization, don't you? we fundamentally disagree, because i argue that the US was able to waltz in there, one up the russians, and then plant the US flag, in the form of the NSA securing telcoms in the countries they occupied.

yes, we were undermined by our own country, but we still accomplished more than russia.
>>
>>24305782
the amount of russians shills on 4chan are incredible.
>>
>>24305676
holy shit
that is one real delivery
>>
>>24305754

You're full of shit. Congress is a separate branch from executive. They don't need permission from the president to talk to someone.
>>
>>24305672
>>24305676
keklulz
>>
>>24303984
just like blacks in 'murica, better #blacklivesmatter
>>
>>24304103
I care about what happened in France, I just hate how people think that changing your picture is somehow supporting France at the same time writing "Not all muslims"
>>
9/11 wasn't real
>>
>>24307491
>91
>9/11 wasn't real
hmmm
>>
File: pray.jpg (126 KB, 680x576) Image search: [Google]
pray.jpg
126 KB, 680x576
>>24303953
yeh brodder im wif u
>>
File: 1447596593943.jpg (77 KB, 696x763) Image search: [Google]
1447596593943.jpg
77 KB, 696x763
Because Yuros love mudshits.
>>
File: 1447589243123.png (523 KB, 575x767) Image search: [Google]
1447589243123.png
523 KB, 575x767
>>24308517
Only the tolerant and progressive liberals.
>>
File: pepe hotline.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pepe hotline.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>do normie shit like going to a concert of some ironically named hipster band
>get blown the absolute fuck out by Ahmed
I'm ok with this.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.